Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:27 am
User Image
Sadly the bar hasn't been lively since the oldies left us sad

The two other barkeepers, Rio, our waitresses and everyone else crying
Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe know they are GodUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Sits at the bar*

Can I have a tall glass of Milk please - Cold if its possible. Thanks!
~ Alter Ego ~

FOUND  

AlterEgo_87

TheChief-5

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:40 am
Oh hey Ego! Umm, i'll get you one. The bar is unattended at the moment.
Sit back, relax, post twice and leave. Nah, just kidding on that last one.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:33 am
User Image
*Naps behind the bar*

User Image
"About as useful as an ejector seat in a Helicopter"User Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:35 am
TheChief-5
Aww... that's sad. you say it's lively and then nobody posts for a month. XD

(Jelly slams the door behind her, shutting out the snowy wind.) "Put me by the fire! I need to burn some marshmallows, skin 'em and eat the skins, and do it again until they are gone and I am warm again. Send over some of the chocolate, too, wouldja please? But don't get too close - my companion isn't vegan, you know... We've been out on a search party with no luck whatsoever, and he is ready to feed. (Slaps her arms and shoulders to knock the snow-melted-and-frozen off of her coat, sits by fire.) Could you bring us 2 chickens, please, and make mine well-done, his raw - rinse the blood off, if you don't mind. He doesn't, but it gets messy....

(2 problems I see with old-style pages - they are prettier, but you can't tip a post and you can't subscribe to the thread...makes it hard to keep a topic alive - we need a way to draw members to the guild every day, and I suspect that just doesn't happen....)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:00 am
User Image
The feline barkeeper tosses the marshmallows and chocolate to the newcomer

"Here Catch!" she shouts before giving them a toss. She takes a cooked to perfection chicken from the oven and a cleaned raw one from the fridge. Taking them over to the newcomer she says:-

"Pet/Companion messes have to be cleaned by owners, the jukebox is free and if you need anything else just hollar"

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:00 am
Not a problem! My friend here is cleaner than either you or me - lookit that spill of chocolate disappear! Oh - and add another raw chicken to my tab, please, wouldja, naw - here's some gold - my friend seems to have quite an appetite. Sorry for the sound effects, it's been a long haul from the last outpost several weeks ago. We were upcountry scouting.

You wouldn't believe what we found. (Sits, slurps, digs in with both hands and chew heartily, grease dripping, heaves a sigh of pleasure....) Good food! Mighty good food! Thankee for it!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:22 pm
Well, now I don't know, I was told a room could be had here and now I don't even see the barkeep...I guess I can put our bedroll down by the fire...muh friend sleeps next to me, you see, we watch each other's backs, it's a habit from the field...

Guess I'm talkin' to muhself again...hazards of workin' alone. I guess they'll wake me up in the mornin'.  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:08 pm
User Image
*Puts a sign on the bar*

~ The barkeeper is currently sleeping, Help yourself to anything you need. Do not wake unless in an emergency ~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*walks in and notices ancantsia sleeping behind the counter*

Hmm, some sweet peach tea would be amazing right now ... *tiptoes into the kitchen to find some in the fridge* blaugh

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Kommissar Plankton

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:59 pm
Stumbles into the bar... Previously drunk, with a knife in my leg. falls flat on the floor and demands a pint of Mead.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:09 pm
And Ebony im sure you dont need to lose those pounds. you're a beautiful person.  

Kommissar Plankton

Greedy Capitalist

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:56 pm
"Well, I'm always free to chat if I'm quoted." biggrin

Ayame sits at the bar and leans her face on her palms, rested on the smooth surface. "Rum-coke, please~"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:00 pm
(Jelly stirs by the fire, yawns and stretches, couphs, sniffs, rubs eyes.) Man, I could swear I've slept two weeks!! That chicken was a good meal! (Jelly's 4-legged companion stretches, yowns deeply, and sits. Looks around for breakfast....)

Say, the calendar says....it HAS been two weeks I slept! No wonder I'm so hungry. Somebody tell the cook, my partner has to eat fast and isn't too polite if the grub is slow...we've lost a few barmaids that way.....  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

Talesian

Virtuous Muse

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:07 pm
*door slams open, driven against the wall by the stiff winds of and April "shower" Hmpf, some shower! Why didn't someone tell me that I was going to need a raincoat!?!? *pushes door closed with difficulty and walks, thankfully and dripping to the warmth of the fire and looks around* Well, at least there was shelter close. Hi everyone! *spots the pretty Kittywoman asleep behind the bar* Ummmm.....Why is the bartender asleep on the floor?  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games