Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Dogs of War RP - Closed for now because no one cares Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Hell yeah!
  Maybe.
  Sounds cool but no.
  Ha! No.
View Results

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:20 pm
"It's like she's mocking you." Kazuko stifled a snicker, "I'm Kazuko."

Turning to the puppy, "You don't understand a thing we're saying, do you? I guess we aren't going to get much out of her." He sighed, facing Shiro once more. "Who are you and what brings you here?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:40 pm
"My name is Shiro-Gekkou," Shiro replied, still observing the other pup, "as for what brings me here..." He stopped at that. Kazuko may have saved his life, but that didn't mean he owed him his entire life story...  

Xanatos Forever

blue_green

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:48 pm
The young pup watched them closely, listening carefuly to what they said, but she didn't recognize any words from the primitive speach she had learned while in her kennel. "Dogs?" she asked helplessly, remembering that that was what thouse in the kennels next to hers had reffered to her and eachother as, whilst thouse that fed them were called 'humans'.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:54 pm
Aha! A breakthrough!

"Yes. We're all dogs." Kazuko desperately tried to show the meaning of what he was saying through his actions. He motioned to himself. "My name is Kazuko," he said, trying to put the emphasis on his actual name and attempted the same when motioning to Shiro, "This is Shiro-Gekkou. Do you have a name?"

Trish the Stalker

blue_green

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:02 pm
She noticed the emphasis as he motioned towards each of them and suddenly thought she understood. She looked at him. "Ka-zu-ko." Then she turned to the other dog. "Shi-ro-Ge-kkou." Then she looked down at the ground before her, as it was now her turn, however, she didn't have something to be called as they did. This worried and confused her, and it showed.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:46 pm
Charger looked at her with awe and determination. He smirked. So this is how she wants to play...

"No one interfere!" He glared at his comrades with a fire in his eyes. "This is for us, and us alone." Planting himself and finding a secure foothold on the ground, Charger's muscles coiled like springs ready to release any second in a fierce lunge toward his opponent. Yellow eyes burning with intensity, he sprung toward Kurohi, coming at her straight on.

Trish the Stalker

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:56 am
Shiro watched the pup for a moment, feeling a pang of sorrow in his chest. "You don't have a name, do you?" he asks quietly, taking a few tentative steps towards her. He had been for quite a long time without a name himself, so he knew her frustration. "I know," he said soothingly, settling down on his belly and placing his head on his paws, looking at the pup, "how about we give you a name...?"

Kurohi held back a playful laugh as she watched the Dane come charging at her. Instead, she feinted shock and fear, cowering before the mighty canine coming at her. At the last moment, however, she slid to the side out of the way of the charge, and then came back in, thrusting her shoulder against his, hoping his own reckless lunge would be enough momentum to drop him...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:10 am
Charger grinned, he had anticipated her to dodge his lunge but not to retaliate in exactly the way she had just done. Dropping as low as he could he attempted to send her out of balance and overtop of him. He thrust his own weight into her lower body and legs, underestimating his momentum and achieving less of a direct blow than he would have liked.  

Trish the Stalker

blue_green

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:17 am
The pup merely tilted her head, not understanding what the older dog was saying, but she thought she recognized 'you' and 'give'. She looked at him with her confusion clearly shown. "Give. You. You. Give." She whimpered in her frustration. Then she took a wild guess, "You give?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:32 am
"That's right," Shiro said to the pup, smiling softly. "I give you," he continued, and raised his head, stretching it out and touching their noses together lightly, "name. Your name is Bleka."

Kurohi held back a curse as she stumbled from his shove. She righted herself quickly. Damn, I should've known better, she thought to herself, realizing that a dog like him would certainly have known how to fight, I'll have to take it slower this time. She slowly began to circle the Dane, hackles raised slightly but no sound coming out from her throat...

Xanatos Forever

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:07 am
Kazuko wagged his tail gently. "Shiro-san, you'll make a great godfather." One simply had to look at the pup to see he was mostly joking. Mostly.

Charger could see the female dog's inner realisation that she had underestimated him. Inwardly he smiled at the thought, outwardly appearing nothing more than concentrated on his next course of action. He stayed put, awaiting her move, but as she circled he kept facing directly toward her, "Don't underestimate me again. I'm the Captain of Sloane's first platoon for a reason, you take this too lightly."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:51 am
Her silent growling ceased as she heard this information, a faint smirk passing on her muzzle. So, he's not the top dog, she thought as she looked the Dane over once more, He's not half bad, though. She decided, seeing he was keeping his guard up against her, to come in with a feint, charging at a decent speed, but not so fast that she couldn't control herself. As she shifted her body to come in for a shoulder check on his right, she feinted left to throw him off, hoping he would put his weight on the left side, which would allow her to knock him over with ease...  

Xanatos Forever

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:13 am
Charger was unsure of whether he would be attacked directly or not, so he rooted all four of his feet to the ground. He was an incredibly tough dog and could weather attacks without suffering too much injury if he planted himself firmly enough to the ground. With a little luck she would feint before realising what he was doing and she could expose her neck in darting in the opposite direction. Bracing himself, he licked his lips in anticipation.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:34 am
Almost too late, she caught sight of his rigid stance. It gave her a new idea, however, one that was completely unorthodox but just might work. Instead of feinting and exposing herself, she continued her charge, giving herself more speed. Before she ended up colliding with him, however, she bent her knees, causing her to crawl underneath him, the extra speed giving her the boost needed to get under him quickly. As soon as she was in position, she straightened her knees, causing her to stand up fully underneath him, lifting him off the ground. Now let's see how good his sense of balance is, Kurohi thought to herself with a chuckle, waiting to see which way he would fall off and if he would be able to catch himself in time...  

Xanatos Forever

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:42 am
Eyes wide with surprise, Charger did his best to rear onto his back legs as soon as he realised what was happening.

s**t! She's quick!

He was sent tumbling backwards on his hind feet almost as if he were a startled horse, haphazard at first before he quickly caught his balance and concentrated his momentum. On his way down he took a swipe at Kurohi's face, not really expecting to hit her but simply doing it because he had the option available.

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff