Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Blue sword fighting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm Blue
  and so is my arm.
View Results

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:27 pm
Iconised Ghost
yeah a lot of our kiais at our branch sound kinda like "uh!" or "up!" which we never realised until someone started kiai-ing with "down!" xd
User ImageBoys and girls of every age...

Lol xd thats great.. lots of students at my school use "Hut!" emphasizing the T.. which makes it sound weird, and also that 'ta' after the initial exhaling of breath seems a little unnecessary..
Ooo, we played Japanese tug of war tonight! It was so much fun! Do you ever do that?

...Come with us and you will see this, our town of Halloween
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:58 pm
no, whats japanese tug of war??  

Iconised Ghost

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:43 pm
Iconised Ghost
no, whats japanese tug of war??
User ImageBoys and girls of every age...

You pair up, tie the ends of your belts together, get in a low wide stance a close to the other person, and you grab yours/the other person's belt anyway you want, wrap the end of your belt around your hand, and pull. It's about subtlety and strategy. Whoever drops their belt, or moves their foot even a tiny bit loses.
The idea is to pull down, up to the sides, trying to get the other person to lose balance, if the all of a sudden pull hard, you let go/let the belt go there way, in hopes that the momentum from their pull will knock them over xd
It's really very fun 3nodding

...Come with us and you will see this, our town of Halloween
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:31 pm
that does sound like fun ^_^ the closest thing we do to that is whip each other with our belts. Yeah, we're very mature mrgreen  

Iconised Ghost

iskatr4ever

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:09 pm
the closest thing i've been to fighting would b biting at my friends arm. or body slamming them with my elbow. xp O! One time my brother signed up for karate and i watched him. but....
then he quit at white belt blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:12 pm
iskatr4ever
the closest thing i've been to fighting would b biting at my friends arm. or body slamming them with my elbow. xp O! One time my brother signed up for karate and i watched him. but....
then he quit at white belt blaugh

lol elbow body slams are awesome mrgreen that slacker, leaving at white belt lol xd i cant imagine not training. Although im the least likely person to get into a fight, ive never fought anyone IRL. Why do i take a martial art then? I dunno, just to surprise people who think i'll take s**t just because im passive i guess mrgreen element of surprise is awesome  

Iconised Ghost

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:30 pm
Oh god, how I wish that could happen in my area. Hardly anyones like that. If there was one, I'd be there every time. I love sword fighting. I stick fight my friend a lot. Next year, I'll be old enough to buy a wooden practice katana. I can't wait. But it might not be such fun if no one else has one. When I'm 18, I can buy a real katana. If my area ever has a kendo class, I might take it. Although it could be boring half the time, just learning about stances, and attacks. So, I probably wouldn't. But I'v always wanted to take part in something like that.

Reminds me of fight club. xp

Oh, and sorry. I kinda liked this topic, even though it's slightly dead.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:48 pm
Kendo does look really cool 3nodding but now that i know how hard it is to get good at these things, im too lazy to start over in another art sweatdrop haha, and i wouldnt be able to fit it in around this art and uni as well >.< but if i had enough time and patience, kendo would prob b where i would go i think  

Iconised Ghost

ValiantCrusader

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:39 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
guns>swords =P

Farts>Bombs>guns>swords

XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:01 pm
you speak the truth xd  

Iconised Ghost

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3