Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
That's it <_< Blooding discrimating =/ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oh for the love of god
  god breathe ang breathe! *FOR THE LOVE OF GOS BREATHE* (shakes)
  ZOMG i am with you all the way *brandish sign post*
  this is becoming annoying. *eye twitches*
  hmmm *sniff* i smell a conspiracy
  ang has gone loopy *sniff*
  PW * mutters*
View Results

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:55 am

rofl I'd SOOOO wait 3-5 hours in front of my computer to see that on youtube(appox time to load 9min vids at times)!!! rofl rofl

Gaia wouldn't leave Quebec, England or any other county out of anything ever again, and Gaia would be primarily Canada(not Quebec), and USA apart from a few poorer(couldn't afford the transport) and younger international members. rofl rofl rofl (arrested for terrorism while all other the GAia community laughs about it being everything but terrorism)
That would definatly solve the international 'problem'... just agitate them to come her and get themselves arrested!

I'm laughing wayyy to hard, I really need to stop smoking so much cat n**!

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:19 am
If the Battle system were in USA only, I'm off to San Jose to go kick a**! XD  

Hanku Royiaki

Artanus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:33 am
I'd promise to give it to you if I win if I didn't really want one sweatdrop

I realize there are some postal issues, but I'm sure thee could be some sort of compromise involved.

also, what the ******** happened to the daily chance? I don't see it anymore. Although I never really looked for it until now.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:40 am
The Daily Chance appears on the main screen of the toolbars below your avatar on the top of the page. Home, My Gaia, World, etc. Only on those main pages can you see the Daily Chance.  

Hanku Royiaki

Artanus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:02 pm
Hanku Royiaki
The Daily Chance appears on the main screen of the toolbars below your avatar on the top of the page. Home, My Gaia, World, etc. Only on those main pages can you see the Daily Chance.

yeah, that's where it's always been. But now it seemed to have abandoned me.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:04 pm
Hmm...wow that is interesting. My Daily Chance has been working fine. Is it just today it's not working?  

Hanku Royiaki

Artanus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:07 pm
Hanku Royiaki
Hmm...wow that is interesting. My Daily Chance has been working fine. Is it just today it's not working?

Ah! I fixed it. The option in account preferences must have confused me some time in the past. They could have stood to word it a bit differently.

Thanks for helping out though. I'm not a newb by the way. I just seem like one sometimes wink  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:11 pm
Ok cool. I mean I have no problem with n00bs I am just more comfortable with non-n00bs. XD

Account Preferences does have a tendency to make you slap yourself. XD  

Hanku Royiaki

Timper

5,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:31 pm
I found an interesting post that quotes the conditions of participation.

Quote:
Conditions of Participation. By submitting an entry for this promotion, you agree to abide by these rules and any decision Sponsor makes regarding this promotion, which Sponsor shall make in its sole discretion. Canadian winners will be required to answer a time-limited, multipart math question in order to be a winner. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify and prosecute to the fullest extent permitted by law any participant or winner who, in Sponsor’s reasonable suspicion, tampers with Sponsor site, the entry process, intentionally submits more than a single entry, violates these rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.

D: Good thing I'm not Canadian. Also, I'll wait to get the money for the Wii and buy one off Craigslist.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:38 pm
Timper

Quote:
Conditions of Participation. By submitting an entry for this promotion, you agree to abide by these rules and any decision Sponsor makes regarding this promotion, which Sponsor shall make in its sole discretion. Canadian winners will be required to answer a time-limited, multipart math question in order to be a winner. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify and prosecute to the fullest extent permitted by law any participant or winner who, in Sponsor’s reasonable suspicion, tampers with Sponsor site, the entry process, intentionally submits more than a single entry, violates these rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.

D: Good thing I'm not Canadian. Also, I'll wait to get the money for the Wii and buy one off Craigslist.

What the hell? thats just racist! If it's even true. it doesn't seem like gaia  

Artanus

Timper

5,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:43 pm
Artanus
Timper

Quote:

I thought it was crazy when I first saw it. I still can't believe they put that down there. What would be the point of answering a math question to win a Wii? I just don't get it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:45 pm
User Image  

angel_half82
Crew

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:00 pm
Well, I'm sure, if asked they'd offer a "logical" explanation. But seeing as how I apparently thrive on conspiracies, there's likely some other less sensible reason behind it all or at least tying into it somewhere.
I hate when people do stuff like that. I think it stems from Americans forgetting their roots and being ungrateful. Many people I know now claim "I don't have foreign blood, I'm american". Well, last I checked, America was one big melting pot, hard to find pure-bloods here, and I'm sorry, but "American" only states that your ancestors either came here from somewhere else or were violated by those people. So it's kind of sickening when "Americans" start criticizing people from other countries or try to bar them from getting into their country.
We're no different from the rest of the world, in fact, with our diversity, we're a mirror of the rest of the world. Just goes to show that apparently, even after all these centuries, apparently people aren't ready to accept each others as equals and brothers. We're the same damn species, people! Doesn't matter where we're from or what we look like! Those traits that are unique to different "races" or people of different nationalities, guess what, they are just that, TRAITS. Get over it.

Ahem. Back to the features thing. I really wish they didn't do that. You guys should get the same opportunities as the rest of us. Americans are too spoiled already.

And is none of that made any sense or it's typoed all to hell, I'm sorry. ^^ I'm really tired and not fully concentrating.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:02 pm
Timper
Artanus
Timper

Quote:

I thought it was crazy when I first saw it. I still can't believe they put that down there. What would be the point of answering a math question to win a Wii? I just don't get it.
That seems odd...last I knew you didn't really need math skills to play video games. o.o  

YukaSilkenFur

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:02 pm
Its not racist. "Canadian" is a nationality, not a race razz  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items