Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:34 pm
{Also, I apologize if I seemed bitchy at all earlier. I've had a s**t day and I've been taking it out on everyone. I shouldn't have, but I did - so I apologize.}

Mala nodded slightly. "Unfortunately so." she agreed, turning to head back out to see what's got Milly so ambitious as of late. Last time Mala recalled, Milly was an insecure and neurotic woman with major father issues.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:38 pm
((It's alright, I didn't even notice really. But I know the feeling, I was like that when my english professor first went batshit. *comfort huggle*))

"Think of it this way, we deal with Milly, and we eliminate any more cowardly drunks from showing up on our front lawn." Van said as he followed her out.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:43 pm
{More or less, mine is caused by bottling everything up over the course of one really shitty year.}

"True." Mala muttured, leading Van over to Milly's domain. "Let's hope that if she does end up conquering the place, she cleans everything up.."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:48 pm
((*huggles* >.<))

"And cue the weirded out stares in three....two...one..." Van casually counted down to when the first of random bystanders would look on at the snake man in confusion, but he really didn't care. His family still loved him, or at the very least his wife did, and that was all he needed. Of course, this assuming said bystanders weren't too busy being forced to worship Milly or something.

((I think we have a new running gag: always typing Milly in italics. xD ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:05 pm
{*huggles back* ^.^
XD Lol~}

Mala walked alongside Van, holding his hand once again and completely disregarding the stares. She looked about for any sign of Milly - which would be a chained up bishi or charred up bones and buildings that created some dark yet awfully gawdy throne. She found neither so far.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:08 pm
"She's probably claimed Jaq's old place." Van suggested as he looked around town.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:14 pm
"Then lead the way...I barely recall the way there." Mala admitted with a slightly nervous laugh, embarassed with herself for forgetting something such as this.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:17 pm
"Big mansion on the hill, can't miss it." Van said with a chuckle as he led her by the hand through town.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:25 pm
Mala blushed slightly in embarassment, chuckling now as well. "I feel stupid for forgetting something like that."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:28 pm
"Well how long have we been gone for? And this is after the civil war Jaq and Ariae had going on." Van pointed out.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:32 pm
Mala smiled. "You're right, thanks." she said as they went along the path that lead up to the large and currently very ominous mansion. "...Say, if this is Milly, who do you think the chained up guy is? Last time I saw her, she was strongly asexual."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:37 pm
"...Once again, how long has it been since we last saw her?" Van said before putting a finger to his chin in thought and with a slightly disturbed expression. "Wait....I think I remember talking to her at some point...Waaay back when Kai and Larai were still kids....I remember something Hell's Court and having a kid....Which could have some VERY disturbing implications about her slave boy."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:45 pm
"If it is her kid, that's some frighteningly bad parenting." Mala said, somehow not imagining that outside the realm of possibility. "Though just because there are chains doesn't mean that anything too outrageously horrible is going on. Do remember how Ariae seemed to love chaining people up just for the hell of it for the longest while." she said, wanting to defend her half-sister at least somewhat.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:50 pm
((I'm pretty sure half-sister wouldn't be the proper terminology there, but this family tree is so jacked up I'd need a flow chart at this point. XD ))

"Either way, this is still Milly, she's still an apparent hellfire-chucking demon, and she still has a dude on a chain leash. I don't care how we're related to her or how she was before, the point still stands that she has crossed over to the dark side." Van said before jokingly adding "I guess their cookie ploy finally worked."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:58 pm
[sie=11]{I'm pretty sure it is. They share the same mother, but not the same father.}

"Dark isn't evil. Just like Light isn't good." Mala said with a small shrug, really hoping that she hadn't lost another family member from her mother's side to utter stupidity. "Atius represented light, but he was never good, correct?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games