Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Donate to create My Dream.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate My Dream Avatar
  Eew.. meh..
  Fugly Az!
  Daw! So pwetteh!
  My ain't you jus teh cutest lil thang ever?!
View Results

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:06 pm
Lol Eleven0one.
You ask because i say 'lah' right?
Awts, no i don't. I live in Australia and i'm Vietnamese lah blaugh
I have alot of Chinese friends and i guess it rubs off them onto me, lolx.
Lah seems very contagious 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:57 pm
Oh haha ! Go Australia study? or live there for good 3nodding  

ElevenOone

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Waaa... Eleven seems to be familiar with the lah term by narrowing it down to Singapore and Malaysia xP

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:27 pm
I was born in Australia lah 3nodding
So were my other 2 brothers. I'm the middle child.
Yay, you can imagine how much i get picked on, being inbetween 2 boys and being the only girl stressed
Nah it's not so bad, lolx. C:
Are you Malay or something Eleven0one? Is that why you ask lah?  

ChibiMo0n

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:06 pm
Thank you Symphony of Serenity for your generous donation girl C:
I'm forever grateful for every cent/item i receive. Even advice and words of encouragement.
I hope to one day return the favor to all those that support me in achieving My Dream..
And to also aid all you wonderful people in donating to newbies such as myself C:
Thank you everyone 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:30 pm
Nah , I am pure Chinese 3nodding heart

Now looking back to my very very very first dream avi , before posting a thread here , mine was far expensive than yours.

User Image
Total Value: 4,501,768 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Smashing Cities
Ancient Katana
Castaway Black Boots
Black Glamrock Jeans
Buttoned Down Fauna Peacoat
Nitemare Scarf
Ancient Katana
Shadow Spirit

Cause starting i though gold would be easy to earn like alot games but after few hours - - I look back to my dream avi 4.5mil woah Mission impossible
sweatdrop

ElevenOone

ElevenOone

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:34 pm
koromyst
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Waaa... Eleven seems to be familiar with the lah term by narrowing it down to Singapore and Malaysia xP

Of cause heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:26 am
Lol w0w.
That is a nice avi C:
Looks so simple and nice.. but pretty damn expensive huh eek
Mine isn't really that expensive. The thing that brings up the total value of my dream avatar are:

Winged Anklets: 667,846 gold and
Angelic Pendant: 1,092,077 gold

Without those, it'd bring the total of
1,864,011 gold, down to
104, 088 gold
[That's a whopping 1.76m difference!]

See the difference without the two accessories? Lol stressed
I could do without those 2 items.. it'd make my questing alot allooot a-l-o-t cheaper. I would then only need 104k. As apposed to the krazi 1.8m, hehe blaugh

But.. jewellery.. must.. have.. want.. so.. very.. sparkly 4laugh  

ChibiMo0n

ElevenOone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:54 am
haha , yea I have no idea why girls like to have sparkling things whee

Mine if no night mare scarf will be 500k ++ only lolz sweatdrop Using Gothic will be almost the same but little purplish whee  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:57 am
ElevenOone
haha , yea I have no idea why girls like to have sparkling things whee

Mine if no night mare scarf will be 500k ++ only lolz sweatdrop Using Gothic will be almost the same but little purplish whee

Sparkly things are gooood heart heart heart  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

ElevenOone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:00 am
lol ! but i kinda not really like sparkling things sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:39 am
Thank you so much ancantsia for your generous donation of the Ballerinas Circlet.
I heart it!
Look look, i'm wearing it now! Rawr blaugh
My once seemingly far away dream avatar now seems not so far away anymore, thanks to people like you! Hurrah!
Thank you to every one of you pemps on my VIP list!
*hi fives all round*  

ChibiMo0n

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:53 am

So, Eleven is pure chinese *rubs chin* Malaysian chinese or Singapore chinese?
*koro ish not satisfied until she finds the connection between Eleven and the two listed countries. Lol xD*

@chibi>
I totally understand your affection for sparkly things. We aimed for the same pendant! Well, not really the same but yeah... rofl

@ancantsia>
Yes they are! whee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:43 am
@ Chibi No problem i got in the halloween gift exchange and i only used it once, its been in my inventory for ages, you needed it so i donated it =]

@ Koro Sparkly things are very good, i like sparkly 4laugh  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:19 pm
Lol amen to sparkly things, yay! 3nodding
You're out numbered 3 to 1 Eleven0one. Hehe blaugh
Girls find sparkly things irresistable. The sparkliness is like a calling notion to us.. beckoning us.. can't fight it.. xp
koromyst and ancantsia: you guys are spangled up with lots of sparkly goodness. I want to achieve your status one day too C:  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff