Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayBe JB

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:54 am
Sup guys, I'm Joshua, feel free to make any kind of creative nickname for me. I'm half filipino and half black. I'm 6'1 and 16, I'm more of a music and basketball/ football freak. I play on the varsity football team, as Running back. I like listening to any kind of music genre, but right now I'm fixed on pop and rap. I sing in a recording studio, and I'm mostly the Kanye West, Ne-Yo type of singer. My favorite singer is Eminem. I'm a gamer too, so I'm just some average dude.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:26 pm
Whats up, I'm Darkest Will. Yes bow before my black rose and goggles of power.  

Darkest Will

xX Flying Waffles Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:32 pm
hi my name is mistyraven and i love to talk about anything my favorite color is purple and green i love to talk about guys and i love linkin park and fall out bouts and 3 days grace and i also play lacrosse and tennis and thats all about me hope you like me
O n y x
This is where all new members can come and introduce themselves. If you've been invited, it simply just means that I believe you can contribute with discussion to this guild ^^ I will not invite someone randomly.

If you want, you can start with name/nickname, age, interests, fav. music/ band, or anything else you can think of.

So I feel bad about leaving this temporary for so long... it seems o still be going okay, so we'll leave it. ~Jimmeh

{Edit} I agree with Erius' suggestion that renaming this thread will have more people introducing themselves here instead of making a new thread.
-=Shadow-Savant=-

I'm trying caps.
~Jaft

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:28 pm
Hello. I'm Ragdoll. smile

I like pretty much any music except rap and opera. I also enjoy horror books and films, cryptozoology, visual arts, and animals. Some people call me Raccoon because of my eyeliner. XD I luff Dr. Pepper and Doritos... and that pretty much sums it up.

Doll With A Knife

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Senryoske

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:19 pm
Hello! I go by Rie (Like Rye bread... I don't know why...) I love reading and chilling out with friends. My Current fav band is Hollywood Undead and I mostly listen Rock/Metal... Hope I can add to the guild!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:39 pm
Im Ashe
live in england
heart music etc etc =]  

Ashe_Rwarrr

Blood Streak

4,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:03 pm
Hey there im blood streak biggrin
im a kiwi from New Zealand on the bottom of the world.
im a simmer from way back !! and i pass the time reading fantasy (tamora pierce) or cooking. im also well addicted to the computer for places like gaia and facebook. im also planning to travel with camp america in may biggrin
music i like moves from the soft tones of hilary duff to the emo slash of my chemical romance... back down to old school aerosmith and hard rock disturbed....
im crazy and out there and green is my thing

so hi there people of the gaia community biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:06 pm
Hi!
I'm SilentShadowDreamer, but since I know no one feels like typing that out any more than they have to, I will respond to SSD. Silent is also acceptable, as is Dreamer (but I may overlook it if someone calls me that - it's been a while since anyone has).

I am Canadian, way high up at the top of the country. But I do not pronounce about "aboot", I do not live in an igloo, I have never seen a live polar bear, and I am willing to debunk any other Canadian myths you may have heard. xd

I read. Constantly. Everything. Whether I like it or not is something else, but I'll try anything. I love horror movies, horses, and cooking. (I'm going to go make pudding in a minute. >.>) I am a Drama geek, a music nerd, and I sing. I am a literate RPer, and I like discussions very much. I check Gaia obsessively, at least once a day, and since I think I like this guild, I should check in here at least once a week.

I was invited here, and I hope I'll actually be able to contribute.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Amy Maes Masquerade

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:27 am
Hi everyone! I'm Amy, I'm 17 and live in U.K. I love reading fantasy and have way too many books! My favorate book is The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss.
My favourate films are, Labyrinth, and Phantom of the Opera (oh and Pinapple express!). I have five horses but havnt ridden for a while as I broke my leg back in June and one of the bones is still broken (which is pretty gross if you think about it.)
I also like painting and writing. I think thats all i can think off right now, so I hope i can add to the guild. mrgreen
Oh and im looking for friends on gaia so dont hesitate to add me!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:12 pm
hi im vidgamergal (you can call me vid for short) and i like watching movies,hardcore gaming,reading and stuff like that. i hope to make friends here!  

idorkalot21

magic mystery and mayhem

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:31 pm
hi im magic mystery and mayhem but people just call me magic rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:31 pm
Welcome to the ATG guy's!

x

TieselGirl09

Luz da Lua

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:29 pm
Hi. My name is Luz da Lua... feel free to call me whatever. I'll respond to just about anything. As for age, I'm still in high school, and my birthday's on March 16... Interests would have to be reading, writing, sleeping, dancing, anything artsy (polymer clay to painting to knitting... don't believe me? Believe me.) making fudge (chocolate, I swear it's the best in the world... everyone I know agrees to some degree), watching TV, obviously internet (or else I would not be on Gaia right this minute), and being random. My favorite type of music is anything with a danceable beat. And as for anything else I can think of... I don't have blue hair. There. The end...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:50 pm
Hey, i'm kat, i was invited just the other day. i'm hoping i will be able to post here...
i might be the oldest here....but dont ask really im old... xp
so i like to garden, cook, bake, and dance...
that's it i guess.....

kat_killer

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

XX_GOLDz_XX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:26 am
guys imma khristian just call me khris
and im turning 15 this feb 23
thats all ...

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games