Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:25 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"Ah good catch Jordie" Avery said looking over her shoulder.
She pulled out a chair and sat down across from Maria.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit flipped his chair around one handed so he could rest his chest along the back. They weren't in one of their usual booths, their group had grown a tad large for just one of them.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:05 pm
[ Not sure where everyone is, so I'm going to say this: Everyone is at the same table, which is big and round...ish. Just to avoid confusion ]

Jordan slid into a seat as well, shifting her attention from Treya. Hey, the girl did know how to look after herself. "So, I forgot, did we have anything planned for later?"  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:11 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery shrugged and looked around.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit looked up from his first steaming spoonful of red chili. "I was going to have a video game night if anyone wanted in. "

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:37 pm
"Perhaps later. Maria and I have to work on an assignment that she missed" Christopher said.

"Well I know I'm in. It sounds like fun. Where will it be?" Spencer asked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:42 pm
"I was thinking my room unless anyone else wanted theirs." Whit dropped his spoonful back into his bowl and stirred it in, he didn't want it to have cooled.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:35 am
"Good afternoon, senpais" Dannie said as many of those senior to her came to sit at their table. Then, they started talking about video games. 'Well, I'm only ever good at shooting games. But that's because I received full military training. I wonder what kind of games they're talking about? Ah, well... Let's find out.' She thought, listening intently.  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:14 pm

User Image

"Well I'm not playing that zombie phase of Call of Duty ANYmore!" Avery threatened.

"That stuff gives me nightmares." Avery said quirking a face as she tried to twist noodles onto her fork.

Whit knew perfectly well she was terrified of Zombies, it was why he played zombie games. She didn't realize it but she cowered closer when things got ugly. That or got pissed off, which made it really funny when she tried to play. Considering she still mostly had trouble holding onto the controller when it vibrated.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:32 am
after jordan had tried waking treya up but allowed her continue sleeping she started having some weird dream that made no sense, a second later and she bolted into a sitting position her eys wide for a few second from the effect of being shocked awake from tripping on a curb and starting to fall in her dream. unaware in her shock she didn't realize that a small yellow daisy had gone through a growing attack and had suddenly blumed ontop of her head.

[i had no clue if that makes any sense lol but to explain have you guys ever been sleeping and then suddenly jumping awake in bed because you dreamt that you had just tripped or just fallen xD i do Alot! lol smile also the whole flower thing she forgot to brush her hair earlier from being in the green house so she still had a few stray seeds in her hair x3 ]  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:44 pm

User Image

Avery managed to get her laden fork into her mouth but kept it there as she looked up. Her gaze had been trapped by the bobbing daisy atop Treya's head.

Avery slipped the fork from her mouth and managed to swallow her noodles so she could speak. Though she had no idea what to say. "Uhhh, Treya?" she said pointing to her own head a couple times before gesturing to the girls hair, with her fork free hand of course.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:06 pm
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
ɱɨɔнɨʂнɨɢϵ
╚══════════════╝

Michishige was so distracted by all the food that he piled up on his plate that he got left in the line. After scanning his card and getting a knowing smile from the cashier once she saw who it was that had all the food, Michishige made his way to the group's table. He slid in next to Jordan, not hesitating to eat. "Anybody else see the flower on Treya's head?" he asked absent-mindedly in-between bites. Turning to Whit, he made a suggestion. "Halo. We've got to have Halo, too."

╔══════════════╗
ϓσʂнɨϮσʞɨ
╚══════════════╝

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

{OOC: }

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:34 pm
"Is there ever not Halo?" Whit asked with a raised eyebrow as he finally managed to eat a bite of Chili.

He'd looked at the flower, but figured that if anyone had been going to sprout a daisy it'd be Treya. So he'd gone back to food.

He nudged Avery under the table with his foot so she'd stop thinking about it, she was forgetting to eat. Surely it wasn't the oddest thing she'd ever seen. There were purple carrots on the table for Pete's sake.

User Image

Avery looked over briefly then went back to her food, as she had noticed it again. She stabbed another noodle as she thought of games she liked to play, even though she didn't necessarily play them well.

She just needed practice. She was sure.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:51 pm
"That would make a good picture," Jordan noted, almost ready to bring out her sketchbook. She probably would have if they weren't all eating.

And as far as the video games went, she was all for it. Some more butt kicking would be happening tonight.

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:57 pm

User Image

Avery quirked a look at Jordan and shrugged finishing off her noodles. Tonight would be fun! They hadn't had a group night in a while.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:26 am
blinking a few tines she let her gead tilt ti the side a second trying to figure out why avery had been pointing to her hair and then gesturing to her own. a few seconds abd sge felt the little shift of hair on her head were the roots of the flower were curled around in her hair, lifting her hand to her hair she used her iras to get the flower to uncurl it's roots so she could get a better look at it. "i thought i got all the seeds out" she set the daisy down on the table as her belly gurgled, treya looked over to the lunch line and how small it was now "i wonder if i can get food now" she thought allowed.  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:30 am
"I wanna play Halo too..." Dannie said in a soft, innocent tone... Hopefully too soft to hear though the group probably did hear her. Then, she cleared her throat. "Excuse me." She said before going back to her stiff, militaristic mannerism. "Good night. I-I meant group night. It's a good idea." She stuttered in the first part of what she said.

[Unclear? Ahh, she said 'good night' though she actually meant 'group night' Rawr~ How's everyone?]

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games