Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:59 pm
Kyla_Ewens
Though I lost interest with that series when it wandered off into useless filler....AGAIN! -_-

Haha, such seems to be the way of anime. And is why I ultimately decided it was better for me to stick to manga... whee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:03 pm
wakusei
Kyla_Ewens
Though I lost interest with that series when it wandered off into useless filler....AGAIN! -_-

Haha, such seems to be the way of anime. And is why I ultimately decided it was better for me to stick to manga... whee

Agreed, the manga doesn't have any of that junk in it. I wouldn't mind nearly as much if the filler was interesting...or decent....or added something important to the plot. xp But it really doesn't.  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

OneFather

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:56 pm
Deathnote and Bleach.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:09 pm
cowboy bebop

will always be the best

try_if_u_must

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:13 pm
Hmmm, favorite anime... I don't know if I really have a favorite confused

I can say from the few episodes I've seen of DeathNote (read all the manga though) I really like it... Don't like the English version though, it's more fun in Japanese with the subtitles. It's only funny when L says 'bang' in Japanese! whee

Hmmm... I really like Rurouni Kenshin, though. Kenshin is great. Oro @.@

Oh, and I really like Loveless, though it kinda sucks where it leaves off... And I want to see more of .hack//sign since I didn't get to see too much of it... I remember that it seemed really interesting, though. Like... At one point at least, it got me wondering if the guy (Tsukasa?) was a part of the game or a real person... Trippy trains of thought like that bring me joy heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:29 pm
I have to say that my favorite is hellsing, inuyasha, and ruroni kensin (spell check???) there's got to be like a hundred more, but those are my top fav. smile  

lovex0xbug

124-C

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:25 pm
Kyla_Ewens
wakusei
Kyla_Ewens

Agreed, the manga doesn't have any of that junk in it. I wouldn't mind nearly as much if the filler was interesting...or decent....or added something important to the plot. xp But it really doesn't.

But... then it wouldn't be filler...

In defense of Naruto (four words I thought I'd never utter) most of the filler helps with character advancement. Anyway, the reason that you don't see filler in manga the way you do in anime is because the anime is generally made while the manga is still in production. You can cover a lot more ground in the animated version and to keep that version from overtaking the manga: Filler! Yay!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:24 pm
Code Geass! I've been watching it online for a while, but it was really blurry, and kind of hard to hear, but I just got the first two DVDs last night. So far I've only watched the first episode, but I understand it a lot better now that I can actually clearly see what's happening... I'm obsessed with this show now!! XD  

NorthEastFire

xkibaxgirlx

350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:23 pm
death note
vampire knight
naruto
lucky star
soul eater

theres probly more but i just cant think of any more of my favorite ones  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:24 pm
i forgot bleach! its another one of my favorites XD  

xkibaxgirlx

350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

124-C

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:49 pm
Bleach is awesome. In fact, one of the reasons that it's so awesome is because Ichigo edits his posts for minor changes...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:58 pm
Hajime no Ippo and GoldenBoy. Don't make me choose, I can't.  

hebirou14

titan2020

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:35 pm
yea bleach is pretty cool chaz is my favorite character  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:33 am
naruto bleach and sailormoon  

monkeybite

5,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200

Demi_batosai