Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
What were you favorite toys back in the day? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MLP FTW?!
  PONIES<3
View Results

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:01 pm
corragan
my fav toys were hungry hungry hippos, grand champion horses, and legos. biggrin
XD oh i remember those! i liked them to 3nodding

@Shinsevenx: I dont remember any of those sept TMNT  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:13 pm
~Le Gasp!~ Those were the bizomb way back in the '80's LOL Complete with the held together by thick rubber bands, lol  

Haha6977

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:03 pm
yea i remember that O:  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:07 pm
BLOCKS  

ragnarock200

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:40 am
ragnarock200
BLOCKS
you know thats borderline spam there O: ...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:43 am
shinsevenx
I am probably gonna date myself here, but My favs were He-Man and The Masters of The Universe action figures....and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles....Legos....course, my pals got me hooked on NES. Anybody ever remember the My Buddy dolls? or the Kid Sister ones? Had a My Buddy doll too. lol!

lol i remember all those i still have the masters of the universe film, not the cartoon one lol. i love teenage mutant ninja turtles and still do for some reason and bikermice from mars, wah i think i should be male lol  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Sangoinuyasha

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:24 pm
For being a girl I was into some pretty weird stuff you may say, I was raised by my father since I was 3 months old and grew into what everyone knows as a tomboy. I used to love playing with GIJoe's, army men, the occasional barbies, and bugs.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:03 am
oh gawsh man. I had a bunch of things:

ponies: the only one I remember for sure was Apple Jack

strawberry shortcake: SS, Blueberry Muffin, Lemon Meringue, Apple Dumping, and Orange Blossom.
I still have the picture books.

barbie: all the wizard of oz ones, teacher barbie, high school skipper, kelly and tommy dolls, beach kens only (they had plastic hair), my first princess barbie, and a lot more.

I also had (and still have) a set of little dolls and things that were cowboys and indians, with the horses and everything. And one that was constructon workers and city stuff with stoplights and a garbage truck and stuff. They're pretty radd.

For my ninth birthday I got an American Girl doll. Samantha, the doll for 1904.

I collected paper dolls and have a whole box of them.

My first video game system was Sega Genesis. Sonic the Hedgehog is radd beyond all beleif. The first video game system I played though was original Nintendo. Duck Hunt and Donkey Kong. I had an original black and white gameboy with Tetris and Wario V Bomberman.

but yea. I had a lot of things I played with.

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

bandanas

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:02 am
for a really long time i was into beanie babies and pokemon. then at 3rd or 4th grade i actually started the Yugioh trend in my town. i lived in kind of a small town at the time so yeah. i found yugioh cards at a store the day they came out and i showed them to people and then everyone started to gradually get them. i thought that was pretty cool. now im still into pokemon. but only the video games. pokemon diamond is beastly  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:56 am
OMG! I loved my little Beanie Babies. So squishy.

I luffed this one doll baby when I was like 4 years old, and I gave her a great name...Girl. talk2hand I loved Girl. Now I have no idea where she is. sweatdrop
I also loved Legos, and Barney. God, I was obsessed with that stupid purple dinosaur.

I also liked Barbies, but now they make me sick.  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Hanku Royiaki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:12 am
Beanie babies...oh dear lord! -_-

It was the Pokemon of the 90s. Oyes. I remember having around 15-20 XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:05 pm
hmm... my fave toy i think that would be .... my tiger anf foxz cudly toy 4laugh 3nodding  

dizSASQUA

5,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:54 pm
OMG XD i loved beanie babies! i still have all of mine 3nodding <3<3

I STILL love pokemanz<3 back in the day me and my friends were pokecard hustlers... XD we would sell cards at school and lone them to people to for a price... we even sold the bk toys we got when the first movie came out XD ... and then we all got hooked on the games D: and that was it for the cards...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:22 am
Oh, nostalgia. Long post ahoy!

I was actually talking about this the other day with someone. We concluded that I had weird tastes in childhood toys.
I played with everything from Barbie, to My Little Pony, to dinosaurs and dragons (which I would borrow from my brothers), to Matchbox cars (which I stole from my brothers), and Power Rangers (but only the robot things, not the people, because they were sucky) and TMNT. And stuffed animals. And my sister and I had a doll-house, with little animal people.

I still have the Barbie that I used to play with. She was Baywatch Barbie, but I converted her into a punk Barbie by streaking her hair, giving her temp tattoos, and piercing her nose, eyebrow, and ears with pins xd I pierced my Ken's head with pins as well.

And my Matchbox cars used to murder each other to determine which of them would get to date the shiny green Porsche. xd

...I was a normal child. stare  

SilverTalion

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:04 am
SilverTalion

And my Matchbox cars used to murder each other to determine which of them would get to date the shiny green Porsche. xd

...I was a normal child. stare

haha I like that xDDD <333 car babehs >w<

anyway beanie babies you think 15-20 is a lot?

I discovered the wonders of those at age 10. At 11 I started babysitting. I was making about 200 dollars a week (I worked a lot)

and most of that went to beanie babies. No Joke. I didn't save any of it xD I was dumb.

I now have over 100 beanie babies. Only 3 were gifts. I'm amazing I know <3

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces