Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
How many pets do you have? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many pets do you have?
  none
  1-2
  2-5
  5-10
  way too many!
View Results

Akatsuki Knight Shikamaru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:23 pm
for me,I have a Miniature Schnauzer[dog] named Target,He got his third name[Target] from us because he was baically a "Target" for my little brother,whe we got him his name was kujo,before that he was called little bit[all one dog]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:48 pm
I only have a dong = His breath is horrbile and he is ugly haha, but he is a sweet dog, and doesn't pee every where. So I guess I got to luvs him =P heart  

Alexsis M

Alexsis M

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:50 pm
Goddess Aaliyah
I only have a dog = His breath is horrbile and he is ugly haha, but he is a sweet dog, and doesn't pee every where. So I guess I got to luvs him =P heart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:18 pm
I have one cat and 2 carine terriers  

Toshiro_Li

Japanmanx3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:33 am
I only have a dog....he had a bother, but it got sick and died.... sad  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:40 pm
Goddess Aaliyah
Goddess Aaliyah
I only have a dog = His breath is horrbile and he is ugly haha, but he is a sweet dog, and doesn't pee every where. So I guess I got to luvs him =P heart

That was a bit unnessisary. Quting yourself without any additional comments or without changing what you quoted in the slightest. So It's definatly not a case of accedentally hitting quote instead of edit, or being unable to edit becasue of a computer(yours) or gaia bug.  

Metalic_Noodles

KOS-MOS-04

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:45 am
I once had guinea pigs, but they just live about 10 years... didn't buy new pets since then.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:59 pm
wow eek that is one kick butt colection you got there i have about 45-55 fishes smile but i want to get a dog but my mom wont let me, she says its to much trouble. cry  

Darkblaze_the_dragonlord

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:19 am
Darkblaze_the_dragonlord
wow eek that is one kick butt colection you got there i have about 45-55 fishes smile but i want to get a dog but my mom wont let me, she says its to much trouble. cry

Fish accually take more effort to maintain properly. I should know, I can't keep a beta for very long... any way, tell her that the large dogs will look scary enough that they don't even need to be trained as guard dogs for the house or car, most are just big squishy toys (mine growls when I do this but the only times he hurts us is accedental biting when playing tug-a-war and stepping on my bare feet.) St. Bernards are good baby sitters, just ask my mom, well, not on thier own but one pulled me out of the water after a canoe tipped. and while they have silly/annoing habits, like jumping in and out of the boat, barking when the trash guy comes, not paying attention occasionally, they are certainly less annoiing than the yapping from a rat.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:06 pm
i have one kitty named chibi, i just gave her a bath today. she almost killed me X_X  

Corragan

Dapper Genius

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:00 pm
corragan
i have one kitty named chibi, i just gave her a bath today. she almost killed me X_X

The easy way to to in then, claw side down, to the couch or carpet, with just a tiny bit too much force, then pick out the dirt and use a damp cloth if needed. Other than that leave them alone. I have a cat that used to drink out of the toilet, her back paws on the seat, front paws at the water line. It was likly cleaner in general than the dog's water they normally drank from.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:21 pm
I miss my cat. He was a great big white tom named Rumor. When my ex-wife and I moved...we had to give him away....We had to raise him up from a kitten, and he was found on the side of the road. He acted gay a lot, and sometimes was silly....but I miss the big guy. Now where I'm staying, I can't have my own pet, and their giving away kittens across the street....I WANT ONE!!!! XD but ..erm..yeah. Seems that everyone else's pets love me. I dunno. kk Sorry for rambling.  

Haha6977

iProfit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:38 pm
2 Cats. 1 Little Sister.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:40 pm
2 cats (Siamese and Tabby) and one dog (Golden Retriever).  

Hanku Royiaki

XxSexi_DemonxX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:44 pm
i have 1 and thats all i need. xD  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items