Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:37 am
"I knew she wouldn't be evil. Or at least unpleasant." Milly replied, happy to know that she was right.

Larai ended up reaching the room before Milly was even close. She looked about, hoping to find some interesting treasure. However, all she saw were shadows and chains.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:48 am
"One less thing to worry about at least." Van said with a relieved smile.

"You know it's probably not a good idea sneaking in here." Daemon said, sitting chained up in a corner. The way Milly had become, he'd more or less gotten used to the punishments and thought it helped bring out her bad side.

((I do believe Daemon's due for a new pic now.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:59 am
"So?" Larai asked, not really caring in the least whether she should be here or not. "Judging by those chains, you shouldn't be here either. Or you're frighteningly dedicated to S&M, one." she snarked back quietly with a broad grin, swaggering on in anyway. She leaned against the wall near Daemon, curious now. "Care to explain which it is?"

"Indeed~" Mala agreed with a smile. "Let's go home and check up on Anise."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:04 am
"Apparently being your basic demon child craving chaos and sex is warrant for punishment. But no one said I couldn't enjoy it." Daemon said with a shrug and an easy smile, the sort of sly cheshire cat smile that you can never tell what the person's thinking. "Besides, Milly's bad side needs some help getting out it seems."

Van nodded. "And hopefully begin our well deserved vacation."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:20 am
Milly...that name sounded somehow familiar! No matter, though, this prisoner had Larai's attention. "Oh, really? Sex and Chaos can be great fun, it just depends on how you pull it off." Larai commented with a huge smirk. "Well, if you like being punished this much, I guess I'll have to take my lockpicks elsewhere."

"I'm looking forward to some good ol' rest and relaxation too!"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:30 am
"So you don't want instant access to her treasure vault then?" Daemon said folding his hands behind his head. "I can point you right to the good stuff you know, you just need to remove this gaudy bracelets of mine."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:34 am
"I like the sound of that!" Larai said, finding this prisoner to be all the more interesting. "However, how do I know you won't somehow screw me over as soon as we get there? Or beforehand, even? I also want complete assurance that you won't do anything to make me regret this."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:40 am
"So my sincere desperation to escape from this horrid prison isn't enough for you? That's not a very nice way to treat someone willing to help you. My dear, your biting distrust wounds me." Daemon said putting a hand to his chest while pretending to be emotionally wounded.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:12 pm
"Yeah. Last time I fell for that, I ended up getting pretty damn close to the guillotine. Before that, I was left to die at the bottom of a cliff. And before that even, my mother and brother nearly got killed. Now, are we going to make this contract or am I going to find that treasure on my own?" Larai asked with slight impatience, her mistrust very clear. She specifically used the word 'contract' since the man called himself a demon spawn and demons could not back out of a contract. They could use loopholes against the mortal bargainer, but that was it. Milly's footsteps could be heard from the distance now.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:15 pm
"How 'bout this, you set me free, and I don't call Milly over and warn her of the thief running about her home, hmm?" Daemon said with that same smile of his.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:29 pm
"Or how about I leave now and leave you high and dry?" Larai retorted, already preparing for her grand escape. "I can always come back later~"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:43 pm
"Do note that whatever security system she has could easily be increased to thwart even your schemes, I'm sure." Daemon said with a smile.

"Hey there, Anise, where's your sister?" Van cooed as he scooped up Anise from where she was playing on the floor of the living room once they got back, while Kai was in the kitchen fixing himself a sammich.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:59 pm
"You are just dying to get us both killed, aren't you?" Larai hissed quietly, hearing the slow footsteps gradually get closer and closer. "Okay, so if you don't screw me over and you get me some of that previously mentioned treasure, I'll break you free and owe you a minor favor. How's that?"

Anise giggled and cooed, looking over in the direction of the kitchen from time to time.

"Yes, I do wonder where she has run off to..."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:04 pm
"I've been disposed of on multiple occassions and come back each time, but when you put it that way, how can I say no?" Daemon said with a smile as he held out his shackled hands to be unlocked.

"Got me." Kai said through a mouthful of sammich as he emerged from the kitchen. "She just said she was going out and handed Anise to me before running off somewhere.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:12 pm
Larai picked the locks easilly, within a matter of secconds in fact! "There! Now let's get the treasure and get the hell out of here and we'll discuss what favor I owe you." she said, her tone hushed and a little frantic. "The favor can be anything from a small errand, a little white lie, a simple kiss, or anything small like that. I'm not going to get myself mauled or killed for you, obviously."

"Where does she usually go in times like this?" Mala asked Kai, now concerned.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games