Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
"where to miss?" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eminem is
  cool phsyco
  extra headeach
  a**hole
View Results

lionGriver

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:39 am
I say we need more people like u who r not afraid of teachers they always think they r smart (well they r but) and think they can manipulate us I think u did something brave (and stupid) for not just yourself but for many students great job and good luck soldier. move it out  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:45 am
its not that i am not afraid of the teacher,its only that my answers were fool(acting a fool,like i really don't know take a seat means what)
and my face seemed like i was talking for real ,not joking .and i admit that what i did was very stupid mrgreen  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

lu_rockz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:26 pm
at my school you get a warning then f you tick off the teacher too much you get to go to the office, my friend skipped class and got sent to the office and the principal gave her candy then After school suspension, A.S.S.
which then she pointed it out and now it is I.S.S In school suspension.

now she hates the principle, now that i think of it she hated the principal befor that and the school and the world

NOW She wants

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:41 am
who dosent hate his school principal xd  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

confused damsel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:55 am

that's pretty funny... lol. XD but I could never do that to my teacher.. I think I'll get suspended and a bad record on my record.... confused

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff