Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:02 pm
Amaya heard faint shouts from Keitsume. She turned around, and she saw a mountain goat looking her in the eye. It huffed, and it pointed its horns and her stomach. "Holy crap..." she said, thinking fast. "WOLF GIRL! Hold on to me! Don't let go!" She grabbed the girl and held her close to her chest. She started to flap her wings, and she started to float. Her wings were being tugged to the ground. Her closed her eyes, and flapped harder. "don't let go---!" she strained herself, and gave one last flap. There was a woosh, and she blew into the air, about 10 feet. She glided quikly into a tree nearby. She still held the wolf girl, just in case. she wiggeled in her arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:03 pm
((Oh sorry...))  

LostSanity173

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:05 pm
((we can say the goat turned up after the tiger!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:06 pm
I laughed "Wow, it shows how much more fierce the Mountain goats are than the Tigers" I jumped over to the tree that Jaden and Amaya were on. "HI" I said squating and tilting my head. "Um, I dunno if I proporly introduced you guys. Jaden, Ayama. Ayama, Jaden!" I paused. "Amaya, I do believe you. But I don't know weather to consider you an enemy or a friend. So to me I think its friend!"  

Keitsume

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:07 pm
((lol ok))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:07 pm
((uh? yeah!?))  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:09 pm
Jaden smiled "how are you Keitsume?" Jaden asked then looked at Amaya "and you of corse as well Amaya" Jaden said smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:10 pm
Amaya smiled, and let Jaden go. "Hello. You better consider me a friend." She groweled, then remebered that she was supposed to be nice. "I mean...You're my friend too..." She tried to smile. "Nice to meet you Jaden You had something we need to talk about...?"  

LostSanity173

Keitsume

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:12 pm
I looked confused. "Am I in on this little talk?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:13 pm
"yes it just us three no noe else or i would have let Ayane come...well its about Ayane actually" Jaden said sighing.  

neckroz209

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:17 pm
"What? That little B****? What about her?" She asked harshly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:17 pm
"Okay then, are you sure she'll stay in the village?" I was strangely eager to hear more....  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:19 pm
"she will or she will have alot of wolves after her" Jaden smiled "well you see I'm kinda annoyed with her always thinking she can tell us what to do" Jaden said looking down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:21 pm
"Yeah,same with me. I've been trying to pick a fight with someone anyway....this should be good..."  

LostSanity173

Keitsume

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:21 pm
I nodded slightly in agreement, somewhat ashamed. "I don't think she looked after Kiona when I left to go to the Elf Demon Place.... So now I have no idea where she is. It also worries me...."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games