Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:21 pm
"Mm, it feels good to be free again! Lousy things were blocking my powers." Daemon said as he got up and stretched, hearing Milly getting closer still. "I'd take more time to enjoy this, but I suppose I should keep my end of the bargain. Last thing I need is another cute girl after me." he said wrapping an arm around Larai's waist before snapping his fingers and falling into the shadows, reappearing in the vault of riches the mansion held.

"This is Larai we're talking about. She's got stickier fingers than me. You do the math." Kai said flatly.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:31 pm
Larai's eyes widened considerably at the sight of all this treasure. She was quick to pull out a burlap sack, fill it with the best of the more portable treasures, and return to Daemon. This was all after hearing Milly's cry of anger, of course. "For both our sakes, we should probably leave soon before she gets to us."

"Oh gods..." Mala whined softly, knowing that this could only end in despair if she wasn't careful. "Should we try to stop her?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:37 pm
"You took the words right out of my mouth." Daemon grabbed Larai again and with another snap of his fingers and more shadow travel, they were standing in the shadow of the old ruins of Atius' temple, as he was somewhat limited to places he'd actually seen.

"If she's not back by the end of the day, then we can worry. I'm standing firmly by my need for a vacation." Van said, currently somewhat occupied with Anise and letting her play with the tip of his tail.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:48 pm
Larai looked about, and when she noticed how far away from the crime scene they were - she grinned like a fool who had just won the lottery. "Thank you so much for helping me with this little heist. Now, what favor do I owe you?"

Mala sighed softly. "Very well. I'm going to take a nap and see if it helps ease the worries a little."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:51 pm
Daemon was already tilting Larai's chin up and stealing a nice long kiss from her. "I'd be asking for sex, but where's the fun in that if I don't put any effort into getting it?" he said with his cheshire grin once he pulled away.

"Alright. I'll take over watching Anise then." Van said with a small smile.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:17 pm
"Oo, you're more fun than I first thought~" Larai purred, making no attempt to move away at the moment. "Keep it up, and I'll consider it. Turn me in, and you get nothing."

Mala kissed Van on the cheek and grinned. "Thank you, honey."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:21 pm
"I'll probably come up to join you once I put her down for her nap later." Van said with a smile as he gave her a kiss on the cheek in return before going to keep Anise entertained in her room.

"I may be a demon, but I'd never dream of betraying a pretty face like yours." Daemon said with a sly grin, finger still resting beneath Larai's chin.

((Van: My parental senses are tingling! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:42 pm
"Good. I guess that means we might meet again." Larai said, slipping away lest she forget the whole 'make. Him work for it' routine.

"I look forward to it~" Mala said with delight before heading upstairs to their bed.

{If you think this is bad, Van, you should see how many things she's wanted for in Syria. Ah...how fun 'fallen angel' like characters are~}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:51 pm
((Van: *checks list* 8U ))

"I'll be looking forward to it." Daemon said with a grin as he watched her walk off. Now the question was what to do with his newfound freedom. The brothel seemed a nice place to start....

After Van lay Anise down in her crib some time later, he slowly rocked her to sleep as he sung her a soft lullaby before leaving to go join Mala, gently closing the door behind her so as not to wake her up.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:04 pm
Larai decided to hide her loot in a special place - the glowing crystal cave from awhile back. She remembered showing it to her brother and cousin at one point, but highly doubted either of them would have remembered it. No matter; it was the perfect place to hide her treasure! It was old, well hidden, and anyone who didn't know the tunnels well would easilly get lost~

Mala was relaxing on the bed, just gazing at the ceiling as she rested beneath the covers. For comfort, she changed out of her previous outfit and into a short and loose nightie.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:13 pm
"In retrospect, I think I'd rather have Larai running around looting everyone than deal with another demonic threat." Van muttered softly as he crawled over Mala and snuggled up beside her.

Daemon whistled a cheerful tune as he collected crystals from the cave. It may have been a while since he saw the place, but good thing he remembered it. Having realized he was flat broke, he thought he could make a quick buck by selling off the crystals to a pawn shop or something.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:32 pm
Larai slipped into her lair rather quickly, only to see Daemon looting the stones. "What are you doing here?" she asked with slight confusion, and a hint of ire at him stealing her stones.

"You've got a point." Mala muttured softly, cuddling up with Van.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:38 pm
"Just doing a little rock collecting." Daemon said with a pleasant smile as he held up a freed crystal in one hand, a knife in the hand at his side that he'd been chiseling away at.

"And sorry for being a bit of a mope the other day. If Milly didn't pay any mind to the tail, then I have nothing to worry about." Van said with a slight chuckle as he made a small, loving loop around one of her legs.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:47 pm
"You know, you could just take a little bit of this treasure instead. They're worth more." Larai suggested, pulling out a couple golden goblets and sacks of gold for Daemon to take. "I kind of live here, embarassingly enough to admit, and just gray stone is boring."

"We've all seen much stranger; you cannot deny that." Mala assured Van, offering him a light kiss and a reassuring smile afterwards.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:53 pm
"Ha! Thanks, but I'm already on the run, I don't need Milly thinking I robbed her blind too." Daemon said as he went back to chiseling away at the crystal, though he already had a small pile at his feet.

Van frowned in thought. "No...No, I'm pretty sure this takes the cake....Besides, what happens if we want to have another kid? I'd hate to wind up having half snake babies...."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games