Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
The Virginity Question O_O Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a virgin? (Don't lie! XP)
...Yeah
60%
 60%  [ 51 ]
Nope
39%
 39%  [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 84

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:54 am
Theonalys
ccg1232009
nope not one. lost it a while ago.

if you have ever kissed anyone then you have had sex. What most of you are thinking of when people say sex is intercourse. Which I have had too. So you are thinking of it in the wrong sense so some of you have had sex but not realized it.
You are definitely sick and misguided individual! According to you when I kiss my kids or my mom I'm having sex with them? Grow up Dude! If the only thing you've ever done is kiss someone you're still a virgin! Sorry to burst your bubble!

Well I can't argue the sick adn misguided part. but all I was saying is that is what it is by definition. I have done more than kiss hell. Sometimes I do charity work. gmd_god could tell you about that or Oblivion knight. assholes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:21 am
ccg1232009
Theonalys
ccg1232009

if you have ever kissed anyone then you have had sex. What most of you are thinking of when people say sex is intercourse. Which I have had too. So you are thinking of it in the wrong sense so some of you have had sex but not realized it.
You are definitely sick and misguided individual! According to you when I kiss my kids or my mom I'm having sex with them? Grow up Dude! If the only thing you've ever done is kiss someone you're still a virgin! Sorry to burst your bubble!

Well I can't argue the sick adn misguided part. but all I was saying is that is what it is by definition. I have done more than kiss hell. Sometimes I do charity work. gmd_god could tell you about that or Oblivion knight. assholes.
they're talking about sexual intercourse, thats what they mean whan they say sex, but the words "charity work" are kinda harsh for doing what you supposedly have done with whomever...  

Cupcake Kayleigh

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:43 am
maralyn88
ccg1232009
Theonalys
ccg1232009

they're talking about sexual intercourse, thats what they mean whan they say sex, but the words "charity work" are kinda harsh for doing what you supposedly have done with whomever...

yes it is harsh but it is a harsh reality. Get used to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:53 pm
I couldn't get laid even if I gave out a pan full of roofie brownies, so yes, Im a virgin. xd  

christie lee

cherry haterade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:53 pm
ccg1232009
Theonalys
ccg1232009

... BRITNEY!!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:28 am
yes imma virgin but imma christian...im TRYING to stay abstinant besides im only 15 lol  

otaku-ranma

Cupcake Kayleigh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:10 pm
ccg1232009
maralyn88
ccg1232009
Theonalys
ccg1232009

well, unless she's actually a man, i wouldnt say that...
"hell hath no fury like a womans wrath"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:27 pm
maralyn88
ccg1232009
maralyn88
ccg1232009
Theonalys
ccg1232009

well, unless she's actually a man, i wouldnt say that...
"hell hath no fury like a womans wrath"

that is true. But I fear no woman or pixle.  

ccg1232009

Meta Cooler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:04 pm
i am but im 13 so no surprise. girls at my school have accually asked me to do it though and im like are you crazy I'm 13!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:44 pm
I am a virgin........  

DanPro05

Tehmafrath Uzumaki

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:15 am
I wish I was before I met my love. Althought I don't suppose being raped
counts does it? sweatdrop Yeah, just remember kids, pay attention to your
drink at a party, at all times. You never know when someone whom you
thought you could trust slips you something. Fun s**t . . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:07 pm
Nope, and god i wished i coulda said yes to this question sweatdrop gonk . (I would gladly give my brothers left nut for virginity wink )  

Joey Sifer

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:29 pm
I'm not a virgin no more crying  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:50 pm
inuyasha_lover419
I feel your pain  

Joey Sifer

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:01 am
Joey Sifer
inuyasha_lover419
I feel your pain

crying It sucks so bad because...I wish I could of kept it for my love...And it was truely disapointing. All the things around us made me think sex was incredible...Er..yeah w/e was so not worth it.  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff