Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:13 am
Indignant-Rose
Wow it's impossible to find everyone's pictures in here! There should be a catalogue on the front page, perhaps. I dunno who would wanna take over that job, though. ^^;
*keels over and twitches at the amount of work that requires*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:29 pm
rofl Hey, it's probably possible Sanzo. Took me half an hour to, in detail, flick through the thread and see everyone who's posted a picture myself.

Cus I'm cool... xD  

Omochii

raytray

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:34 pm
Omochii
rofl Hey, it's probably possible Sanzo. Took me half an hour to, in detail, flick through the thread and see everyone who's posted a picture myself.

Cus I'm cool... xD
Took me two hours. xD But that's only up to page 100. >.> Along with eating, watching TV and surfing. >.>

Yeah, I'm that slow. >.> I hope. >.> .>'s>  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:06 pm
Sanzoskitsune
Indignant-Rose
Wow it's impossible to find everyone's pictures in here! There should be a catalogue on the front page, perhaps. I dunno who would wanna take over that job, though. ^^;
Actually, if you just have everyone get a list of their own pictures in one post, that wouldn't be too bad. I keep all my Gaia pictures in one place.  

Indigo Project

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:08 pm
Indigo Project
Sanzoskitsune
Indignant-Rose
Actually, if you just have everyone get a list of their own pictures in one post, that wouldn't be too bad. I keep all my Gaia pictures in one place.
I doubt everyones going to want to do that, not only that but they'd have to come back in here to see that I need a list of their photos that'd get confusing too  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:20 pm
How about this: For 5 gold per page (or wish list items of an eqivalent value) I'll sort through this whole mess and do it.  

Indigo Project

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:23 pm
nah I'll do it... maybe... I dunno  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:29 pm
There's always the problem of dead links. Which... well could be ignored or removed. The list maintaining is the hard part.  

raytray

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:58 am
LOOKIE LOOKIE PICS OF ME AND PNY!!

User Image
Pny looking awesome as usual

User Image
Me looking smezzy  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:04 am
xD Sanzo and pny, wow, you guys look so cool! *Fangirl squeal*

...But yeah. I deleted all my pictures so they're all dead links ^^;
Maybe we could, from this point onwards, create a photobucket account (or just use imageshack) especially for the ATG to avoid dead links? Although again, that would take a lot of effort. confused  

Omochii

raytray

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:36 pm
Omochii
Although again, that would take a lot of effort. confused
Everything takes plenty of effort, it doesn't mean you can not give it a try.

Sanzo, too good to take the picture together? xD Or just couldn't find someone to hold the camera?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:37 pm
LOL we couldn't find someone to hold the camera  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:53 pm
Awww, you both look great - Sanzo - thats an outfit! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:33 pm
Slim has Halloween piccies! 3nodding

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c144/slim95/GangstersandNinjas.jpg
Here's me and my sister. She told me to do a "gangsta" pose... sweatdrop I don't think I quite got it, but then again I've never made a really good....gangster....
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c144/slim95/Ninja.jpg
And, of course, the stereotypical "ninja with a peace sign".........ironic, and yet oh so traditional. This year I had to go as the Value Village ninja... crying because they didn't really have any ninja costumes at the store that were made for ages 8+.......It was most unsatisfactory.  

Slim95
Crew

raytray

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:38 pm
Looks nice slim. xD

Though, my teacher's all like "if any of you showed up at my door and are taller then me, you aren't getting candy" She's... about the size of the average 10-12 year old. xD  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games