Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
What the hell is with all the injuries? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wait, what's this topic about?
Stretchers
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
Experiences like this
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
The oddness of two incidents
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
School Violence
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
Poll Whore
19%
 19%  [ 6 ]
Stretchers, Experiences like this and the two incidents
25%
 25%  [ 8 ]
8D Fangz refreshed the poll!
19%
 19%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 31

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:22 am
xXxSandraxXx
lol my school was never boring first day a kid went to the hospital with his head split open ever since the 2nd month there was atleast 2 bomb threats a week. ^.^ and a couple code reds. loads of funn

Yeah... "Fun"

Helllix
In my school only the so called druggies fight and there fights are not that cool since they're so high that most of the time they miss each other lol

So this time, drugs saved people?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:10 pm
there has been some odd things at my school.

People have been paintsed in PE twice in the same hour
people have had "fights"(more like a cat fight with boys)
A swearing war
"acadences"
kissing in a bathroom
and other weird things that you see or more like har about
But no "really" big things
User Image  

lu_rockz

purebredflip10

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:37 am
our skool is pretty boring but u gotta say, dat code yellow thing is sometimes a little bit scary

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:57 am
purebredflip10
our skool is pretty boring but u gotta say, dat code yellow thing is sometimes a little bit scary

Especially when you had the s**t scared out of you one day prior.  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

Haha6977

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:24 pm
psssh. When I was in school, The courts wanted me to go to a school where at least once a week someone was getting shot. oh and by the by, they persons getting shot were normally white. and so, seeing as I was a long haired, metallica lovin' white boy...you can understand my apprehension. I'm still white, lol....but you couldn't pay me to go to that school. So the lession here kiddies, is be glad it's only fights.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:54 am
Um, yeah, I have to say I am not a fan of violence. Idk why you'd want it at your school of all places. A kid who went to my (former) high school (I've graduated) shot and killed himself because of things like that going on at school. Well, I'm sure that had something to do with it at least, because he did get pushed into fights often.

About a month later one of my best friends also committed suicide who was only a junior, though the police are investigating the possibility of a murder (with his very own mother as the main suspect). At school or not, violence isn't something to glorify...well not to me anyway. ='(  

Pachelbel Canon

Haha6977

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:58 pm
I agree. My point is violence is never the answer for anything. Sure it may be funny to watch on the telly, but when it is real and live in front of your face, it's not so fun....neither is it not so fun when you are the target of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:19 pm
aprilness
Um, yeah, I have to say I am not a fan of violence.
Idk why you'd want it at your school of all places. A kid who went to my (former) high school (I've graduated) shot and killed himself because of things like that going on at school. Well, I'm sure that had something to do with it at least, because he did get pushed into fights often.

About a month later one of my best friends also committed suicide who was only a junior, though the police are investigating the possibility of a murder (with his very own mother as the main suspect). At school or not, violence isn't something to glorify...well not to me anyway. ='(

Finally.
For the record, I never said I wanted it at my school.
: o Oh no...That's horrible...
I know it sounds mean but, what an idiot. You don't commit suicide.
Here here.

shinsevenx
I agree. My point is violence is never the answer for anything. Sure it may be funny to watch on the telly,but when it is real and live in front of your face, it's not so fun....neither is it not so fun when you are the target of it.

LE GASP! ANOTHER ONE!
¬.¬
You're right on that last part though.  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:28 pm
FangzV

i disagree, i think that people who are suicidal or that have commited suicide deserve more thanour contempt for them  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:16 pm
Iconised Ghost
FangzV

i disagree, i think that people who are suicidal or that have commited suicide deserve more thanour contempt for them

Bah, why do we always seem to have a disagreement on something?What, are you RoL?
Suicide is just something stupid to do, really. Things get better if you just stick around for them to get better.  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:24 pm
FangzV
Iconised Ghost
FangzV

Bah, why do we always seem to have a disagreement on something?What, are you RoL?
Suicide is just something stupid to do, really. Things get better if you just stick around for them to get better.

lol, i know, its odd, i never intend for it to be like that. I just disagree, that sometimes things arent bad, and they arent going to get better, and sometimes people just cant cope  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:16 pm
FangzV
aprilness
Um, yeah, I have to say I am not a fan of violence.
Idk why you'd want it at your school of all places. A kid who went to my (former) high school (I've graduated) shot and killed himself because of things like that going on at school. Well, I'm sure that had something to do with it at least, because he did get pushed into fights often.

Finally.
For the record, I never said I wanted it at my school.
: o Oh no...That's horrible...
Here here.

shinsevenx
I agree. My point is violence is never the answer for anything. Sure it may be funny to watch on the telly,but when it is real and live in front of your face, it's not so fun....neither is it not so fun when you are the target of it.

LE GASP! ANOTHER ONE!
¬.¬
You're right on that last part though.

>__> I guess I should have targeted that at someone specific instead of blind ranting. I was more so talking to the kids posting about how boring their schools are, how they wished they were in fights, or enjoyed when fights were "set up," etc.

And I agree, suicide is a bad life choice. I was pished >=( But I don't really think it was suicide, honestly. I think his mother is a psychopath, she's had a history of violence, and I wouldn't put it past her to kill him, especially because the police found a letter in her basement she wrote with plans to kill both of her children and then herself. They also found that she had tried to poison her daughter (who's...6 years old, maybe?).  

Pachelbel Canon

Haha6977

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:20 am
and here I thought I was nuts. I went through a suicidal phase recently, and I can tell you that at least for me it had nothing to do with my brains or lack of thereof, but more on finding true peace. I felt that this world and my own mind is far too chaotic, and I was sick of putting up with it. Also, it was a period of time where the only person I trusted and truly loved left me and refused to understand my issues. As I said in another post however, I'm over it. The and here I thought I was nuts comment goes for the lady who is suspected of killing her son. That is just whacked out. I mean, why have kids if you end up wanting to kill them, nuts or not? It just makes no sense to me, even if she didn't feel that way when she had them, it still just isn't right and makes no sense. *takes a breath* I am sorry you had to go through that pain, Aprilness. I read some of your blog the other day, and I could feel it. It is sad losing someone you care for, even with the circumstances.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:27 am
hen i was in high school i saw fights every single day  

Joseph Frost RE

S L A S H I I E

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:10 pm
Why is the world so cruel!!! crying crying  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers