Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
An RP... (needs a title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
OMG!! It's so long!
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
It's good.
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
It sucks!
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Meh. *shrugs*
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
*poll whore*
34%
 34%  [ 17 ]
Other.
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 49

Jironimo Kasumi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:04 pm
Sophia looks up at Charlie as she continued walking with the rest of the group. She thinks for a few seconds and manages to create a reply.

"I am optimal, sir." Sophia replied. "My energy levels and nanomachine supply are above average and my Neural Network is functioning correctly. However, I believe that my Optional Personality Subsystem has been modified, for my records do not specify that the chip inside me was from the original manufacturer."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:13 pm
Charlie's eyes went wide before she gave Sophia a thumbs-up. "Thats good." She said.  

Ritz_Freak

Jironimo Kasumi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:17 pm
Sophia gives an affirmative nod to Charlie. She returns her medicinal gun into her leg holster and continues walking until the group reaches outside.

(( If we shouldn't reach outside yet, I'll edit this post. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:35 pm
((Na. It's okay.))

Chet saw Sophia come from the building and ran over to her. Even though he was sure he was okay some sort of instinct made him check her for any injuries, concern on his face. The visual confermation was a relife so he composed himself and once again focused on buisness, his indifferent expression returning.

"Tsume. Pull up a map of the area on your holo-screen." Tsume's eyes lighted up and lights came out of them that created a holographic map. Turning to the others he asked, "Where should we go so we can be safe untill we can make further plans? For right now we should find a safe place near by so we can make sure we're all on the same page and then we'll work out where we'll spend the night. Unless someone has a better plan, whereas I'm all ears."

His last sentance sounded arogent like he thought he was the only one who could come up with a plan but that wasn't so. There could be flaws in his plan that someone else might be able to catch or someone may be able to think of something that works more to their benefit.  

blue_green

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:07 pm
Element turns around, recognizing the new people as part of the same group he had seen with his captor...who, to Element's utter surprise, is also with the group. Fear grips him, and he slowly begins backing away from them all. (What is he doing here?!) Element wonders, turning his gaze towards Chet. (This must have been a trick! They're still after me!) Silently, he studies the hologram brought up by the robot. he takes a moment to memorize his destination, then turns back around, his eyes flashing back to white. "Chet," Element calls out to the man, "You and your men may have captured me once, but never again..." With that he takes off into a sprint, moving so quickly it seems as if his feet were not even making contact with the ground...

((Heh heh, this creates a bit of conflict, now doesn't it? O.o Will Chet and the others be able to catch up to Element? o.O Will they be able to convince him that Brady is a changed man? O.O and what of Brady himself? o.o Is he truly changed, or could he be hiding his true intentions? Find out all this and more in the next exciting installment of...*duh duh duh* Year of the Dragon!!! [[Totally not the title I was looking for, but I'm short on time sweatdrop ]]))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:20 pm
Watching Element run off Chet mumbles sarcasticaly, "Wounderful." He placed a tracer on Charlie, not bothering to conceal his action, and told her, "You can fly so you should be able to keep up with him. Am I right? He could be a great help and if you could convince him that we're the good guys again then that would be great. Would you please?"

Not waiting for a response figuring she would go or she wouldn't he turned to Brady. "Most likely he recognizes you since you are a member of Dragon's organization. You mind telling us what's up? If it really is your falt, that is."  

blue_green

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:42 am
"Ok." Said Brady. "Before I resigned, My main job was to capture anyone that had powers. Element was one of them. Most of the time we take them by force. He gave us a challenge but we got him. I don't know what Dragon does to them after I capture them."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:12 pm
(( I'm sorry, everyone, but as my thread states, I have to leave soon. Please, either have me die in some way or just keep me along somehow. It was so much fun playing with all of you. It's just sad that I have to leave... crying ))  

Jironimo Kasumi

blue_green

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:28 pm
((Great. Not you too. I don't want to believe that you're gonna be gone forever so I wont! I'll find a way to keep Sophia in the RP. I will! You'll be the fourth person to leave me. One of them is moving away, another also had to leave Gaia, then there's you and the other person just... dissapeared. I believe that I'll see all of them again so I'll see you again too!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:31 pm
(( sweatdrop You're gonna hate me, Blue, but I have to go away for a while, too. stare My dad's on a holy crusade to rid me of my "lazy b*****d" ways...the RP should be able to go one somewhat, since I left Element at a point where he's not the main focus of the story, and I'll try to be back ASAP. I'm really sorry, everyone! gonk ))  

Xanatos Forever

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:57 pm
Charlie did as Chet said. "Kimi, you stay with Chet." Before Kimi could protest, Charlie left, flying though the air to find Element. She landed on Element, holding him down. "What is your problem?" She demanded  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:01 pm
Xander, following mutely and observing the rest of the group, suddenly walked forward and pointed at Tsume's holomap. "Here." he said quietly. "There's a tiny cave in the rocks at the edge of the city. I used to go there when I was little. Some elbow grease and a little sweat may allow me to fit in now but the rest of you should be fine. It's big enough for our group and the area is abandoned because it's unfit for settlement and too far from the populace for business. We could hide out there for quite a while if we had supplies and made room for them." Moving his finger along the map a short distance he indicated another place. "There's a stream here. We could dump any excess rocks or dirt here and it would wash away without a trace. That's how I made it big enough to live in at first. I had to move when I had trouble fitting through the hole though."  

Shadow-Savant
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:12 pm
Ritz_Freak
Charlie did as Chet said. "Kimi, you stay with Chet." Before Kimi could protest, Charlie left, flying though the air to find Element. She landed on Element, holding him down. "What is your problem?" She demanded

(( gonk I said was gonna be gone! ah well, good thing I'm not so I can go ahead and reply, I guess...))

Element struggled against the girl's grip, anger and fear clouding his amazement she was able to catch up to him. "Release me!" He shouted to the girl, his eyes flashing white, "I will not go back to that godforsaken place! I will not let you people torture me into trying to join Dragon! I WON'T!!!" The air seems to stand still around them for a moment, then suddenly a powerful gust seems to erupt from the ground, blowing the girl off him and lifting him up. He turns around to her, getting into a fighting stance. "I'm giving you only one chance. Leave, or else..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:28 pm
Chet took a moment to let Brady's information sink in so he could think about it later. He nodded in aproval of Xander's sugestion then added, "We can work out a long term plan from there. I'm pretty sure a man like Dragon won't go down easy so it may take a while." Then he mumbled to himself, "It could even take years."

Noticing a big gust of wind he figured that Element was putting up a fight. He would have been worried but he figured Charlie could hold her own. Getting back to buisness he faced the group. "We should get going. Any further plans can wait untill we get there. We do, however, need to find a way to hide Brady untill we're sure Element won't bolt on us again. With Dragon's resouces I'm sure they'd be able to track Element's ability. It'll atract to much attention if they're looking for us and we already atract enough attention as it is, what with our motley group."

After checking the map to see where he should be going he started walking.  

blue_green

Shadow-Savant
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:08 pm
Chet started walking away and Xander's eyes follwed him. Turning to face the others he arched an eyebrow and jerked a thumb over his should in Charlie's direction. "I know she can fly but how well does she fight? Do you think we should lend a hand while he's not moving away?"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games