Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Funny Guild Applications - 1 Yr. Anniversary WHOO!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you laugh?
  Yes.
  No, hahaha, oh wait, d#mn!
  Boooriiing.
View Results

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:03 pm
ReikuGotH
User Image Hahah. I lol'd. I hope I didn't sound too nooby when I joined. . . XP The top one's my favorite so far. User Image

The first one made me make this thread. 8D  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:12 pm
Quote:

I feel That this guild is the best out of them all... the any topic guild seems to open my eyes and gives me a feeling that my thoughts can be taken seriously no matter how different they are... I would love to be apart of this guild!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA! I seriously hope this person made it in. They are so ******** funny!  

124-C

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:13 pm
I did let that person in. Ahahaha!

I laughed/found that part funny also. cool  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:16 pm
Ya, they're going to have a rude awakening! rofl

They sounded nice and intelligent though so thats good.  

God-Raped-Me

umi505

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:35 am
rofl Oh geez, it's too early for me to laugh. Ahahahaha! xD
Well, Jaft, you made my day seem not so "UHG!" anymore. =p

Save the environment . .*giggle-snort*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:56 am
Kals is questing again!
O.O that means we're making fun of someone who is actually here... I hope he or she has a good sense of humour wink

Kals' Collaborative Crossword Puzzle!
Check sig for details!

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:45 pm
I am happy to announce that not only does the ATG discuss the many offspring of topics but we also single handedly help the environment.

I was rather randomly invited to the guild by the mighty Onyx herself!

Random meaning considering how little I posted out there in the forums I don't know where she saw me to invite me in the first place.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:48 pm
confused How did we help the environment?

Was someone going to go and burn garbage but though they should come here instead?  

God-Raped-Me

124-C

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:16 pm
Kalstolyn
O.O that means we're making fun of someone who is actually here... I hope he or she has a good sense of humour wink

Don't care.

Elcia
I was rather randomly invited to the guild by the mighty Onyx herself!

Random meaning considering how little I posted out there in the forums I don't know where she saw me to invite me in the first place.
I'm not really sure who invited me... I think it was anon...

I wonder if the inviter ever thinks that they made a mistake with me. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:36 pm
God-Raped-Me
confused How did we help the environment?

Was someone going to go and burn garbage but though they should come here instead?

Considering the context of the statement, I have no idea. They could have meant it as a command for all I know.
Quote:
So i could get gold and sent to my friends who are poor or new here.Also help the eveiroment.

They did use a "." to end the sentence, so its either a statement or a command. And the subject seems to be an implied "you". But if they where still talking about themselves the subject is supposed to be "I".

(I had a grammar school teacher who still taught Diagramming Sentences. Hence my good sentence structure, especially when I get into complex sentences.)

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:03 pm
Kals is questing again!
O.O I learned the majority of my complex grammar skills intuitively while reading novels well above my supposed reading level and by learning foreign languages. I had no clue what different verb tenses were called apart from past, present, and future until I took French. I still don't know what half of them are called in English, but the same verb tenses exist in German.

Many people don't learn the fundamentals of English grammar until they reach university, and then they're so used to using poor grammar that they have a hard time comprehending things like prepositions and comma splices.

And yes, Elcia, that "help the environment" bit does seem to be an imperative statement.

Check sig for details!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:45 pm
I didn't have to apply. I was invited. cool

But I suppose you could count my subconscious radiation of awesome as a sort of application. Clearly the woman upstairs saw my potential and knew at once she had to subscribe me to her noble cause. *gallant pose*

But all the same, I give this thread four hundred internets. Maybe even a cheeseburger. biggrin

K0m0d0

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:54 pm
Wow, the end of your post made no sense to me at all. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:30 pm
God-Raped-Me
Wow, the end of your post made no sense to me at all. whee
Kals is questing again!
four hundred internets and maybe a cheeseburger? I think that equates to awesome and win.

Check sig for details!

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Arys Gentry

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:08 am
K0m0d0
I didn't have to apply. I was invited. cool

But I suppose you could count my subconscious radiation of awesome as a sort of application. Clearly the woman upstairs saw my potential and knew at once she had to subscribe me to her noble cause. *gallant pose*

But all the same, I give this thread four hundred internets. Maybe even a cheeseburger. biggrin

I was also invited and I'm not half as intelligent as you. Not to rain on your parade or anything...

A cheeseburger? You're very original Komodo. Very...
I give you kudos for your creativity. 4laugh

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces