Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:24 pm
you should stab your teacher with a spork  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:27 pm
Eh, it's such an esay class for me - writing comes naturaly for me... how can she not expect me to get bored? She's not a bad teacher but my class is just full of idiots.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:30 pm
Goddess Ace
xd The rules are more of a joke but yeah, it's my Creative Writing class... sweatdrop Honestly I only act stupid when something is upsetting me so today was pretty bad...

Anyway, the teacher talked to everybody but she told us that are group was too loud, we have to stop the touchy feely stuff (which honestly was a whole joke because it was only man boobies), one of us was a pervert (we all are), stop the gay jokes (>o Well I'm gay and me & Danny wanted to see two of the guys make out), no more dancing (yet the teacher asked the one guy in our group too - the irony...), no singing (heh, we get bored...), and no more foot rubs! (This was the first time this ever happened, I slid my shoes off to show off my Pink Panther socks then got 3 groupies to rub my feet.)

gonk Oh, how it's so sad that now we shout across the room and get up and throw magazines and cause total chaos! But if I was in a bad mood they'd all be quiet.
rofl rofl rofl awwwww whee  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:31 pm
wow that class sounds like my school..... full of idiots  

shadowtitan

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:31 pm
xp All right, I gotta get back to home work... might be back on later.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:32 pm
lol i used to eat ramen with my friends and talka botu bringing giant 50 foot mchs into the mid evil ear era and become gods to all the puny humans  

Darthspanky

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:35 pm
Darthspanky
lol i used to eat ramen with my friends and talka botu bringing giant 50 foot mchs into the mid evil ear era and become gods to all the puny humans
mechs or what? (i'm so lost here) x.x

bai bai ace ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:38 pm
bye ace

*listens and drinks rootbeer*  

shadowtitan

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:42 pm
Manji-luo
Darthspanky
lol i used to eat ramen with my friends and talk about bringing giant 50 foot mechs into the mid evil era and become gods to all the puny humans

bai bai ace ^_^
ya a mech... sorry missed a letter...

on another note.. im kickein ace's a**.. its cuz IM THE JUGGERNAUT b***h!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:43 pm
Darthspanky
Manji-luo
Darthspanky
lol i used to eat ramen with my friends and talk about bringing giant 50 foot mechs into the mid evil era and become gods to all the puny humans

bai bai ace ^_^

rolleyes i think you're killing it hun sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  

Manji-luo

shadowtitan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:50 pm
*nods* it would have been funnier if there was a flexing somewhere. probably after the "IM THE JUGGERNAUT b***h!" comment. ya....

*sips root beer*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:50 pm
Manji-luo
Darthspanky
Manji-luo
Darthspanky

bai bai ace ^_^

ya sorry... well im done for now.. it is addictave as fishing. i got to jinkz and started to lay waste. but im out of tokens and have to try another day  

Darthspanky

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:56 pm
Darthspanky
Manji-luo
Darthspanky
Manji-luo
Darthspanky

bai bai ace ^_^

ya sorry... well im done for now.. it is addictave as fishing. i got to jinkz and started to lay waste. but im out of tokens and have to try another day
rofl okay X3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:01 pm
Manji-luo
Darthspanky
Manji-luo
Darthspanky
Manji-luo
Darthspanky

bai bai ace ^_^

rofl okay X3
well i would go on again if someone else would join me.. i dislike talking to strangers sometimes  

Darthspanky

shadowtitan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:08 pm
*waves to spanky* hi im shadow. i usually come here for a time.. leave for awhile then come back. nice to meet ya  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games