Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:51 pm
[ Super duper~ I probably wont get on tomorrow since I'm having a sleepover with some friends ]

"Yeah, well...they get pretty...uh, loud." Jordan figured all guys...okay, well, people, tended to get loud while playing videogames. "Hey, maybe we should set up a system link, with so many people."

[ While a real group night would be awesome, I sort of doubt rp-ing playing video games would be amazing, so I wanted to get a general consensus: Who wants to rp it and who wants to skip?

We could probably get through one, maybe two more 'days' before graduation has to happen ]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:05 pm
((I call timeskip :3 ))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:56 pm
(I can go either way~ Graduations gonna be so sad! :S I'm going to need to make new charries! )

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery watched the flower and smiled as she stuck her spoon into the whipped cream on her hot chocolate.

she pulled out her phone as it rang and sighed as she took the text from her mom. She'd apparently failed yet another expectation, though which random one she had no idea.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
"Yeah we can link it" Whit said, surprised he hadn't thought of it himself.

"We need to pick teams though" he added.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:56 am
"I'll go with whoever." Dannie said. It didn't really matter which team Dannie would be on anytime. She was a born winner... Err... Her parents scold her if she so much as loses one point on anything to someone else. Talk about strict. Who knows what tantrums she'll throw if she loses...  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:33 am
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
ɱɨɔнɨʂнɨɢϵ
╚══════════════╝

Michishige shot his hand up as soon as he finished all the food on his plate. "Ooooh! I call team captain!" he said excitedly. I'll pick the most kick-butt team ever, and finally pwn Whit's face off! Whit and Michishige had a sort of friendly rivalry between each other, however Whit was the better of the two.

╔══════════════╗
ϓσʂнɨϮσʞɨ
╚══════════════╝

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

{OOC: Yea, doesn't matter to me either whether we skip it or not. o: }

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:28 am
Dannie laughed softly at Shige's brash behavior and excitement. It was by no means an insult. She was simply amused at how boys were so enthusiastic when it came to video games.  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:08 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
"Okaaay then," Whit said smiling. "How many teams are we having? Spence you've got an x-box right?, I know you've got one too Chris but you're already in Shige's room, dunno if we can risk any espionage." Whit grinned charmingly and winked.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery just looked between the boys and spooned her hot chocolate sip by sip.
She didn't remember this much organization being necessary before, but figured it was probably due to the new number of the group.

She finished off her whipped cream and mixed in the rest of the foam with her spoon.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:15 pm
Alrighty then....

TIME SKIPPPAH!! To May 1st

Graduation is: June 4th

[ Also, pretend that the rp started in the fall last year, not spring >.> ]  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:05 pm
(Rrrriiiiight....wait...it didn't? o.0 )

Whit sighed and clapped his book to his chest as Avery walked by him on the way to the dorms.
"Ahh, I just looove spring - have I mentioned?" he asked tauntingly while eying her skirt.

User Image

Avery rolled her eyes and turned to look at him as he came up beside her. More like you love the summer uniform." she thought wryly.

Instead of pointing out yet again that he was a pervert however, she slowed a step so he could catch up.
"Wow, do mine eyes deceive me? Is this Whit? With -" she inserted a feigned gasp and flung the back of her hand to her forehead. "A book!" she laughed and elbowed him.

"What is it? It can't be a textbook! PLEASE don't tell me it's the sequel to that 'How to score a chick' thing I found in your room. she raised an eyebrow and waited.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:51 pm
[ Well, it started in our spring, but fall rp-time....]

Jordan woke up, glad that this wasn't one of the days where Maria woke her up really early. As her usual dark-curtain retreated from the window she rolled over to see the girl already gone. "Probably doing something with Christopher....I really hope he doesn't ever give her something weird to eat for some experiment..." She flipped out of her bed and got ready nice and fast, more than looking forward to some food.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:32 pm
Spencer was having a shower before heading off to eat.

Alex entered the cafeteria nice and early as he always did after a morning run. He had previously approached Dannie with an offer to join the Disciplinary Committee. He thought she had the right skills and right attitude for it.

Dr. Stanfield was attending to some animals that the healing Iras students used their healing powers on to make better.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:18 am
(Sweet! I'm replying... Tomorrow~! ^__^ )  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:14 pm
__________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
"Ah studying I see?" Marsh said coming up upon Whit and Avery along one of the many school paths.

Avery's hair was damp, no doubt from her morning swim, and Whit -surprisingly- seemed to be holding a book that was not a navigational guide to some video game.

"Hearing back from schools are you Avery? Ms Powers seems pleased with the response you're getting." Marsh said approvingly.

I don't however, know what you'll be up to Whit, heading into the family business?" Marsh asked.

User Image

Avery just smiled and nodded, leaning into Whit as she soooo did not want to go into detail about school again. Not after the blow up her mother had given her, she couldn't even tell Whit about it because her mother was such a sleaze ball - there really was no other word- where he was concerned.

Whit took the opportunity to snag Avery around the waist and lean back.

"That's the plan Professor. Though Dad's going to have me start out small of course, and I'll be directly under Tomas for ...well years probably." Whit chuckled good naturedly.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:46 pm
__

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
ɱɨɔнɨʂнɨɢϵ
╚══════════════╝

Michishige whistled another one of his seemingly rehearsed yet aimless tunes as he walked casually to the cafeteria. Today was a good day, he didn't fall out of the bed this morning, or slip in the shower again. Before he walked through the double-doors into the cafeteria, he sensed Alex, so he made a mental note to not pile his breakfast too noticeably high this morning.

╔══════════════╗
ϓσʂнɨϮσʞɨ
╚══════════════╝

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

{OOC: }

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:11 pm
"Hey, you sick or something?" Jordan leaned in next to Shige, looking pointedly at his meager breakfast...which was still way more than what was piled on her plate.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games