Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Aneesha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:55 am
((I saw it a while back, and yeah it does look good! xd ))

Aneesha nodded, and looked at the horizon, before sighing and looking at the ground, thinking of where Vergil is, if he was okay, and more importantly, was she going to see him again? There was always that risk... Damned emotions...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:00 pm
Yukari drew a big circle on ground. She made sure everyone can fit in there and then she starts to draw some lines "Alu 'mier Azu Ba'lka F'as Suli Ye Bak'ter Li Mi'en Ka Su Fla Vuire, Rav'iel Kasun Tal Iuk Funte" she chanted as the circle lit up. Yami jumped off Dante's arms "This is an altar?" she said "No time to explain... all of you in the circle! NOW!" she added.

((Don't ask me the translation above...I made that up >_<))

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:45 am
Aneesha nodded, jumping into the circle, and stayed close to the others. As she stood near Dante, she looked at him briefly, with worry for his brother... Wondering if he was worried about Vergil too...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:05 pm
"Why are you looking at me?" he asked with a grin, "cause I remind you of Vergil? Listen, It's only the looks But hell, i'm way better then that schmo, probably got himself killed," he said with a grin knowing that was far from the truth and, only said it to bug her.  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:11 am
"Honto ni Baka..." Yukari muttered as she went in the circle along with Yami's alternate soul. They arrived near the altar. Yami's alternate soul has felt Yami's presence "She's near..." she said. She looked up and saw Yami right there, holding her bow with that little girl near her "And that's the little girl who brought me to the tree!" Yami's alternate soul said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:48 pm
Dante looked at Yukari, "Puta Mas Bella," he whispered, "I know a language that can be used to insult other to ya' know," he said with a grin.  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:21 pm
Yukari glared at him in return, giving Yami's other soul a chance to get away from them. That way she can get back inside Yami's body in a quick way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:07 pm
((Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I may not be as active with my posts because of my stupid-a** exams!! >< Sorry guys!!))

Aneesha glared at Dante and smacked him round the head. "Shut it fool. Vergil is more of a man than you'll ever be..." She then wondered, was he dead? Surely, Vergil is a man of his word... A bunch of pathetic lower-demons couldn't have killed him... Right?
Aneesha then looked at Yukari, wondering what was going to happen now.  

Aneesha

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:35 pm
"Honestly...it's guys like you who acts so high and mighty but never had the brains..." Yukari said, smirking at what she just said. She looked over to where Yami was "Love to stay and chat but I just remembered we have a crisis here..." she said as she ran over to where Yami's alternate soul was. But then there was a guy of her kind holding Yami's alternate soul's arm, this made Yukari hiss.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:57 pm
Meanwhile, Vergil eagerly searched for Aneesha and the others, growling as he continued to find dead ends. This place is like a frickin' maze...  

Aneesha

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:47 am
While Vergil was in that, someone from afar was watching him. She was flying over the maze hoping that she wouldn't be seen. It was Yami and a girl. The girl that she was with was playing with his head, making the illusion look true and make the person believe that it is. The little girl grinned as Yami had that emotionless look on her face but in her mind, she was trying to fight over the girl's power but she can't since that her other part of the soul can't fight that power alone. She's still strong though her other part of the soul was weak and defenseless when it comes to defeating the person that was manipulating her mind.

Yukari was with that man, fighting. She had a few minor wounds while the guy didn't have one scratch on him. She charged over to him as he did the same. Both of them passed through each other. The guy fell to his knees, he looked over to Yukari "H-how?" he said. He had a big wound on his torso. Yukari was holding up something, it was red and filled with blood and her hands and half of her face was covered in blood. She was throwing and catching the thing she was holding, his heart "You lived for about 10 million years...and you've killed about a trillion people just to live longer but ya know what" she squeezed the object and more blood spilled on her face. She dropped the object after "it's all pretty useless..." she added. He dropped down as she dropped to her knees breathing heavily. Her legs were numb, poison was probably spreading throughout her body and not only that, she had a cut on her hip. Her pupils in her eyes was small.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:17 am
Dante smiled then looked at Aneesha, "If you say so," then looked around.  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:54 am
Poki saw Yukari being attacked by one of the demons "Hey Yukari!" he said as he sliced all of them with his sword "what's up with you?" he asked, Yami's alternate soul came "She was poisoned..." she said "Seriously?" he said. Yukari looked at Poki "If I wasn't then I would've taken care of those demons!" she said to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:33 pm
Dante sighed, "This isn't good," he said as he watched Yukari, "We need someone that can help her," He pulled a vial from his jacket, "Yukari, I need you to drink, This Please."  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:21 am
Poki gave Yukari to Dante "You should bring Yukari home oh and since that home is very far away from here you might wanna clear the pathway" he said then Yukari glared at Poki "WHAT?! WHY HIM?! WHY NOT YOU?!" she said angrily. Poki sighed "it's because I have to bring Yami's half of her soul to her...you've done what you've done I'll just do the rest" he said running off with Yami. Yukari could just stay put, not only that she was also angry but there was nothing she could do. She wanted to kick Dante but her legs was numb so she couldn't do anything. Yukari cursed mentally.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games