Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Kommissar Plankton

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:42 pm
Wakes up from the sleep i had been forced in to...ugh... get me a coke Kitty woman...  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:53 am
Ancancia send me a trade. i got lots of stuff that you can give away to all the new guys. i dont play at all anymore. and i got to much stuff to go to waist. and if you see rio tell her i got some horns for her. xd  

BizzyBo

Kommissar Plankton

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:37 am
-looks around...- why is it so dead in here these days...  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:46 pm
*Gets up from the floor by the fire* You're tellin' me. I came by here over a month ago and fell asleep by the fire after a good meal. When I woke up, the place was deserted. Felt like I'd slept two weeks - and somehow I had! Now I'm back, just waitin' for my partner. But since Ancantsia isn't here, can I get something for ya?  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

Kommissar Plankton

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:31 pm
Oh sure... Umm a glass of salt water please, oh and add a mug of moose Gulash as well  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:06 am
♣ Making his way through the front door and taking a few steps forward would be the sight of the next visitor to grab a nice stout of something to drink, Ajax [The Holy Fire]. Around him he could see from moved chairs and tables, the scent of a vast majority of different perfumes and colognes in the air, and the livelihood of the place that it was once a booming, popular are to be at. Now however, it only seemed as if he could spot two people from the main welcoming area and both of them were close by the bar. Making his way inside and seating himself at the bar on one of the, actually comfortable stools for once, Ajax waited patiently for a welcome or an introductory comment from whoever was currently on call and gently tapped his fingers on the table in front of him while surveying the place. ♣

Ajax [The Holy Fire]

Kommissar Plankton

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:11 pm
-Sits next to Ajax- "Hey there fell'r, why don't a buy yeh a drink?" Niko says in his very heavy russian accent.

-Orders two sodas for the two fellows-  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:56 pm
Here are refills for those sodas. Must've given you the first ones in my sleep, because I sure don't remember it. Must be gettin' old... *The oldtimer shuffles off, mumbling, sts off to the side.*

Has anyone seen my partner? He's overdue and he will likely be powerful hungry - best just send him straight to me or, better yet, just glue yourself to a wall to one side when he comes in. He gets a little peckish when he's hungry...might take a bite out of whatever's handy.  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

Recurring Apocalypses

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(Current Avatar Ref because I change it a lot.)
A young teen girl padded into the bar silently, her scarlet eyes wide open and peering around the room innocently. The oversized tee that drooped from her shoulder was dressed in blood. She hoped that she would be disregarded as she set her umbrella by the door, and then settled herself on a well-worn stool at the counter.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:04 pm
♣ Looking over as an unfamiliar face had occupied a seat next to him, Bryan nodded his head to the man and smiled a bit when the man offered to buy him a soda. "Sounds great. Remind me soon that I owe you one my friend" Bryan replied. As soon as the sodas were presented to the two men, Bryan grabbed his soda filled glass and brought it to his lips, mouthing a small "mmmmm.." at the great taste of it and tilting his glass in the direction of the man in cheers. Also noticing a new girl show up to the bar and seat herself a few stools down from himself and the man, Bryan nodded his head in respect to her whenever she looked his way and went about continuing to drink his soda. ♣

Ajax [The Holy Fire]

Recurring Apocalypses

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(Current Avatar Ref because I change it a lot.)
The girl, Apocalypses, had moved her eyes over a man who acknowledged her presence enough to nod at her. In response, she tipped her hat. Her outfit proved her to be quite the silent one- however she was like that only because she wasn't addressed particularly by anyone. She set at the end of the counter where a shelf of magazines and newspapers were lined up; she grabbed a news article, the NSTG Monthly. There was a new lottery out, namely for mentor-newbie pairs. Of course, she already knew about it, as a part of the crew herself and even being the NAP Lotto Liaison herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:07 pm
User Image
The feline barkeeper stalks in the open door and shakes her wet fur out.

"Gah! Freaking rain!" she shouts while shaking her fist at the sky. Looking around for a towel she notices the other people in the bar.

"Uh...Hi..Just ignore me till I get dry" she mumbles before heading into the backroom in search of a towel or two, shouting back through to the people in the bar "Whoever is on the bar can you make a Hot Chocolate please and thank you!"
~Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed~User Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Ajax [The Holy Fire]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:53 am
♣ Not too sure where to go from his current standpoint, Bryan looked behind him to see a new girl come in, fully donned in a cat like appearance then slowly turned to them all only to prove how she was indeed a cat after all. Nodding his head to her in respect with a small smile, Bryan Finished the rest of his soda and left his tab on the table underneath his glass, making sure to rub the bottom of the glass dry to not tarnish or destroy the currency. Feeling more curious about the place, Bryan stood up and began walking about the place, his eyes on several pictures on the wall and the amount of furniture everywhere. ♣

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:31 am
*I set up the newcomers, Miss Ancantsia, and they've all been on good behavior. Here's your hot chocolate.

Um, may partner's on his way and you know how peckish he gets when he's starved...why don't you let me set up his grub so he doesn't accidentally take a n** out of somebody on his way to lunch?  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

seriouscat_25

Mystical Cat

19,450 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:06 am
*Walks in slowly, a little cautious, then takes a seat to one of the most quiet areas to sketch* "And I'll be having some strawberry milkshake, please..." Seri ordered, then returned to her sketching book.  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games