Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Creative Crossroads
Avatars: What does yours say about you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:18 pm
I rarely change my avi according to mood. I've collected items I like and I mix them up every so often according to what looks good to me. Like some one else said, my avi wears things I would wear if I was really her.

Right now I've got a bright summery look going on but I usually dress more darkly (black and some purple my favorite color combo)

I'm on a quest to put together the perfect elf avi but I haven't found it yet.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:45 pm
I change my AVI OFTEN... and seemingly on a whim... OK not SEEMINGLY, I just change it on a whim. When I do that i Usually start from scratch and jsut start putting things on (I hardly sell things unless I have a bunch of them) and see what looks good/fits together. Like the elemental explosion hair and the demonic ankle mask I use so much.

I try to keep two color combinations whenever possible, and most of the time I stick with red or black. ^_^  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Serious Erius
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:12 pm
Dunno what my avi says about me...
I guess it's something along the lines of:
"I am not very imaginative, am I?" or "Man I have no taste at all..."
I think it's because of the strange male bodies, though...
I'm sure I could make a nice female avatar...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:59 pm
i gotta keep people on their toes!

my avi is usually kinda dark and dresses as i would in reality if i had the nerve/my parents would let me. i have sort of a baroque style, so she looks kinda olde worlde occasionally. that and i don't ever take off certain items. the gills, never been without them.

blue_lutra

Never Meant To Be

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:43 am
Well, the moment I started Gaia, the first avatar I saw other than an NPC, was a guy wearing a Ghost Sheet. I loved the way that with a Ghost Sheet, the only other thing you have to worry about is shoes. Thus, I guess my avatar is lazy. Like me. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:31 am
Tattoos...lots and lots of tattoos...  

Simone27

6,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:13 pm
Most times my avi does look a little LIKE me and how I dress (the hair style, a flower behind my ear, the glasses, slippahs, etc.) but depending on my mood it means me in other ways. Like right now... the Mink is like my sugar gliders and my many critters in my life. I love art so I have a brush and I have a book to journal, doodle in, and read.

Oh, but my most realistic Avi is here:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:17 pm
Never Meant To Be
Well, the moment I started Gaia, the first avatar I saw other than an NPC, was a guy wearing a Ghost Sheet. I loved the way that with a Ghost Sheet, the only other thing you have to worry about is shoes. Thus, I guess my avatar is lazy. Like me. ^_^
Mostly, you kind of remind me of an old slip cover on an EZ Chair... ninja  

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ace_dragon28

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:23 pm
Many of my avvies are based off my first ever dream avvie, which I never has the chance to finish exactly. Sometimes it depends on my mood, and if I feel creative that day. I get ideas just by looking through my inventory and matching one item with another.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:50 pm
I change my avi. somewhat often I suppose. I don't really know what mine says about me. Except that I like music, I guess all the white my avi has on could reflect my love of everything cold and winter-like. 3nodding  

Vanyalosse

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:00 pm
I'm red with romance! >.O  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:49 am
Kipluck
Never Meant To Be
Mostly, you kind of remind me of an old slip cover on an EZ Chair... ninja
I suppose I can see that. You can't sit on me though. xd  

Never Meant To Be

Kasumi Seizou

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:51 pm
I dont like to brag, but im rich in real life. so my avi is like the opposite. but it could just mean im a n00b, lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:56 pm
I used to alot of stuff for my avatar. I mean tons, like 3 or 4 of 2004 collectibles. But I sold it because avatar really didn't do anything then. I only change my avatar if a new item I like comes out.  

Duale

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:03 pm
My current avi says I wanted to use the new item.  
Creative Crossroads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff