Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Christmas in November?!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Alienor Kaze

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:52 am
Angelic_Highlights
kaze no sakura
The_Templar_Knight
Yea they are just fat greedy rastards. All they do is try to take our money.

Materialism, here I come!

Please do not double post, there is a handy edit button for future reference smile If you have not done so already please read the rules and noob 101 smile

===

Well i have most of my presents wrapped already lol upstairs, kait has so many and i am still buying the last bits now, but last year i was bad our christmas tree was up and decorations i think a week before december haha

Ah! Sorry! I'll go edit my post and delete the second post. sweatdrop

I'm terrible at keeping up with the holiday spirit... not that I don't like Christmas of course. I guess time just whizzes by for me. Maybe I'll print out my story, bind it up tight and wrap it in wrapping paper and stuff it under the tree. Two-thirds of my time is consumed on the computer writing stories and I generally don't let people read it until I've edited it and reorganized it a little bit.

MOM: Alright, who put a stack of trash under the Christmas Tree?
KAZE: Oh crap.

@ Metallic: I've actually seen a lot of Christmas trees used in the previous year lying about in the neighborhood all year round.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:50 am
hehe that's ok it was a easy mistake just remember to read the rules. smile

Hehe yeah our shop below has there christmas lights still up on display they do not light them but still none the less they are there.  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:33 pm
we burn our xmas tree later  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:44 pm
@ Metallic Noodles:

..your version of yellow snow is.. odd.. and yet.. compelling to try!! eek

but it's about time that someone realized my evil-ness-icity! (word of awesome creation, i'm planning on writing a dictionary of them)
twisted Bwahahaha ^^  

HellKnight Azrael

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:56 am
Iconised Ghost

You burn it O_O

That's a bit barbaric... what did the poor tree ever do to you O_O

hehe

(apart from if real drop pins all over the floor, which you stand on and cut your feet with) biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:52 am
There was an article in time magazine about this stuff, and basically said what i agree with 100%.

The more you mesh holidays together, the less meaning they have.

This year i went trick or treating with my sisters for halloween, 6 houses around our block were giving out candy. Just 6. and theres at least 12 houses on each side of that block.  

Plasmetic101

Alienor Kaze

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:54 am
Angelic_Highlights
Iconised Ghost

You burn it O_O

hehe

(apart from if real drop pins all over the floor, which you stand on and cut your feet with) biggrin

Never had any real Christmas tradition. Just put up the tree, stuff yourself on Christmas morning, and then stuff the fake tree back in its box after New Years Day is over. sweatdrop

@ Iconised: Your tree must be real in order to burn the poor thing up. I suppose it's better than leaving it to just wither away in the garbage bin. ^_~;;

@ Plasmetic: I remember when I was a kid, I was traumatized that halloween didn't exist in the new area that we just moved into.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:05 pm
Angelic_Highlights
Iconised Ghost

You burn it O_O

hehe

well what else are we supposed to do with it? We chop it, stack the wood, it dries over summer and then when it gets cold in winter we burn it o_0

The pins from fur trees here tend to be soft mrgreen so i dont think ive ever cut my feet on it.

Yup, its better than putting it in the garbage, because what are they going to do with it? Probably burn it anyway mrgreen at least this way we get free firewood  

Iconised Ghost

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:44 pm
Iconised Ghost
Angelic_Highlights
Iconised Ghost

You burn it O_O

hehe

well what else are we supposed to do with it? We chop it, stack the wood, it dries over summer and then when it gets cold in winter we burn it o_0

The pins from fur trees here tend to be soft mrgreen so i dont think ive ever cut my feet on it.

Yup, its better than putting it in the garbage, because what are they going to do with it? Probably burn it anyway mrgreen at least this way we get free firewood

Ahhhh i get you now, god knows why but i got a image in my head of a family dancing around a burning fire which they then throw a christmas tree on it like some ritual lmfao

boy i need sleep, but yeah chopping it for wood is a good idea,

Me well i get the plastic one out a week before december lol i am bad, but it will be the second week in december i do it this year and then take it down on the 2nd jan, i cannot be bothered on new years day.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:51 pm
haha no our cult isnt that crazy mrgreen  

First Pancake

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:58 pm
lol would have been amusing to watch at least XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:31 pm
XD A bunch of the stores by me have Christmas things out before they even deck the place out for halloween.

Which, Is incredably sad.  

Nautkyn Kestal

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:15 pm
kaze no sakura

@ Metallic: I've actually seen a lot of Christmas trees used in the previous year lying about in the neighborhood all year round.

Our plasitc one is up from the day before xmas, until easter or later.

Angelic_Highlights
hehe that's ok it was a easy mistake just remember to read the rules. smile

Hehe yeah our shop below has there christmas lights still up on display they do not light them but still none the less they are there.

You know how the old people that like to shovel sidewalks just to see it turn into slush in the after noon, freeze by morning, and watch themselvs and kids kill temselves trying to walkin on ice instead of easy-to-walk-on-snow that was there before they shoveled.
They just don't want to have to hang them in 10 feet(I'm allowed to dream!!!) of snow.

Plasmetic101
There was an article in time magazine about this stuff, and basically said what i agree with 100%.

The more you mesh holidays together, the less meaning they have.

This year i went trick or treating with my sisters for halloween, 6 houses around our block were giving out candy. Just 6. and theres at least 12 houses on each side of that block.

Grab a dog, and some eggs, that will be a fun halloween. twisted

kaze no sakura
Angelic_Highlights
Iconised Ghost

You burn it O_O

hehe

Never had any real Christmas tradition. Just put up the tree, stuff yourself on Christmas morning, and then stuff the fake tree back in its box after New Years Day is over. sweatdrop

@ Iconised: Your tree must be real in order to burn the poor thing up. I suppose it's better than leaving it to just wither away in the garbage bin. ^_~;;

@ Plasmetic: I remember when I was a kid, I was traumatized that halloween didn't exist in the new area that we just moved into.

Isn't it bad to burn pine?

Where you guys live there are places to dumb trees to be 'recycled' (I'm guessing it's similar to sending a dead horse to a glue factory, grusome, but at least it was already dead)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:37 pm
Angelic_Highlights
lol would have been amusing to watch at least XD

After this Christmas I'll throw our tree into a giant bonfire and video tape it then post it on youtube just for your enjoyment Angelic!  

wolfpriest101

-Smexify--

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:29 pm
I Love Christmas they even hired me to work for santa -pokes avvie-  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items