Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The Forgotten World (RP create your own character) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what would you do if this happened
  shoot yourself
  fight
  become a demon and except your fate
View Results

Squall Leonhart_576

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:56 pm
Iori: *pant* ok i guess im coming with you i have no other choice *gos into the portal*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:16 pm
Kurakashi: *follows the half bread* so what is your name  

Squall Leonhart_576

MetalKing94

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:20 pm
my name is unable to be spoken in any human language, so just call me the great claws.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:24 pm
Kurakashi: ok Great Claws the bull dragon was killed so now what  

Squall Leonhart_576

Squall Leonhart_576

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:51 pm
Jinkobo: damn they escaped and they killed my bull dragon *walks into parking lot where the bull dragons carcass lies* hmmm *puts hand on the body all of the sudden nerves shoot out of the head and start to reattach the body* thats better  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:11 pm
Kurakashi: *gets a cold dark feeling in the pit of his stomach* thats thats  

Squall Leonhart_576

MetalKing94

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:33 pm
i don't know about you, but i think the bull dragon was just brough back to life, either that or someone did somthing with its carcase.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:16 am
"heres where we stand a man has opened a portal in the central park in this city but its too heavily guarded and the U.D.F has done nothing to help, that girl i found before hasnt said enything she might be in shock but....." his eyes turn black as he sees the man on the floor below them "oh my...." his eyes turn back to normal "we have to leave, we have to leave now!  

technoninja14

Squall Leonhart_576

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:39 pm
Iori: who is that!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:10 pm
Jinkobo: *sees the half breed and the angel and chuckles* *takes out sword*  

Squall Leonhart_576

mithtipped

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:47 am
Name: kittycat
race:cat demon
group:catdemons
info: is one of the higher ups in the cat demons. is usualy the one who starts the wars, and is good at finishing them.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:49 am
*comes out of portal* oy, man jinkobo has really done it now. i have told him 20 times not to open the portle. guess i better give him his death penalty by reasons of starting a war for no reason. *senses jinkobos energy and starts running in his direction*  

mithtipped

MetalKing94

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:53 am
*sees jinkobo* finaly, so you are the one causing this mess. great! now i can start to really fight. *starts transformation*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:30 am
"look off the roof and you can see them....1 angel 1 demon lord and one....hmmm i dont have eny supernatural energy coming out of that 1...." sees the cat demon at a great distance"well well finally a demon with at least half a mind, this should be fun" Ryu dives across the soon to be battle and lands infront of the cat demon "so, where do you think your going greater demon" Ryu spreads wild roses around the catdemon (demons cant cross over wild roses ive looked it up)and steps into the circle "now we need to see where your loyalties lye now dont we because i sense you not after all of us, but one of us but which one?"  

technoninja14

Laser Rain

Dapper Autobiographer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:38 am
Name: Chris Roark(Corruption)
Race: vampire/human(75 vamp, 25 human)
Group: searching for a group that belives what he does
Info: he had a hard childhood, he got in fights and became war hardened(like me) whe plays metal guitar and can sing(like me),outcast/loner, thinks love is a true and serious thing  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff