Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
The Downfall of UndaCorp is...Done. I got bored. [DEAD] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pick One
  The Rodent Army
  Orgy XIII
  UndaCorp
View Results

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:53 pm
Indigo Project
Thaliat Everwood
UndaCorp wanted my soul, they tried to trick me...they must crumble now!
It's better if you volunteer.

But they still get it regardless. Unless you don't have one to offer.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:02 pm
Silver Hellsing
Indigo Project
Thaliat Everwood

Nuh-uh! I still have MY soul!  

Anise_is_my_replica

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:06 pm
Anise_is_my_replica
Silver Hellsing
Indigo Project
Thaliat Everwood

Nuh-uh! I still have MY soul!
As do I.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:10 pm
"Hmm, Xemmy is gonna hit the hay too." announced Xemnas. "See you all later. I'll expect more on this fan-fiction plan tomorrow, Number VI."  

Reiku Alche

Serious Erius
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:20 pm
Isn't this some sort of roleplay?
Imaginary corporation recruitment and war?
Some of you are even using aliases...
*staaaare*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:27 pm
C'mon, look at all the cool artillery I have. And I have more not equipped. I was made to rebel!

Sign me up, I want to take on UndaCorp. Undies can feel my wrath for trying to trick me!

Grr. pirate  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Omnileech

Omnipresent Warlord

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:33 pm
I'd join but "follower" doesn't seem like a title that would ring well with me.

Besides, the free market will take down undacorp.

His business practices are moronic.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:33 am
What's this about an orgy? gonk

I have to say I'm with Master Undakai, even if I fail miserably at being a minion, lol.  

Trish the Stalker

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:38 am
Erius makes an excellent point. This does seem to be an RP of sorts, or at least it is the equivolent of the official UndaCorp thread, which was moved to the RP/Game Subforum ages ago.

So, that being said, I'mma scooch this babeh over, m'kay?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:51 am
stare Meh...Unda's alright...wouldn't really care either way if it weren't for the fact that my master is an employee...not to mention other people I care about...so yeah, you've got your work cut out... twisted  

Xanatos Forever

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:51 am
"Oh, I'd like to join! I'm sure to be a valuable asset to your group! I'm sure my abilities could be used in some form to help topple that foul oppressor. I even have inside knowledge that would be irreplaceable!"

Laughing lightly, he reached into his pocket and pulled something out a smoldering little object. He gave it a light flick to the floor in front of Skrat, the object turning out to be the carcass of some small rodent like animal.

"Oh, he told me to give that to you, it seems it got a little mixed up and tried to follow Kai when he left last night." The carcass sat there for a moment, and then exploded, burnt flesh, charred bones and cooked guts flying all over the place.

Undakai flinched mockingly. "Oooh, such nasty side effects..." With an evil crackle of laughter, he disappeared into a spiral of darkness, leaving no trace of him behind.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:40 am
La Belle Isolde
What's this about an orgy? gonk

I have to say I'm with Master Undakai, even if I fail miserably at being a minion, lol.

Reiku walked into the thread, "Guh. . . It's too early for being in Xemnas form. . ." "Ah, I see you've come across my Organization, La Belle. ^^ Don't worry, the Orgy is mostly for an abbreviation and the giggles it gets and we at Orgy XIII are a very dedicated group."  

Reiku Alche

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:52 am
Undakai
"Oh, I'd like to join! I'm sure to be a valuable asset to your group! I'm sure my abilities could be used in some form to help topple that foul oppressor. I even have inside knowledge that would be irreplaceable!"

Laughing lightly, he reached into his pocket and pulled something out a smoldering little object. He gave it a light flick to the floor in front of Skrat, the object turning out to be the carcass of some small rodent like animal.

"Oh, he told me to give that to you, it seems it got a little mixed up and tried to follow Kai when he left last night." The carcass sat there for a moment, and then exploded, burnt flesh, charred bones and cooked guts flying all over the place.

Undakai flinched mockingly. "Oooh, such nasty side effects..." And with an evil crackle of laughter, he disappeared into a spiral of darkness, leaving no trace of him behind.

See? Undakai is so evil and thinks he is going to triumph. That's why we need to take him down. That, and it would be heaps of fun. C'mon, I have a spiked club that's just itching for a little action!

Let's get him where it stings, bring down UndaCorp! And we may as well liberate a few souls while we're at it. Then if people still opt to stay with UndaCorp, it's their loss. Heh.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:22 am
Thaliat Everwood
Undakai

Undakai flinched mockingly. "Oooh, such nasty side effects..." And with an evil crackle of laughter, he disappeared into a spiral of darkness, leaving no trace of him behind.

See? Undakai is so evil and thinks he is going to triumph. That's why we need to take him down. That, and it would be heaps of fun. C'mon, I have a spiked club that's just itching for a little action!

Let's get him where it stings, bring down UndaCorp! And we may as well liberate a few souls while we're at it. Then if people still opt to stay with UndaCorp, it's their loss. Heh.

"Aww, I actually enjoy Undie's company, even though he considers me his prey." said Reiku, not sure how to feel, "I mean, I'll be ripping world domination from both Skrat and his grasps sooner or later, but. . . I guess this means Orgy XIII will be going with Number VI's idea! We'll remain neutral for now!"  

Reiku Alche

Anise_is_my_replica

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:39 am
ReikuGotH
Thaliat Everwood
Undakai

"Aww, I actually enjoy Undie's company, even though he considers me his prey." said Reiku, not sure how to feel, "I mean, I'll be ripping world domination from both Skrat and his grasps sooner or later, but. . . I guess this means Orgy XIII will be going with Number VI's idea! We'll remain neutral for now!"
"Wonderful, staying neutral in unnecessary conflict is generally a much better idea. It gives a chance for us to..assess the situation," Celes wasn't Zexion at the moment, and she noticed that it was time for her to put on her proper uniform.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff