Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
wow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

still waiting for your report to go through?
  yes
  no
View Results

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:51 pm
Hanku Royiaki
Now I don't mean to brag, but if YOU'RE worried about getting hacked with a celebrity date....lol just think how worried I am about being hacked if you noticed my avatar(s)

No, the date doesn't make me worry about getting hacked. I'm just scared of ever getting hacked...ever. O__o

I just brought the date up because people were talking about that one celeb date's midget legs =x  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:32 pm
Midget Legs! Nothing wrong with that! XD  

Haha6977

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:58 pm
That's so awesome that they managed to get it back. biggrin
I also didn't think they could successfully get stolen things back. Congrats! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:52 am
Wow. That sucks. o.o Least you got it back though.

Seems like anytime you use a service or reliant on some "higher power" in society, though, you have to wait big time for anything you want. sweatdrop  

YukaSilkenFur

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:59 am
YukaSilkenFur

Seems like anytime you use a service or reliant on some "higher power" in society, though, you have to wait big time for anything you want. sweatdrop

That's coz they've got so many people coming to them at once and only so many people and so much time to handle all of the problems. I s'pose.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:01 am
aprilness
YukaSilkenFur

That's coz they've got so many people coming to them at once and only so many people and so much time to handle all of the problems. I s'pose.
You're probably right. By the way...at first I saw your guitar case and the tail...and I thought that somehow you had a Dachsund hiding behind your avatar. o.o  

YukaSilkenFur

zomaru san

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:07 am
you got lucky jmf....hey what does that stand for anyways????  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:16 am
YukaSilkenFur
aprilness
YukaSilkenFur

You're probably right. By the way...at first I saw your guitar case and the tail...and I thought that somehow you had a Dachsund hiding behind your avatar. o.o

XDD I don't think there are any Dachshunds on Gaia...

And it's actually a violin case, btw. ^^ (I couldn't play guitar for s**t in real life sweatdrop )  

Pachelbel Canon

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:42 am
yay for getting all your stuff back, jfm! heart

'bout ******** time!!!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers