Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
October MC's! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whee! October!
  Lily's birthday in exactly two weeks?
  Halloween?
  El Dia De Los Muertos...espera, es noviembre.
View Results

- S i r - D e m i -

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:53 pm
Hmm, I like the new items, though I don't really have anything to match with them, so I'll just leave them off my avi for now. If you go into the feedback forum, there's quite a bit of controversy over the new Vampire Hunter item. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:25 pm
I'm pretty sure the grunnie will inflate the most if it follows the trend of almost every other plushie.  

angel_half82
Crew

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:27 pm
angel_half82
I'm pretty sure the grunnie will inflate the most if it follows the trend of almost every other plushie.
We all remember how successful the momo was rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:33 pm
[ S o u l ]
angel_half82

I said ALMOST all.

How about those super successful backpacks??? I think those are still going for 30k......  

angel_half82
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:40 pm
[ S o u l ]
angel_half82

I miss my Momo. emo  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:00 pm
I need a grunny to complete my halloween costume of Mitsukuni Haninozuka from Ouran High School Host Club  

Crimson Sonata

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:35 pm
The only one I really like is the grunny. The Vampire Hunter has some cool stuff but, just nothing I really like.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:04 pm
They will all inflate I think highly... grunnies the most I think xd I LOVE the Grunnies xd And at least one pose on the others >.> I like the scarf for the Goth thingy and the Hex mark for the vampire one O:  

churrlo

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:08 am
i love it when gaia puts out self-inflating items Saku's gonna be rich....er. (in a year or 2 when they actually get up to a decent price)

edit: i love all my plushies successful or not. <3 momo.

Next month's MC? ROCK PUPPY! i'd bet money on it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:45 am
Drowning in misery.
The nightmare begins when you close the door.
You sat in your angry chair and just tried to be you.

Wootlez! I love the grunnies! They are so awesome! I've been waiting for Grunny plushies since the halloween of the Grombies! They are so adorable!!! biggrin And, the veil in the skirt form looks AWESOME with the outfit I'm wearing. xd So, I like the MC's for this month. I'm probably going to stock up on Grunnies while I can, so that when they start to get really high, I can make some money off of them. biggrin

The needle became your queen;
The drug had become your enemy
And music was just a way for you to bleed.

Oashin

Crimson Sonata

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:25 am
Mimzy is better than Grunny for holding

~Soren's 2 cents~  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:23 pm
I have the three of them.  

HtheDarkStealthDude

Kalium19

Stone-cold Warlord

11,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:52 pm
Petitioners have been asking for grunnies since time immemorial They first saw them during Halloween 2005.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:59 pm
The Gothic Veil is probably my favourite of the three. I'd have preferred them to have done something with Bani (or whatever they'd call the white one) over Grunny, but then again, it IS nearly Halloween, so it pretty much fits the theme. I kind of find it funny how you can turn your character into Grunny, though. How many people do you think will do that for Halloween? XD  

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:02 pm
Well, if the Grunnies keep going up in price I'll just wait till I get paid and pay 2.50 for one. xd  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff