Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

princess_kingdomheart

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:04 am
i hate ppl who piss me off im not saying names but if i tell ya to leave me the ******** alone yuhr better or hope yuh can run fast twisted

blaugh im done now blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:22 am
this guild is ******** boring  

UNDERTAKER94

Ketake 2.0

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:31 am
UNDERTAKER94
this guild is ******** boring
Well I could easily take care of that for you.
No one is forcing you to stay  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:14 am
Sorry about this... I REALLY need to get some anger out of my system.

My gf's step-dad pisses me off to no end! First, he's like a ******** child. There have been numerous times when we have to wait for him to take a ******** shower(this is like at 1PM) before he can drive us somewhere (my gf gets her liscense in a year, and she's older than me). Second, he's like a drill sargeant, because of a military background. Once, I came over to help with yard work. Granted, I probably could've worked a bit harder, but it's not like I was getting paid or like my parents forced me to help. And he ******** complains about how long it takes me. "You're only here cause you wanna play videogames" he was saying. ******** NO! I was there to take some work load off my gf and to spend time with her. And we couldn't get started until her mother got there, and he was complaining at me at how little work we had gotten done. WE HAD TO WAIT FOR YOUR WIFE YOU ********! He nit-picks too. He always finds something to criticise about people, and my family agree with me on that point. He needs to stop complaining about other people's problems because he's NOT the epitome of perfection. well I could go on, but I have to go do some stuff so maybe me and my gf can go see a movie tonight (if he doesn't pound my plans into dust). Byes!  

Metsu92

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:39 pm
I'm so sick of being told I'm doing something when I'm not and then being told that if I try and argue my point I will be reported or even banned. Get off your ******** high horse.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:43 pm
I need to get a few things off my chest:

1st: My brother. He. Is. a. Dumb***. I do understand that he's 11 years old, but still! If you have your damn cellphone on you, keep on your body!!

2nd: The damn group of kids who stole above said's cellphone. If I find you in Pouquag, I swear. I. Will. Kick. All. Your. Buttoxes. Nobody speaks to my mother like that!
Asking for a damn b*****b... ******** up kids.....

3rd: The kids in my grade. I don't like it when every time I walk into a room, everyone's attention goes from the desk/blackboard to me. Take a picture if you're going to stare! Geebus, if I'm not damn thin enough for all of you, go gain some weight yourselves!

Lyss is now done with her rant.

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Bixarre

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:02 pm
I've fallen so far...

I hate it when I'm sitting on the computer and then my mom calls me for dinner. I'm not hungry, I hate being around my grandpa, everyone makes these horrible messes in which there is much food being spat upon me. GRR.

I hate family dinners.

...I can't see the light.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:43 pm
i hate stupid people who think they're smart

i hate it when people who think they're good at singing but are horrible JUST DON'T GET IT WHEN PEOPLE MAKE FACES WHEN THEY SING

i hate my retarded excuse for a spanish teacher

i hate my retarded excuse for a gym teacher

i hate dramatic wrecks

i hate having lots of homework over summer vacation

i hate getting sick!!! burning_eyes  

Hanami10

Gagaga no Subapa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:03 am
Bixarre
I've fallen so far...

I hate it when I'm sitting on the computer and then my mom calls me for dinner. I'm not hungry, I hate being around my grandpa, everyone makes these horrible messes in which there is much food being spat upon me. GRR.

I hate family dinners.

I know exactly how you feel... ;_; emo  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:15 pm
OK i took a volunteer job to teach kids to sail and guess what? I get stuck teaching kids 5 years older than me in a boat I can't RIG! Yet I still sail it much better. It's like single handing a 2 person boat with a grunting lump in the WAY! UGGGGGGG  

Princess_Setepenre

Skyllaeh

Wheezing Plague

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:27 am
I HATE A GUY I'N MY CLASS BECAUSE HE'S SUCH A DORK >w<
And I HATE my friggin headlice. That damn b*****d who gave me them must diiiie crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:28 am
Bixarre
I've fallen so far...

I hate family dinners.

Me too crying ' They suck so much it's painfull.  

Skyllaeh

Wheezing Plague

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:06 pm
That was just about the most agonizing phone conversation I've ever had. gonk I get a call from my girlfriend, who went to go lie down like an hour and a half ago because her cramps were so bad that she felt like she was going to pass out. Then she decides to call me, which normally I would really like, but this time, she's in pain the entire time, I have no clue what to do because I've never really had to deal with that problem and never had anyone that I was actually on the phone with be in that much pain and not be able to talk or anything. So we sit in silence basically for a half hour, then she's all like, "Well, I'll let you go" and by now, I'm feeling about like s**t because I have determined that over the phone there is nothing I can do, took a whole five seconds. And so now I feel like a terrible boyfriend because she was in so much pain and just wanted to talk to me, but I couldn't come up with anything to say and couldn't do anything to make her pain any less. gonk

emo  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:47 pm
[Tsukasa567]
That was just about the most agonizing phone conversation I've ever had. gonk I get a call from my girlfriend, who went to go lie down like an hour and a half ago because her cramps were so bad that she felt like she was going to pass out. Then she decides to call me, which normally I would really like, but this time, she's in pain the entire time, I have no clue what to do because I've never really had to deal with that problem and never had anyone that I was actually on the phone with be in that much pain and not be able to talk or anything. So we sit in silence basically for a half hour, then she's all like, "Well, I'll let you go" and by now, I'm feeling about like s**t because I have determined that over the phone there is nothing I can do, took a whole five seconds. And so now I feel like a terrible boyfriend because she was in so much pain and just wanted to talk to me, but I couldn't come up with anything to say and couldn't do anything to make her pain any less. gonk

emo

you are not a terrible boyfriend, doll. seriously. And you've talked to me when I was in tears from pain. I just talk through it. helps me forget about it :3

but anyway you're fine, doll <3

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SecondBanana

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:55 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
[Tsukasa567]

emo

you are not a terrible boyfriend, doll. seriously. And you've talked to me when I was in tears from pain. I just talk through it. helps me forget about it :3

but anyway you're fine, doll <3

I agree with TSN. I mean, I wouldnt have anything to say, either. We cant ALL be Dr. Phil........ xd  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games