Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The World of Disgaea Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whos side you on?
  Etna's
  Laharl's
View Results

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:13 am
Ayu nods. "Ok, Master Etna. Just as long as the human does not try and kill me, I will accept him as my body guard." She smiles. "I will show him my wolf demon form." She turns into a monstroserous demonic evil wolf thing, then turns into a normal wolf, except her being black and red. Ayu bows. "Is this the form you wanted....Master Etna?" She asks  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:33 pm
The change was so sudden that he jumped at the first form the demon took. An evil looking form of a wolf, something he would have difficulty killing if it showed ill-intent. It would be quite a match. But this was not the case, as the form quickly turned. It was quite a nice looking wolf, sleek yet intimidating. At least he knew who... or what he was guarding. Although he seemed to have troubled understanding why she needed it. Or if she needed it at all and this Demon was doing him a favor. He pushed the thought out of his mind, hoping it would not be truth. Karsh awkwardly bowed to Etna mumbling. When he rose he said in a level voice, "I shall serve as you see fit." Turning to Ayu he spoke again. "Nice to meet you Ayu, it will be a pleasure to work with you." He said it rather doubtfully and didnt think they would buy it. It did not matter anyway. He made his point, he was going to co-operate. He casually walked to take a place beside Ayu, waiting for whatever she decided to do.  

Of Nearer Ends

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:14 am
Ayu backs a little bit away from the human who stood at her side. After getting the courage, she goes up and sniffs his leg. He....He is hiding some thing..... She thinks. Ayu turns back into her human form and turns to Etna. "Master....Etna...Why do....I need a body guard....This.....Human...I do not think.....He wants to do this..." Ayu tells her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:39 pm
Karsh watched cautiously as the wolf drew near then surprisingly, sniffed his leg. Too close for him. What does that mean??? Karsh was perplexed, until she spoke to Etna. He quickly added, "I do not want to do this, but I know I have to do this. I do not have to like it." He crossed his arms staring at her. It seemed childish to him... Defending himself and almost arguing with a wolf demon. She is not his mother and he does not need to explain anything. Still, it does not hurt He thought.  

Of Nearer Ends

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:42 am
Ayu sniffs the air and then sits down in a chair. "Yes...But...i know I am not your mother.....But why...WHY are you here....and why are you doing this....? Do you have any goals here? or....are you going to try to take Master Etna's life?" Ayu nods toward Etna.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:49 pm
Karsh's eyes widened as she spoke, then jumped when she mentioned her not being his mother. "How did you? Did you?" He studdered in disbelief. Great! She can read my thoughts... Mumbling under his breath his shoved his hands into his pockets and glared at Etna. Turning to Ayu, he spoke quickly, "Nothing of the sort, I mean no harm to Etna unless she becomes a threat to me and the same goes for you. I am here to sell my services. I want to leave this God forsaken place. And she has promised me this."  

Of Nearer Ends

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:58 pm
"How did I what...? I did not read your thoughts.....I can guess what people are thinking.....by looking at them and how they act....If you get in my way....I will kill you if I have to...Just warning you..." She smiles at Etna. "Master is the party ready? I am ready for it...."  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:10 pm
"Same thing.. Reading minds.. Guessing." Karsh muttered, mostly inaudible. Well its a relief to know she can't read my mind... Karsh thought. He glanced at her wondering if she could guess he was thinking that. His thoughts drifted to the thought of the party. So many demons in one place. And surely some that would like to kill him and some he had come close to destroying. This would not be a good place for him. He hoped she would not ask that he would have to go.  

Of Nearer Ends

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:14 pm
"What ever....Just do not follow me into my bed room or the bathroom....And we will be fine...." Ayu snorts slightly. "I hope.....That Master Etna get's him away from me soon.....I do not like having a body guard...." Ayu whispers.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:36 pm
"You dont have to worry about that... Im not into following you everywhere." Karsh caught a few words she whispered but ignored them. She wanted a body guard about as much as he wanted to be one. So all is the same to him. She is kind of funny... and cute. Maybe this will not be so bad after all. The thoughts of her still were awkward even in his mind, but he had grown used to thinking of her as a human, rather than a demon. He smiled slightly and glanced at her, praying that she could not guess his thoughts at that moment...  

Of Nearer Ends

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:23 am
Ayu smiles a little. "That is....that is good." Her tail and one of her ears twich . She starts twidling her pointer fingers. "I...I am going to go and help with...setting up the ball..." Ayu starts heading up the stairs  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:27 am
Name: Katoso Kuchiki
Who's side you are on: Ethna's
Apperance: 5-4, with orange flame spiky hair. He always wears a cape that his mother gave him, and that can turn him invisible.
Race: Fox demon
Personality: Very outgoing, loves to talk with people, but sometimes gets in fights very easily. He's never lost.
Bio (optional): Born in the mountains, he was abandoned at 1 year old, and ended up fending for himself, which made him very quiet and strong. He decided to join Ethna, when she found him in the forest, and cared for him. He hardly ever shows up when she calls him though, because he's either in a fight, or is asleep.
Weapons and specialties:Uses ninja skill, and can transform his shape into any animal or object. Uses his claws mostly, which can shoot out from his paws/hands. Also uses various jutsu, such as clones, and can control nature.  

StupidestFckinidiot

2,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

StupidestFckinidiot

2,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:35 am
*looks out from the shadows, and crawls out to observe the conversation more closely in his rat form* hmmmmmm, this could become more interested then i thought  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:31 pm
Karsh shot a questioning look at Etna then back at Ayu as she was walking away. He was deciding what to do, follow or stay. Taking a step forward he caught a movement in the corner of his eye. He peered towards the shadows, but nothing moved. He continued his stride out the door following Ayu into the hallway. All the way he could feel Etna's eyes buring into his back. Uncomfortably shifting once the two were out the door, he began to ask what to do next when he thought better of it. This isnt personal, its just a job He thought. She has a cute smile... wait, stop that! It seemed like he had two people in his head, one lovesick and the other logical. Keep it together, tonight will require my full awareness. Karsh hadnt seen Ayu start up again and he started quickly after her through the black and gold decorated hallway. His feet made an echo as they fell and rose upon the marble floor.  

Of Nearer Ends

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:39 am
Etna grins at Karsh. You like her. she mouthed out.
She lazily picked up a microphone. "Ladies and Demons, please do not kill the human. He is Ayu's bodyguard." She spoke into it. Her outfit changed into her party dress. BBlack and purple was on every article of clothing she wore. "Let the party....begin." She said into the microphone. Loud techno music boomed through the castle.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff