Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
RP (rules aply along with setting) vamipre high school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you like (to bad if you don't)
  *huggs*even if i dont like it you deserve it
View Results

emo_dude2367

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:05 am
Name:Joseph
Race biggrin emon vampire mixed with a music vampire
Description:Wears a hat has a cat a guitar wears belted pants has two katanas on his back wears a baggy shirt a chain wallet a tie coal gunner shoes and has a demon tail
Equipment:two katanas,and a guitar
Personality:loner,yet very helpful
Bio:wanders around the school for all eternity
Side:Good
Classes:None
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:09 am
Lexx smiled politely, so unlike her. She was really taking to this new environment, and seemed to be making friends. She followed Santanna into the training room and slid the case off her back, setting it against her leg. She turned and saw a man walk in behind them. "I'm new here, Santanna is just showing me around." She smiled at the man "I like it here!"  

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:18 am
he smiled at lexx "well lexx im glad to hear that" he looked at santanna "are you being a good girl Santanna i dont need to tell your mom anything thing do i?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:41 am
She chuckled lightly and looked over at Santanna.  

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:51 pm
"no sir. I'm just doing what my mom said and showing her around"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:16 pm
he smiled at her "ok if i dont see you later today ill see you at home" he walked out of the room and wandered the school grounds  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:16 am
In the classroom, the people were teleporting everywhere with the beautiful sound of music.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:18 am
"well this is the traning room" she grabed a music stand and set up her music sheets "right now we're learning how to telaport"  

Frank_36912

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm
Lexx looked dumbfounded. "You can teleport using music too?!" She looked down at the guitar at her side. "...amazing."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:07 pm
"we can do alot of things with our music. for example" she pointed her flute at a dummy in the corner and started playing the song she had last learnd making it dance "I think I'm still the only one who has learnd that one"  

Frank_36912

emo_dude2367

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:19 pm
Joseph kept walking back and forth pacing for something to happen  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:33 pm
"Wow! That was....what you say.... awsom? The only thing that I know how to do with my music is fight. Although I know not how to fight well..."  

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:03 am
"we learn that to but this is our curent class"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:45 pm
She looked around the room. "This place seems most interesting. I think I will like it here very much. I just hope that I can catch up with the others in classes."  

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:52 pm
"don't worrie too much, every one else is pretty far behind I think. but I missed some school because I was out sick and it dosn't help that my mom's the teacher soo"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games