Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:36 am
It's a pleasure to meet you Len, I hope you enjoy being in the ATG. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:58 pm
hi im natcat94
but i also like 2 be known as twilight freak  

animepanda94

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:06 pm
Welcome. Good to see you're already posting in the forum. biggrin  
Miss Coolpants rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 8, 10, 4, 1, 1, 6, 6, 10, 9 Total: 63 (10-100)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:18 pm
Hey everyone!
My name is Liv!
yeah! i love this guild!!
i think i should be vice-captain!  

Miss Coolpants

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200

mc26055

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:50 pm
hi im mc my intrests r buffy the vampire slayer and i love nickelback!!!!!!!!!! biggrin biggrin lol  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:56 pm
eek
srry Liv... they generally don't promote based on shameless self promotion...
xp

Welcome Mc26055! (mind if i call you Bob?)
mrgreen

just please read and obey the Rules and Welcome to the ATG!!!!

*confetti*  

Agent_of_Misfortune

Demonly Angelic

10,725 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:04 pm
Hi. I'm Demonly Angelic. I go by Kitty.
I didn't even know I was apart of this guild till I looked at mygaia and saw I was in a guild!
and I do avi art. PM me for prices and blah blah balh...

HI! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:34 am
Hey my name is Emmy. I'm 14 years old and I can be really random sometimes~! Well I love cookies, who doesn't lol!!!! I'm into music, all types. I'm into all kinds of stuff really. . .  

punkchic_33

Blade_With_A_Name_On_It

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:39 pm
my name is Blade. i'm XxStephasaurusxXxRexxX's sister.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:02 pm
@Blade, Emmy, and Kitty - Welcome to the ATG, I hope you find your stay here in this guild to be fun and exciting! If any of you have any questions or concerns not covered by the guild's rules, or have need for someone to help you with any problems you may have while here, please feel free to send myself or any other moderator a PM, and we'll try to assist you as best we can.

Once again, Welcome to the ATG. Please remember to read and understand the guild's AND Gaiaonline.com's T.a.C.o.S. I hope you all enjoy your time here in the guild.

biggrin  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Evalinna

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:50 pm
Hi my real name is AdriAnna but if you want you can call me blondie, i will always respond. My intrests are reading, drawing and talking on the phone or on line, doesn't matter, my favorite band is Evanesecenc but if you played me something that is rock i'd most likely love it none the less. I'm into books mostly books like Harry Potter or Twilight or the Host. All good as far as i'm concerned. But that's me in a paragaph, see u around
smile
ps i will probbly make the smily face A-LOT  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:10 pm
Mighty Lynn Young, what? razz

Amy Lee has such an awesome voice, I get lost in it from time to time, but the rest of the band's sound, well, is less than pleasing to my ear...  

124-C

Blade_With_A_Name_On_It

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:57 pm
AlcoholicPancake
@Blade, Emmy, and Kitty - Welcome to the ATG, I hope you find your stay here in this guild to be fun and exciting! If any of you have any questions or concerns not covered by the guild's rules, or have need for someone to help you with any problems you may have while here, please feel free to send myself or any other moderator a PM, and we'll try to assist you as best we can.

Once again, Welcome to the ATG. Please remember to read and understand the guild's AND Gaiaonline.com's T.a.C.o.S. I hope you all enjoy your time here in the guild.

biggrin

i thank you for the warm welcoming. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:58 pm
My name is Courtney. I am 17 and am happy to be here. I have family and friends on here. My fiance (Tenebrous-Darkness) got me into Gaia.  

rainbowhoney

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:09 pm
Blade_With_A_Name_On_It
AlcoholicPancake

biggrin

i thank you for the warm welcoming. heart

No problem! I like people to feel as welcome as possible when joining the guild biggrin

Also, Welcome Courtney! Hope your time here in the ATG is pleasant! If you have any questions, concerns, or problems, please ready the rules or F.A.Q. to see if they're answered in there, if they are not you're more than welcome to PM one of the guild's moderators, and we'll help you as best we can.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games