Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Recurring Apocalypses

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:28 pm
seriouscat_25

Apo greets Seri merrily and takes her order, "Coming right up~" She throws strawberry ice cream, fresh strawberries, milk, and sugar into a blender. After some notorious blending, a smooth milkshake is produced. As Apo pours the heavy liquid into a tall glass, she asks Seri, "Would you like whipped cream on top?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:16 pm
Eternal sees Apo making the milkshake, watching as the liquid pours down on the slender retro-styled glass. "Hmm.. do we get an employee discount?" She asked Apo as she finished talking to the customer.  

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:17 am
*Jelly stares mournfully into her cup.*

It looks like I've lost a partner. I've waited and waited, and he's never showed up. He must have tried to munch some stranger for lunch on his way here. I've told him not to eat the competition! And he had the directions to our find! Ah, well, another partner, another quest....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:45 pm
jellykans

Eternal shook her head and decided to abandon her discount question, nah.. I'm not thirsty anyway. She saw someone come in, a regular customer by the name of Jelly. She was quiet as she sat down, watching her empty cup. Eternal came up to her and asked, "Hello! Do you want something to drink?"  

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:19 pm
Eternal Rebellion
jellykans

Eternal shook her head and decided to abandon her discount question, nah.. I'm not thirsty anyway. She saw someone come in, a regular customer by the name of Jelly. She was quiet as she sat down, watching her empty cup. Eternal came up to her and asked, "Hello! Do you want something to drink?"

I think...a drink wouldn't be enough. Could I have a double hot fudge sundae, please?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:22 pm
jellykans

Eternal snaps in approval and starts to work on the order. She headed towards the ice cream server, the cream landing into the glass. After the fudge has been poured, don't forget the cherry on top! Eternal walks back to Jelly and hands her the sundae. "Here you go!"  

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:40 pm
Eternal Rebellion
jellykans

Eternal snaps in approval and starts to work on the order. She headed towards the ice cream server, the cream landing into the glass. After the fudge has been poured, don't forget the cherry on top! Eternal walks back to Jelly and hands her the sundae. "Here you go!"

"Thank you"

*Jelly takes the dish of ice cream in both hands and gently sets it down, then sniffs as tears roll down her cheeks into the ice cream.*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:08 am
Ruthfully walks through the door bursting with excitement. She had just won the Gaian lottery (I actually did O.o) and was ready to get something to drink. "Hmm...hot chocolate, please?"  

Vanilla Acoustic

Fatcat

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:33 pm
jellykans

"Thank you"

*Jelly takes the dish of ice cream in both hands and gently sets it down, then sniffs as tears roll down her cheeks into the ice cream.*

"Of course!"

Eternal notices that Jelly walks back to her seat, glimmers of water falling from her eyes. Eternal walks up to her asks, "Aww.. what's wrong?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:35 pm
Ruthfully
Ruthfully walks through the door bursting with excitement. She had just won the Gaian lottery (I actually did O.o) and was ready to get something to drink. "Hmm...hot chocolate, please?"

"Hot chocolate, coming right up!"

When Ruth walked in, she was carrying a golden ticket in her hands- beaming with joy as if she's about to go to Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:44 pm
Eternal Rebellion

Eternal notices that Jelly walks back to her seat, glimmers of water falling from her eyes. Eternal walks up to her asks, "Aww.. what's wrong?"

Um, oh, uh, my partner usually shows up pretty fast and....well....now it's pretty clear that he's gone and got himself eaten. Otherwise he'd've been here days ago. And he's a little different or (Sniffs) was. But - he was reliable and loyal, we were like family.

And he had the map to our find.

Ah, well, just guess it's time to start over. Again. There's always another treasure somewhere, but I don't know if I can find another partner....like him...again.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:14 pm
jellykans

Eternal slaps herself on the forehead as she remembers what Jelly said earlier. "I'm sorry for your loss."

((Your story is awesome! So poetic, I love it! xD))

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Vanilla Acoustic

Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:45 pm
"Thank you" Ruthfully says as she takes a sip of the hot cocoa, and then spits it out. "WOAH. That's hot." Ruthfully cries out in pain as she looks for a pitcher of ice cold water. Ruthfully then notices that a girl looks sad. "Oh," she says quietly, "That must've been terrible." Ruthfully had truly meant it, for she had lost some one special, too.

[By the way, I love this topic! I, myself, am an avid roleplayer (and a supporter for litteracy on gaia), and I think this idea is perfect!]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:48 pm
Eternal Rebellion
jellykans

Eternal slaps herself on the forehead as she remembers what Jelly said earlier. "I'm sorry for your loss."

((Your story is awesome! So poetic, I love it! xD))

*Jelly pats Rebellion's hand.*
He had a good life. There's that to be said. Nothing was wasted. Now - could I be doing anything for you?

(Giggles. He's kindly, but bumbling.)  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

Recurring Apocalypses

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:02 pm
Apo rushes in from the door. "School's a wreck!" She giggles, strapping on an apron and moving behind the counter. She smiles at her coworker, Eternal, talking to Jellykans.  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games