Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
So......thirsty..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Water?
  Need...more........
  Ahh!! I'm melting...
  Nope, just fine
View Results

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:46 pm

Melted water=steam

you hate snow=bombarded with snowballs, then plowed over mby loose dog tied to a plsic sled

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:54 am
Last year we had a drought but this year nothing really to complain about it poured it down last night bigtime!!! but last year was horrible... and our fecking neighbours kept putting there hose on at night to keep there grass green i was not impressed.  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Corragan

Dapper Genius

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:55 am
i cant stand it when people waste water.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:24 am
I live in Florida, so water is usually not a problem around here. Though it has been an undesirably hot and dry season so far. I have a feeling that this spring coming up is going to be very very wet for the southeast, joy!

EDIT: Speaking of which, it looks like its going to rain right now.  

- S i r - D e m i -

Alexsis M

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:14 pm
Yeah, droughts are no fun =(  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:55 pm

News talks about how you are in a drought, then they tell you that rain is on the way, for most of the next week.

new casters complain about cold, it gets hot the next week and they complain about the heat, unbearable heat. Then they joke about winter coming by, and the second fall starts they are whining thier asses off some more... >.>

Did accual news/weather reporting ever exist? DO THESE PEOPLE EVER CONSIDER THAT MAYBE IT'S NOT AN AWFUL THING THAT WINTER IS ROLLING AROUND. DID THEY EVER STOP TO THINK THAT IF THEY DESPISE WINTER SO MUCH THAT JUST MAYBE THEY SHOULD MOVE SOUTHWARDS AND LET THIER PLASTIC FACES MELT OFF?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

*cough*
ahem

That's it.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items