Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Stranded - RP (properly) OR GTFO. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:25 pm
Wolfe looked down and fondled with her toes... "You may want to get dressed... It looks like you are way too happy at the moment" Wolfe smirked and blushed slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:44 pm
Chundo felt a gloom of dispair, "You mean that was it?" Chundo kicks the sand, "********! I've got so much to do and - " Chundo's stomach groans, "And I'm hungry."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:03 am
"Shall we hunt then?" Wolfe questioned.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:04 pm
Chundo nodded, "All right... we can do that I guess."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:21 pm
"What is the matter? Are you not hungry?" Wolfe looked up at Chundo and smirked "Or are you another thing starting with h and ending in y"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:46 am
(( OKAY I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU! YOU SUCK AT ROLEPLAYING! GTFO. You haven't even introduced yourself to anyone at all, you don't use any grammar whatsoever, so go way. ))  

Pirate-Wolfe

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:04 am
Chundo scratches his head, "H and ending in a y?" Chundo thinks hard trying to figure out what Wolfe is saying. "Hairy... no... hurry... no, hmm... hungry... kinda..." Chundo gets frustrated, "What are you talking about Wolfe?"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games