Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Fantasy-Greek Mythology-RP (OPEN-NEEDS PEOPLE....BADLY!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X-Little_Miss_Rain_Drop-X

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:37 pm
Kira

She sighed. "What the hell do you want?" She said coldy. "Are you coming to let them go?" SHe smirked at the last sentance, knowing the answer would be "no". "Hmph." Hades said, with a hint of distaste. "Never came to mind..." He said distantly. "Your mother has informed me that you are to taken to Olympus to kill Zeus. Tell him you are there to make peace, and destroy him and his wife." Kira gasped at the last moment, not meaning for it to be heard. "Kill...?" She said, shocked at the word. "Wha-Two people? I-I..." SHe studdered.

She lifted her head to see Hades smirking. "You cant do it?" He said snidley, knowing she would be in for some heavy grounding if she didnt. She felt the blood leave her face, and she turned to walk away. Hades grabbed her arm and said quietly, "You must do what you are told." He dragged her to the bars and said, "You will be rooming with them untill it is your time to destroy the Olympians. She sat huddled in a corner of the cell, hoping for peace with Zahara, knowing what she must do in less than 3 hours. "Oh my god..." she said, barely breathing. SHe stared into oblivion. She felt Zahara and Strike's eyes on her, she knew that would be ready to kill her.

((*Dun Dun Dun* Dramatic much? Haha, yes it is. PAGE THREE IS HERE. Onto page 4!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:02 pm
Kira

Kira watched as Zahara passed out on the ground. She count do anything. Her mind was open and so were her dreams; so Kira herself count think. Zahara was having a ightmare of her whole world being crushed by the foot of a shadowed woman...which was evidently her mom. Kira was laughing by her side. "Ugh..." She thought to herself. "I cant belive i let this happen. WHAT KIND OF IDIOT AM I?!?" Then was when she had relized she had screamed the last thing out loud. She saw Strike stare at her thinking, "Sheesh. I hope she feels bad. She's the one who has to kill our parents. Ew, i hate her." Kira dropped her head in shame. Just then she heard rustling by the door adn she saw Cerberus standing there looking at her, his tounge lolling out of his mouth. He wanted to play again. Hm...Kira was thinking. Cerberus could be of some help....  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:23 pm
Kira

Kira watched as Zahara twitched in her sleep. "Ugh. She's probably dreaming about her demise..." She thought. "How bad could it be...k-killing someone? Wait how horrible is that?!?" SHe thought to herself, thinking of how disapointed her mother would be in her...and throw her away...just she did to her father; not that she cared about him, he was a peice of crap; and he felt the same way about her. She didnt want to let her mother down...but could she actually murder someone? Hades knocked ont he door of the jail cell and told her to go get her things.
"Zeus...forgive me...." She said as loud as she could, hoping Strike could hear her. As she walked past Hades, blowing out his hair. She laughed at him as she pet Cerberus's head.

She was going to see her mother.

"Ready boy? On my signal run him down." Kira whispered to her friend. He listened intently, she could tell. He growled at Hades. "Shhh...Not yet boy..."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:49 pm
Kira

Kira felt a twinge of guilt at the thoughts she had heard from Strike. She pulled on Cerberus's collar, signaling the jump. Hades turned to look at Kira, while Cerberus pounced for him. He growled low in his throat and Kira could Hades thoughts..."Dont kill me...dont kill me...." She smiled crookedly. "Heh...i'll be taking my leave." Kira said coldly, unlocking the jail cell for Zahara and Strike to leave if they wanted. Ill be seeing you around...she said with a playful smile.

She left with out a trace with Cerberus at her side; leaving the two stranded Olympians to defend for themselves.

((You spelt it wrong. v-i-b-e. And no not really...thats just how it turns out. i guess....))  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:03 pm
Haha, yeah...im probably not gonna post for a looooooonnnnnng while, just to get you pissed. <3

Whos your siggy avi supposed to be? heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:39 pm
((Sorry Emy. I Just havent found the time to post. <3 Serves you right though... ))  

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces