Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
UndaCorp is Under Attack! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:01 pm
*tightens his grip on savs shirt waiting on the elevator*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:18 pm
In a flurry of papers, Slim busted out of the filing room, waving her briefcase around in a threatening manner.

"What's with these banging sounds?! How'm I supposed to put away these-"

Peeping around, she realized that she was entirely alone, and the holographs that usually patrolled the hallways in a circuit had vanished.

"Oh, an emergency...Well, that's just flipping peachy," she muttered, removing a pager strapped on amongst the folds of her skirt and glaring at the letters flashing across its surface. "Hm. Intruders? Bugger, I'll never get these forms done on time at this rate."

With a sigh, she hid her pager away once more and retreated back to the filing room to drop her work in a heap. "Spose I'll finish some other time..."  

Slim95
Crew

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:36 pm

"Well this sucks. You broke the rules! Who the hell puts real guards on the first floor. The Guards don't get smart till like half way up you b*****d." Now let me go so we can try this once more." Saverio held his head up in anger. He clenched his pocket watch with one hand and made a fist with the other.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:39 pm
Silence you *shakes Sav to shut him up*  

Red Glacier

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:46 pm
"Our corporation has... reasons to be protective..." Lin replied to Saverio as he straightened his headset. "Pickles... are you ready? We're making our way to the 25th floor now..." He replied - knowing full well that they were moving down.

He turned with a smile to the guard and Saverio and held his gun. "You're right... we shouldn't have guards on the first floor... but your salute was way too formal for our forces - especially to a grunt as myself. You may lower your facade, Mr. Guard..." He said with a wink.

Arcanas left many a crack at the main elevator door - the door eventually shattering to give him access to the elevator shaft.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:56 pm

"Oh now you are crazy! This is boss fight stuff. Not First thing you encounter. You need to learn how to play by the rules or I will teach you a lesson!" Saverio was ready to jump form ward and tackle him. They were not far apart

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:57 pm
((Changed my post to make it a bit more appropriate for the scenario. ^_^; Hope you all don't mind, thought it was still vacant in this place))

After dropping her work on an already cluttered desk, Slim disappeared in a cloud of smoke and reappeared in the conference room directly above her.

"Oh, hi, Peeks," she greeted with a smile, a hint of exasperation in her voice.

Eyeballing the empty seats around the huge table that dominated the floor, she asked, "So, are we the only ones that have reported in thus far?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:10 pm
"Teach us a lesson?" He replied with a laugh as he put his pistol into his holster. "I'm afraid you don't know what UndaCorp is capable of..." he added as the elevator stopped at the bottom floor. He bowed and pointed to the door. "After you... after all you are our guests..." He said mockingly.

The hallway was dark and devoid of windows. Warm accent lighting were attached on the walls while the rest of the hallway was lit with a soft fluorescent light. There was a door at the end of the hallway that was ajar - where Pickles and Slim waited.

(( Gaaah! Too many UndaCorp big-shots in one room! This is way too hard for a first encounter... XD ))  

Sentama Lin

Anise_is_my_replica

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:16 pm
((Ick. Celes wants in on it butt doesn't quite know what to do..))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:18 pm
(( You can pretend to meet and potentially battle Arc, Celes? He is, after all, smashing the elevator. ))  

Sentama Lin

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:25 pm

Saverio walked out and put his hands in his pockets walking calmly to the room. "This can't be the end of the story you know. There has to be a second chapter..." Saverio walked down the hallway and noticed it was slightly hard to see with the sunglasses on. "Oh don't touch the shades or I will kill you."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:32 pm
"Why sir..." Lin replied as he walked both Viral and Sav over to the door at the end of the hallway. "The fun has just begun..." He added as he opened the door and led them in.

The conference room was warmly lit and decorated in mahoganies and browns. No windows nor any other exits could be seen in the room. A few paintings tastefully decorated the walls - all of them still-lives save for one which was a self-portrait of an unknown individual. In the center stood a wooden table surrounded by many chairs of fine leather.  

Sentama Lin

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:37 pm
Slim's gaze darted to the doorway where she cocked an eyebrow at the newcomers.

"Who're they, Lin? New guys?" she asked, one hand resting on the lock of her briefcase. "Because we don't seem to have very friendly newbies these days."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:44 pm
Arcanas steps back in awe, at the actual flimsyness of the glass, but shrugged it off as nothing.

"Well, since the doorway has opened itself up to me, might as well."

Drawing both of his swords, he takes a deep breath and takes a small leap down the shaft, extending his blades into the shaft wall to try and slow his desent.

"Sorry boys, but sacrifices have to be made, and there's no room to float down."

He wasn't exactly quiet, the sounds of metal on metal echoing througout what he thought was the entire building.

I really hope I don't run into something big down there...  

Arcanas

Hunter

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:44 pm

Saverio stood so "Viral" was in front of him and his back to viral and lin. He quietly pulled his hand out of his pocket and dropped a object to the floor that hit with a thud, then everyone could hear a small metal bar hitting the ground, and finally a pin drop like sound. He said this as he did "Well Mr gunman, I think it i-" His words where cut off by the Flashbang he dropped going off. The room flooded with a bright light and a ungodly amount of sound. Stunning all who where not ready for it. Saverio was unable to hear but the glasses saved his vision. He pushed viral to the side and tackled lin trying to disarm him. He couldn't tell if the flashbang worked but he just committed to the plan.

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff