Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Broken Dream in Gaia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

this is a poll...
  I know...
View Results

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:42 pm
haha I've gotten a good number of them. Especially with the old rare event links... where are those anyway? I could use them?

I've gotten some good stuff. Prisoner Shackles, Fox Tail (times 3), Were Tail, Angelic Collar, Angelic boots, Nitemare Boots, Nitemare Collar, Fox Ears, Cat Ears, Scar of Hero, Lether Studded Collar, Leather Collar with Cross, Coconut Bra, Dried Grass Skirt, Flower Crown, Flower Bracelets, and some more.

But I've been around to remember when some of those were actually given out still. Ah...the benefits for being here forever xD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:16 pm
Yes, being on the site does have it benefits. I actually been going to the GD more often, just because some of the topics are insane and every now and then, somebody brings up a good conversation.

BUT, that's not what I'm talking about. When I started posting there like crazy. I got a blue magical giftbox! I didn't bother opening it. I sold it immediately! 11k in my hands quick. Right now I'm looking at the goodies from the cash shop, which I will not spend real money on. -_-

- S i r - D e m i -

Arashiyama Kisaki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:56 am
My friend got a brown one and opened it, to, it it had a stupid dried grass shirt in it - if I'll ever encounter one, I'll for sure won't open it!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:12 pm
I got a pink box also but inside was like an arrow that you wear on your head. I sold it and it gave me a lot of gold but if I just sold the box first, than I could've sold it for more.  

forbiddenspell

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:46 pm
concidering the items i want are really rare to get from the boxes i see no point in opening them, lately there has been a increase of events coming in tbh  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:09 pm
that stinks =( im sorry to hear that. cry  

Alexsis M

Sheldanise

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:54 am
how do your get a magical gift box in the firts place i wanna know emo  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:15 am
Sheldanise
Do stuff on the site (post, lurk, etc) and they'll pop up randomly 3nodding

I always open mine. I know it's smarter to sell them, but I know my innately awesome luck will shine through one of these days xD  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:28 am
Sheer_Immortal
Sheldanise
Do stuff on the site (post, lurk, etc) and they'll pop up randomly 3nodding

I always open mine. I know it's smarter to sell them, but I know my innately awesome luck will shine through one of these days xD

lol, yeah, i just got a giftbox last night and even though i KNOW i should've sold it, i couldn't help myself.

add another black retro phone to the pile. sweatdrop

the problem is, i got an angelic bed from a box once, and now i can't stop opening them hoping to get more rares. confused  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff