Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
lunar wars Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which is better?
  melee(sword fighting)
  ranging(bow and arrow)
  magic(spells and enchantments)
View Results

gem_halo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:22 am
"I've no doubt he'll do just fine." she said slightly amused "I think I'm more worried about his opponent."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:02 pm
((i deleted sorry I didnt know))  

thefuzz54

MetalKing94

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:52 pm
*grows head back* ah, i love that teams can't fight each other. anyway, this year is teams, all of us, everyone over here, must fight as a team. now then, as i recall, me and omega tied last year, my sword and his sword at each others necks, so chances are things will be fine. sorry about the board, malfunction. none the less, i say we head over there and kill the other team.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:54 pm
(by the way, omega, i highly suggest you remove your last post, sorry for not taking responsibilty, i been buissy recently. anyway, i am the narrator and i would like it if, unless i say you can, for no one else to be narrator. oh, and if you read when i started, the arena is the crater, and no werewolves are with us)  

MetalKing94

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:33 pm
Omega luaghed and said "I competely agree lets go kill them, ahahaha. Omega flicked his wrist with sword in it and yelled "Gamma mode." The sword was a long wip with spikes on the side of it. "Lets destroy them."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:01 pm
*howls* charge!! *runs at full speed toward the opposing group, which also seems to be coming*  

MetalKing94

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:18 pm
Omega jumped into the middle of the other team, and he swung the Gamma sword at there feet knocking several of them down on to the ground and one of them yelled "Its Omega!" Omega then yelled "thats right, ahahaha" Omega flung the Gamma, downward at all the laying poeple he had knocked down cutting them in half. And Omega said "oh come on is that all you've got."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:36 pm
*slashes the air 10 feet away from the remaining croud at neck lvl* easy team... *remaining heads fall off*  

MetalKing94

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:02 am
"very easy team." Omega then flickes his wrist and yells "normal." the Gamma turns back into a normal sword. Omega puts the sword on his back, and walks up to his teammate and raises his hand up and says "high five very nice."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:36 pm
*high fives omega* k, now we need to wait, first round is always easy, we
should all get to know each other, our strengths and weakness, and how not to get someone angry.  

MetalKing94

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:54 am
Ayu takes a step back. "I do...not want to fight....My friends thought....it would be funny and...entered me....And they thought it would...be good for...my self esteeme and fighting...skills....But I think that...I do not want to be...here..." She whispers

((sorry i quit thte guild it was because my proxy is really freaking slow and im using a proxy cuz my school blocked this site and my ma wont let me on the computer cuz its so slow and she is afraid this site will give it viruses))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:52 am
*sigh* you don't enter this tournament, if you are here then you must know how to fight somewhat. whether you are good at fighting is for your opponents to decide while you cut their throats, now get moving, we need to win this tournament.  

MetalKing94

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:55 pm
Ayu sighs. "All...All right...." She sighs as she takes out her bow and fire arrows. One of her eyes turns to a snipers point as she aims. "I know....how to fight....ok? But I am just against it..."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff