Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
MOUTH TO MOUTH<3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 667 668 669 670 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOUTH'S CLOSED.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

ShioriKisaragi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:56 pm
Goddess Ace
IvaKinneas
Note to everyone!!!!

I entered my avi in the Arenas, please vote if you can biggrin

Link?
It isn't up yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:35 pm
Ace your hamster looks like a cam whore! rofl He's so cute and looks like he's posing! ... And it may get me beat up in ace's next comic which is fine but Damn JFM's avi's lookin' f-i-n-e! xd *tacklesglomps and runs away* rofl  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:37 pm
Rydia-Beck
Ace your hamster looks like a cam whore! rofl He's so cute and looks like he's posing! ... And it may get me beat up in ace's next comic which is fine but Damn JFM's avi's lookin' f-i-n-e! xd *tacklesglomps and runs away* rofl

rofl ...

wait a minute.....he's not wearing his mask! I never noticed it til you said something. eek

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:08 am
Dana Lockheart
Rydia-Beck

rofl ...

wait a minute.....he's not wearing his mask! I never noticed it til you said something. eek

I didn't notice till just then... Sometimes I'll refresh the guild home page and scroll through it to see what we're all wearing! Lol! I'm a clothing geek! I saw egga got the solar headdress she was wanting to.. And JFM seems to randomly take of the mask once in a while! 3nodding  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:13 am
Clothes are fun to look at. I go into the Towns at times to see cute outfits and set the items in my wish list, so I can see what it was later. I never get around to actually getting the items either. I keep getting the cheap pretty things. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:21 am
Dana Lockheart
Clothes are fun to look at. I go into the Towns at times to see cute outfits and set the items in my wish list, so I can see what it was later. I never get around to actually getting the items either. I keep getting the cheap pretty things. xp

Not a bad way to go either! I only go for cheap things for the most part.. Maybe something up to 10 or 15k once in a while but usually 5k to much much lower! I've never quested yet either cuz I've only been on gaia a little over 3 months so lots of clothes are still new to me and it lets me be a donating ho! rofl  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:27 am
rofl rofl Oh yes, I'm a big donating ho too. To the point I had to ask those I donate to, to leave my name off the list. I keep getting PMs about "i c ur naem lotz o tymez will u don8 2 me???????!!!111oneone11???" stare stare

xp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:29 am
Dana Lockheart
rofl rofl Oh yes, I'm a big donating ho too. To the point I had to ask those I donate to, to leave my name off the list. I keep getting PMs about "i c ur naem lotz o tymez will u don8 2 me???????!!!111oneone11???" stare stare

xp

Oh! Never thought about that! ninja Silly n00bs! lol  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:35 am
Lol! My kitty is laying with his belly across my left lower leg! There's pleny of other places to lay next to me but nuuuu.. rolleyes He's an attention whore! rofl Well... Tis late here and I guess I do have work in like 5 1/2-6hrs.. it's 3:35am here so I think I'll give up for the night! I'll stop back by after work tomorrow! Night Dana!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:39 am
Night Beck. mrgreen  

Dana Pixie Stix

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:44 am
EWWWW!!! EEEEEK! God I'm such a girl! rofl Remey (my big black lazy kitty) keeps digging under the sink and we thought he was crazy but I just saw a little mouse go under there and shrieked! It was a little bity cute one.. But it's always like AAAAHH!!! *flailing* Wild animal!!!
Ok.. f*ck sleeping now... Dang cat didn't even see it! What's sad is while I want it gone I'm worried about Remey hurting the poor thing.. I've caught one in a bowl before and put him outside last year...Under the landlords stoop! twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:48 pm
Rydia-Beck
EWWWW!!! EEEEEK! God I'm such a girl! rofl Remey (my big black lazy kitty) keeps digging under the sink and we thought he was crazy but I just saw a little mouse go under there and shrieked! It was a little bity cute one.. But it's always like AAAAHH!!! *flailing* Wild animal!!!
Ok.. f*ck sleeping now... Dang cat didn't even see it! What's sad is while I want it gone I'm worried about Remey hurting the poor thing.. I've caught one in a bowl before and put him outside last year...Under the landlords stoop! twisted

rofl Haha! That's kinda mean rofl ...but very funny!  

stoner364

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:01 pm
Gaia's been down but I really don't feel liking chatting tonight... I am typing up my script and will give out a link if I do post more though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:00 pm
hmmm... gah im having a horrid week crying  

Jimmi Bodene

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:30 pm
I'm home.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 667 668 669 670 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games