Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:48 pm
"So. Who wants to interrupt the raving drunks?" Van asked, stopping when they could see the drunkards running about in a panic.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:08 pm
"Might as well." Mala said softly, beginning to chant a spell to bind their feet in place.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:13 pm
Van waited patiently in a small coil next to Mala, just waiting for the drunks to nearly faceplant when their feet wouldn't move.

((Blaaaahhhh need to go do painting. XP ))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:25 pm
{Alright. See you when you get back~}

The drunks seemed to panic all the more when their feet would no longer move. One of them even started crying.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:29 pm
"Now this is just embarrassing..." Van sighed as he facepalmed. "Will you bozos calm down and explain this nonsense about demons for us?" he said, not really expecting to get through to them that easily.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:41 pm
Mala sighed deeply, stepping forward a few steps before giving a very loud and vicious order. "SHUT THE HELL UP YOU LOUSY DRUNKS BEFORE I INCINERATE YOU WHERE YOU STAND." she threatened, once she saw that they would hear nothing beyond their own wails.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:43 pm
"I'd listen if I was you. And she's the one that's not a god." Van said, raising himself up to peer over Mala's shoulder with a pleasant smile. Sometimes it's the cheerful threats that do the trick after all.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:33 pm
{Hey, Zelly? What should I do about the RP in Keyboard Popcorn if nobody else joins any time soon? I don't want to let it die yet I don't want to transfer it here just for it to die off anyway.}

The drunks shut up quickly and stared wide eyed at the two. "Okay, what is going on back in town?"

"A...a demon, miss! She just came out of the flames lookin' all scary n' s**t! I think she mighta had some poor man in chains er sumthin with 'er, but we ain't sure! She incinerated a few o' us and declared herself the new leader o' this province."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:29 pm
((I honestly don't know. gonk And I don't want it to die either, I haven't even gotten to use Rally yet, and I already love her to bits!
Rally: NUUUU! I dun wanna die yet! crying
Van: Who are you anyway, and how did you get in here?
Rally: *hisses and runs away*
Van: o.0? ))

Van facepalmed again. He seemed to be doing that a lot lately. "Again? It feels like we just got rid of the demon problem! And now we've got a dominatrix and her slave boy to deal with? Is there some pit into hell beneath the town I'm unaware of? Because that would just explain so much, I'm sure."

((And Anime, my brain is being mean and thinking of horrible things to do to Van again. This time....well, let's just say a daddy seahorse comes to mind....
Van: DDD8> ))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:07 pm
{I already want to use Consort as well~ I have so much planned for her! >.< I've thought about PM'ing some of the guildies and asking, but then I'd feel like a bit of a pushy b***h. I've also thought of creating two characters for an opposing faction - those who would assist the hero. But then again, without a hero, what ********' point would they hold? I've also thought of taking the hero, but knowing me - he'd either end up ambiguously gay or utterly angsty. Just....gah! >.< Should I make some filler characters? Should I wait? D: I don't know!}

"It wouldn't be surprising. Mother did do alot of dealings with demons and the like. Let's not forget the whole Milly's father thing either." Mala said, reffering to Daemon when she spoke of Milly's dad.

One of the peasants cried out, "YOU SPOKE HER NAME! NOOOO! She'll KILL us for SURE NOW!"

Another begged, "Let us go! Let us go! LET US GO, PLEASE, WE BEG YOU!"

Mala blinked in surprise. "Hold on...Milly's causing all this fuss?" She sighed. "I'm going back to bed..."

{XDD OMG LOL}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:15 pm
((Like I said, I really don't know what to tell you. D: ))

"Jaq ol' buddy, you're a great guy, but your family's a tad bonkers sometimes." Van grumbled before turning to follow Mala back inside. "I think I'll join you..." He was just starting to deal with his tail, he didn't want to deal with something as loony as evil!Milly anytime soon.

((Assuming it happened later when we don't have plot, should I? XD
Van: DDDD8>> ))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:21 pm
{Like I said, I'm not transferring it here - since if I do I'll just end up being written out since I couldn't worm myself in anymore or nobody else except me and some minor character would remain active until there was not even the slightest bit of plot left. So...I guess I'm screwed. >.< Crap. Well, I'll try to make a filler character buuut...yeah. Don't expect it to start any time soon at this rate. - ignore this comment, it's just my pissy mood talking.

Also, go ahead.}

Mala released the spell, letting the drunks run off while they headed inside. After hearing the chaos and noise ensue from the village's direction for about five minutes straight, she groaned softly in displeasure. "We really are going to have to stop this ourselves, aren't we?!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:25 pm
((*grins deviously at Van with a mischievous glint in eye*
Van: DDDDDD8>>> ))

"Don't we always?" Van said with a sigh as he rested his chin in one hand with his elbow leaning on a raised segment of his tail.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games