Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
MOUTH TO MOUTH<3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 667 668 669 670 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOUTH'S CLOSED.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:47 pm
domokun I consider myself a serious person.

rofl And I just told my ex that Japan is over-rated.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:22 pm
thank you for standing up for me jazz... at least there is still SOME intelligence floating around this thread.... but oh well, if you guys cant take a joke then screw you. im on notice now, so i might get banned from the guild for saying "screw you" =)

have a fun life mad  

Jimmi Bodene

ShioriKisaragi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:32 pm
Must.... have..... music!!!

Sorry, just random comment....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:15 pm

Yikes.  

Lily the Pink

ShioriKisaragi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:25 pm
I love music..... but I am not really up to date....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:16 pm
X_x <---death from stupid drama.

Anyways....I'm wet too....from the shower. xp

Now I'm squeaky clean. mrgreen

Dana Pixie Stix

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:06 am
I'm being a b***h.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:31 am
Quote:
Japan's a waste of money and over crowded plus they hate most forigeners. Maybe the country side of Japan is alright but Tokyo is out right ridiculous.

I'll go ahead and tell you now, you can easily piss me off and I was seriously thinking not to answer your first message. I really doubt how anything gets resolved, or maybe a guilty consequence begging to be forgiven.

You certainly aren't on my happy list, well - most people aren't, and I really just doubt you. I'm sick of crying, Jill was sick of me crying, my whole family was sick of me crying, I still got these scars on my arms, and my mind is in a wreck.

But in the end, it's really up to you for whatever. Because I'm sick of trying to make things work out. This isn't going to be a one person effort.

pirate Getting ture feelings out.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

stoner364

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:11 am
Goddess Ace
Quote:
Japan's a waste of money and over crowded plus they hate most forigeners. Maybe the country side of Japan is alright but Tokyo is out right ridiculous.

I'll go ahead and tell you now, you can easily piss me off and I was seriously thinking not to answer your first message. I really doubt how anything gets resolved, or maybe a guilty consequence begging to be forgiven.

You certainly aren't on my happy list, well - most people aren't, and I really just doubt you. I'm sick of crying, Jill was sick of me crying, my whole family was sick of me crying, I still got these scars on my arms, and my mind is in a wreck.

But in the end, it's really up to you for whatever. Because I'm sick of trying to make things work out. This isn't going to be a one person effort.

YAY! Good for you! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:35 pm
Goddess Ace
Quote:

Let it all out, Ace.  

Lily the Pink

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:52 pm
Goddess Ace
Quote:

arrggg, i hate bad relationships! gonk if its bad i just get out of it and thats it......... talk2hand but for some people it is as easy as i do it...... xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:01 pm
dramallama Been rather dead, eh?

I just realized I've been wanting to go home for so long that I've been a b***h.

Anyway, any new news?  

Goddess Ace
Crew

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:18 pm
Dana Lockheart
X_x <---death from stupid drama.

Anyways....I'm wet too....from the shower. xp

Now I'm squeaky clean. mrgreen

Simple and clean  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:19 pm
Jimmi Bodene
thank you for standing up for me jazz... at least there is still SOME intelligence floating around this thread.... but oh well, if you guys cant take a joke then screw you. im on notice now, so i might get banned from the guild for saying "screw you" =)

have a fun life mad

Dammit I'm never here when things get interesting!!! ninja  

angel_half82
Crew

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 667 668 669 670 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games