Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:31 pm
*Viral began cleaning the blood off his blades waiting*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:58 pm
Elcia was thrilled at how far she could reach so much that she began pushing her limits even with the power lent by the Ice Flower coat.

Elcia, sweet heart, trying too hard will not help you.

Her mother's voice broke the entire spell and she suddenly collapsed at the foot of the tree.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:00 pm
Elcia
Elcia was thrilled at how far she could reach so much that she began pushing her limits even with the power lent by the Ice Flower coat.

Elcia, sweet heart, trying too hard will not help you.

Her mother's voice broke the entire spell and she suddenly collapsed at the foot of the tree.

Elcia? *He kneeled to her side and picked her head up* You ok?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:17 pm
"mmm..." For a moment she could not figure out why her head felt odd. "Mother? What ever are you doing here?" she mumbled.

Azkadellia nuzzled her mistress with her cold scaled head. "Your mother is not here." She said gently.

Elcia finally realized that she had bumped her head which was why it felt odd. She blinked and looked around. Realizing everyone was leaning over her, she blushed embarrassed. "Sorry, ehee I think I over did it. "

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:22 pm
Elcia
"mmm..." For a moment she could not figure out why her head felt odd. "Mother? What ever are you doing here?" she mumbled.

Azkadellia nuzzled her mistress with her cold scaled head. "Your mother is not here." She said gently.

Elcia finally realized that she had bumped her head which was why it felt odd. She blinked and looked around. Realizing everyone was leaning over her, she blushed embarrassed. "Sorry, ehee I think I over did it. "
What were you doing anyway?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:50 pm
"Thanks!" She said as she sat up. "Elves and others with power over natural elements can use them to find out things. I was using my connection with plants to get my barrings. I can find the best paths that way and see what weather we are in store for. They may be mostly asleep but the trees know there a storm coming." She patted the bark warmly. "But there was something else, something darker and I wanted to see what this coat could do so I tests how far I could travel through their roots. But I over did it a bit. I was trying to reach out too far..." She thought over it a minute. "Luckily I thought I heard or did hear my mother's voice which completely broke my concentration."  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:30 pm
Elcia
"Thanks!" She said as she sat up. "Elves and others with power over natural elements can use them to find out things. I was using my connection with plants to get my barrings. I can find the best paths that way and see what weather we are in store for. They may be mostly asleep but the trees know there a storm coming." She patted the bark warmly. "But there was something else, something darker and I wanted to see what this coat could do so I tests how far I could travel through their roots. But I over did it a bit. I was trying to reach out too far..." She thought over it a minute. "Luckily I thought I heard or did hear my mother's voice which completely broke my concentration."
So want to find that darker source or what?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:52 pm
The forest was eerily quiet, the birds didn't chirp, no squirrels scurrying along the leaf strewn forest bed. All seemed still other then the bitter wind rushing past the many trees. A shiver ran up Cthugarai's spine. A storm was on the way... and he needed to be ready.

He starts his training season with a flourish, spear cutting the very air around him.

Keeping up the pace, he uses every move he knows, plus some he made up on the fly.

By the end of the session, a thin film of sweat was over Cthugaria's face. Several hours have passed, and darkness was creeping it's way through the woods.

Heading back towards town his arms felt heavy and there were a few knots in his shoulders, but none the worse for where.  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:04 pm
Upon reaching the outlet of the sluice way, Cthugarai finds that there has been a guard Duty stationed.

"Who goes there?" A tall soldier shouts the others forming ranks behind him...

"Hello." Cthugarai says cheerfully without missing a beat. "I'm here to check up on a possible clog from this outlet... I'll have to take care of it before it ruptures."

"Why do you have a spear, if all you're doing is checking a clog?"

"Have you SEEN some of the things living in the sluice way?"

The guards look him over for a minute, they shrug, "Yea yea, go on ahead. and be careful in there."

"I didn't get this job for nothing. Look at me... I'm MADE for water. Keep up the good work Guys" Cthugarai said with a wave as he entered the outlet.

After a way up the sluice way, he veers off and takes a break in one of the dry access and takes a breather, thinking about how close that was, before making the final leg back to his home.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:42 am
She nodded but before she could say any thing her bespelled ring began to glow. It was warning of unusual natural ocurances. "I know that already." she said a little annoided but somewhere in the distance she heard thunder.
There where storm cloud on the horizon. "I don't think we have to go looking." she told Viral, "It's coming to us."

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:27 pm
Elcia
She nodded but before she could say any thing her bespelled ring began to glow. It was warning of unusual natural ocurances. "I know that already." she said a little annoided but somewhere in the distance she heard thunder.
There where storm cloud on the horizon. "I don't think we have to go looking." she told Viral, "It's coming to us."
*He reaches for his pistol* To battle?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:49 pm
Exhausted Cthugarai returned home, but a surprise waited for him there...

The whole room looked like it had been ransacked. Pots, jars, plates, bowls, and every other container that was stored away with food on it was strewn about the floor of the ramshackle house. And in the back of the room right where Cthugarai left him was Blot, cradling the last jar of what appeared to be jam.

"The FRELL?!??! Blot how did you... where did you... TIME OUT! NOW!"

"Did I do something bad?" the small voice caught Cthugarai off guard.

"Did you just talk? How can you talk?"

"I read the book... the one you made me keep safe" Blot pointed a slightly pudgy paw at the cubbyhole where the book remained hidden. "I know what we need to do

A sudden though occurred to Cthugarai. "Wait... WHAT are you?"

"Your guardian" ^_^

User Image  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:12 pm
Viral C
Elcia
(( Yes I think that will be what happens but I have a dilemma. What should be riding that storm into battle? The list is endless! It could be dragons, griffons, witches, plains, alien spaceships, bats, vampires, vampire bats, or just evil globby acidy rain monsters. *reals and colapses* What do you guys think? Should it be our evil cleric buddies or something completly different?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:29 pm
Elcia
Viral C
Elcia
(( Yes I think that will be what happens but I have a dilemma. What should be riding that storm into battle? The list is endless! It could be dragons, griffons, witches, plains, alien spaceships, bats, vampires, vampire bats, or just evil globby acidy rain monsters. *reals and colapses* What do you guys think? Should it be our evil cleric buddies or something completly different?))
((I got one monster but it would be hijacking to use him and kinda unfitting. I'm not sure though, I don't know much about mythical creatures))  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:14 pm
Viral C
Elcia
Viral C
Elcia
She nodded but before she could say any thing her bespelled ring began to glow. It was warning of unusual natural occurrences. "I know that already." she said a little annoyed but somewhere in the distance she heard thunder.
(( Yes I think that will be what happens but I have a dilemma. What should be riding that storm into battle? The list is endless! It could be dragons, griffins, witches, plains, alien spaceships, bats, vampires, vampire bats, or just evil globby acidy rain monsters. *reals and collapses* What do you guys think? Should it be our evil cleric buddies or something completely different?))
((I got one monster but it would be hijacking to use him and kinda unfitting. I'm not sure though, I don't know much about mythical creatures))
(( Well at this point anything could happen. But I wanna avoid the bad soap opera tendency to go on forever with out anything actually happening. So I figure If we where to fight said clerics and what ever beasts they bring with them we would be blowing our cover. The soldiers would notice and we'd have enemies on both flanks, but we'd give them one hell of a fight. ))  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff