Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:15 pm
Aderes Journal Entry 1

A howl cut through the sounds of festivities.

A scream sounded on the other side of the village.

Panic.

The mare raised her head quickly from the bucket of oats a small child was feeding her. More screams were echoing through the village now. A woman ran up to the small girl and snatched her up. The bucket of oats fell to the ground. The mare could here everything with her more sensitive ears; she could hear a lot more than the humans could. She could hear cries for help; she could hear a sick crushing sound.

Something was wrong.

The mare took off, galloping through the maze of teepees until her grey hooves went out from under her. She fell and hit hard on her fore knees. She staggered and brought herself to her hooves. She looked down at the puddle of mud only to find it crimson. A small trail of red water ran into the puddle. She brought her head down to look at her knees; they were scrapped and throbbing.

Curiosity had struck her now. She followed the stream of red to the outside of the village. A puddle of red, a few ripped strands of clothing, and an arm mixed together. It looked like some twisted stew. Claw marks and large paw prints lead away in large strides. She followed them.

She soon came to regret it.

A strewn campfire and the burning remains of teepees nearby was all that was left. Screams were filling her ears. But there was an odd sound; whimpering.

She followed the sound carelessly, not watching her surroundings. Nearby a small girl, about the age and size of the one that had been feeding her oats was whimpering beneath an overturned basket. She nudged the basket, trying to let child know it was okay now that she was here.

The child let out a blood curdling scream and bolted from the basket. The mare called out for the child to wait. It was in vein. Before the words could even escape her lips she was knocked down by a large shadowed figure. Claws dug painfully into her shoulder and neck as two rows of sharp teeth began to shred the flesh of her pale blue muzzle. She herself now screamed in pain. She lashed out futilely for a few moments until her blue stockinged leg struck another’s. The shadowed creature stumbled and fell backwards, his hind paws taken right out from under him. The mare did not waste a moment in getting to her feet. She ran as fast as her hooves could carry her, pausing for only a moment to get a look at her attacker as howls of anger echoed after her.

She ran into the trees; she ran deep into the forest, her vision blurring and muscles aching as she pushed herself to go on. She could not stand to be near that village with that yellowed eyed monster there. In the darkness she stumbled and came crashing to the ground. She strained to get to her hooves, her silver body dripping with sweat. She couldn’t and though she could see a figgure, a two legger draped in cyote skins, coming towards her she soon succumbed to the welcoming world of the blackness of a dreamless sleep.

A silver full moon rose high over the trees, splattering a dark figure with its liquid rays. The figure moved silently through the dry leaves its head hung low as though it had been defeated.

The creature came to the edge of a clearing and was bathed in moonlight. It raised its furred head and let out a long howl of anger and sadness. Hate was the only emotion it could feel now.

It lowered its marred blue muzzle and closed its now colorless eyes. It's once silver body was now covered in a black-blue hide. It swished its black tail in the in the moon light and sniffed the air. Water was near by. Without any hesitation it made its way towards the scent.

Moments later it came to a small slow running stream. It bent its head down to take a drink but paused. It knew it was looking through the fur of another creature, but all it could see in its reflection was a young mare, bright blue eyes and strands of her silver grey mane hanging in her eyes.

She growled at the sight. Who was this beast in her reflection? She was a mighty creature; she could feel the power running through her muscles, she felt the earth shift under her paws as she extended her claws. Who was this piece of meat?

It looked delicious.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:24 am
Harlequin's Journal Entry 1

Light peaked through the trees and a young foal had to squint her eyes as a splash dappled his face and body. The warm golden rays were refreshing to the young foal as she gave a smile of pleasure. Still grinning she laid his head back down on the haunches of one of his resting siblings. 'How can they sleep at a time like this?' The filly thought as he watched his parents, their chests rising and falling steadily with each peaceful breath.

The filly stayed this way for several minutes; watching and waiting. She raised her head to look through the trees that her family had used as a temporary shelter in the night to gaze at the brightening sky. To her it was a marvel how the sky could go from a deep indigo to the soft purple-pink of morning. No longer able to sit idly watching her siblings and parents rest the filly got shakily to her hooves. Oh how good it felt to stand and stretch. The filly picked her way through the sprawled limbs of her brother, making sure not to trip or to accidentally hit one of them with her hooves; a tricky task indeed since she had been in between them and her parents.

The filly made each footfall as quiet as she could as she stepped away from her family a bit. She stood at the edge of the trees and gazed out over a field of tall browning grass, letting a small gust of wind sweep the few stray hairs from her brush of a mane out of her eyes. The dawn was beautiful, but as she looked back at her family her heart fell; there was still no one awake for her to share it with. She watched them once more for a good long moment, struggling with her emotions and yearnings. She feared the wrath of her mother and father and the jeering of her sibling if she was to get caught, but she wished to run and race even if her only opponent would be her shadow more.

Then with her mind made up and a wistful flick of her tail the foal took off at a quick gallop across the field. Oh, how wonderful the wind felt as he glided through the tall grass, how the cool winter air flowed over and around her as she ran. She did not know how long she ran or where she had gone, only that in the early morning it felt good to run. It was not until she had reached another line of trees that the filly slowed her pace for she had not been to this place before. She was curious as to who she might meet, her parents had spoken of so many, yet she had met so few. She looked back behind herself in the direction she had just came, debating on whether or not it would be better to return to her family while they may still be sleeping, or to venture on.

With a soft shrug and a grin the filly stepped forward. She would after all only be in the woods a minute to see if there was anyone close by.

Nearby, black hooves treaded softly in the direction of the young filly. A mare, Aderes, had caught the scent of sweat and meat on the wind as she readied herself for the coming day. She hated the day. She looked through the black coyote skin on her face at the sky and growled.

The filly shuffled through dry leaves innocently searching for some sign of life, but there was surprisingly none. Not even the sound of birds singing could be heard. Defeated, the filly turned back towards the direction of her family and made her way out of the woods.

She had only been in there a moment, but it was long enough for the Skinwalker mare to catch up to the filly. As the filly stepped out of the woods Aderes let out a soft growl. This to say the least startled the young filly. Everything in her screamed for her to run, but she marked it off as a playful urge. “Hello!” The filly exclaimed cheerfully to the Skinwalker.

No reply came as Aderes stood only feet away frighteningly still.

“Don’t you just love the morning?” The filly pressed on, innocently trying to make conversation. She had no idea how much danger she was in. ‘What an odd Soquili, not to reply when spoken to. I wonder what is wrong with her…’ She had never been told of a Soquili that had fur like this mare did, but he figured it was to keep her warm.

Still no reply came from Aderes.

“Are you okay?” The filly asked as she stepped closer.

Now a smile crossed the mare’s face, her fangs gleaming in the sunlight. “I hate the dawn, but at least this dawn I will eat well.” It was only a few seconds between her last word and when Aderes lunged at the tiny filly, but in those seconds a flood of fear and adrenaline pumped through the veins of the filly. She took off, a whinny like scream escaping her lips. This run she did not glide gracefully through the tall grass. This run she did not enjoy the cool air surrounding her as she ran. This run he raced not only herself, but the walking death that was behind her.

The sound of heavy hoof falls echoed through her ears. A long hunting howl shattered what little confidence the filly had that she could reach her family. ‘Why did I go so far!?’ The filly asked herself as she ran even though she knew the answer already. She let out another sharp loud whinny as she began to come close to the line of trees that made her families temporary resting spot.

A head peaked out from behind the trees briefly; the friendly face of her sibling encouraged the filly and gave her a small bit of hope. Now she was only a few yards from the trees, but she could hear the snapping teeth of the horrifying mare only inches from her hind quarters.

Two large figures barreled out from the trees at the white and black creature behind the filly. The filly had never in her short life been so glad to see her parents. She burst into the trees and stumbled to a stop in front of her sibling, her small body shining with sweat and shaking uncontrollably. The voice of her brother echoed through her mind as she turned to face the edge of the trees and the world before her became a rosy colored blur. Slowly the figures of her mother and father loomed into view, but the foal could not keep her eyes open any longer. The last thing he saw before he succumbed to exhaustion was the concerned look in her mothers Golden Brown eyes and a frightened, determined look in the deep Blue eyes of her father.

Thamin

Lonely Member

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:20 pm
Harlequin's Journal Entry 2

Dawns light began to fill Harlequins world with a rosy pink color as the sun rose slowly over the horizon. She simply stood by her family, her lesson well learned from her encounter with the skinwalker Aderes, as the light washed over her giving her a great sence of ease and tranquility. She flicked her tail, which had been growing long the past few weeks, and smiled as she basked in the warmth.

A large brown figure slid silently up beside Harlequin as she was lost in though. Harlequin jumped. She had not believed that anyone had been awake, but here she was, staring dead on into the deep blue eyes of her father.

"Oh... I'm sorry.. I... I didn't mean... Did I... I'm sorry to have waken you up." She stammered.

A deep rich laugh was the only sound that came from her father Duncan, but it was enough to set Harlequins mind at ease. She, unfortunately, had a mind that for some odd reason always came out with the explanation that anything wrong that had happened was her fault. Oh the reasons her over exerted mind came up with to reach this outcome. If ice cracked under her fathers hooves as they crossed the frozen river, it was not that her father was bigger than she, but that she had walked on the ice before him and thus had weakened it. Such was the mind of Harlequin.

Harlequin blushed at her own foolishness, knowing full well she should not have worried, her father never got mad at her.

With a wink and a n** on Harlequin's ear, Duncan set off into the trees. Harlequin followed.

"You've grown up so quick 'Quin..." Duncan spoke, not looking at Harlequin.

"I don't feel grown up." She said cheerfully. "I don't feel any different at all."

"Well, you are growing up..." Duncan said with a sigh. He was quiet for several moments before finally giving Harlequin another wink. "Meh, I'll leave it at that. Just promise me one thing, will ya?"

"Sure! Anything!" Quin quipped.

"If you run into any boys and make friends, you'll tell me, right?"

Quin giggled childishly. "Oh daddy, you know I will!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:07 am
I Need Some Help!!
Username: Ivory_Feld (Teepee Keeper is my teepee mule)
Service Needed: Teepee Graphics and Dividers + maybe adding page 10 for my foal Beatrice?
Details: I'd love banner graphics and dividers; and if they could be put in by the lovely Thamin too. This is most helpful to me cause I'm a huge fan of updating and keeping my teepee looking nice, but its so hard to find time to do everything when I have a 5 1/2 mnth old son to care for too heart
Theme: Seeing as I SHARE my Teepee with my sister, I'll make itt clear banners/graphics are strictly for MY Soquili & their specific pages. I can provide uncerteds of most of my adult soquili, if you could make specific banners themed to Times of the Day for them that'd be great! They could be medium sized banners, with the sky theme in the background with the 'whole' Soquili downsized and overlapping the sky (to the left of the banner) then they could have their name in different texts on the other side. Oathkeeper = Clear Sky, Daytime. Paris = Lavender-Pink Sky, Dawn. Maui = Orange-Pink Sky, Sunset. Starseeker = Starry Sky, Night. Parixaeus and Beatrice don't need anything cause I don't have much going for them yet!

PS You sure you don't want payment? Take your time too of coarse!  

Ivory_Feld

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:58 pm
Aderes Journal Entry 2

Aderes woke with a yelp and fell from her rocky cliff of a 'den'. She landed hard, knocking the breath from her white chest. She gasped in pain, but soon afterwards was growling at her own weakness.

Recently she had been feeling... Odd. The nightmares of old had long since stopped; she hadn't had the dream since the third moon of her awakening. She hadn't had the dream since these feelings began.

What could they be? She did not feel them all the time. The feelings had to be triggered by something, but she didn't know what that something was. When she gloated over a good hunt, she felt it. When she dreamed, she felt it. When she terrorized the creatures living near her den, she felt it. When she caught the scent of a male Soquili she felt it.

She didn't know what it was, but one way or another she was going to make the feeling stop.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:38 pm
Syipher's Journal Entry 1
A noteworthy RP in the thread.

Lilly_Foxx
G'night Nay Nay!

Flower: So, how'd you want to fix my hair again? *tilts head to one side*

Sort of wavy curls...you'd need to grow it out a bit...with...not foxglove but..*pulls a flower out of my back pocket that looks like a simplified lilly and is far smaller as well as the colour of her eyes* With these in it. ^_^

Flower: I dunno how I'd look with curls but...the flowers are nice. *smells it* Pretty

I thought so.
Sweenys_Revenge
Flower!
You're pretty!
This can only mean one thing!
buh buh buh buuuuuuuum
A stallion!
Thamin

"Did someone say Stallion?" Syipher quips.
Sweenys_Revenge
Syipher!
Flower, this is Syipher!
He's a good friend of mine!
-bounces over to Syipher and tugs on his mane-
Come and meet my best friend!!
Lilly_Foxx
Flower: I dunno if I'd say 'pretty'. *eyes widen slightly when Syipher spoke and then calmed when Scarlett introduced him, a smile on her face* 'Lo there...s'a pleasure to meet you.
sage_the_vampirc_angel
~flails and giggles~

Admon: Oh did she get another plush?
Thamin

Syipher smiled softly at Flower and nodded a greeting. "Hello miss, My name is Syipher. It is nice to meet you as well."
Sweenys_Revenge
-flains and head butts Admon-
-dizzy-
Woah...
And this is big brother!
Well, not literally, but he looks after me.
Makes sure I don't hurt myself!
Admon, this is Syipher!
-bounces back over to the tiny stallion-
He's my mate...
I-I-I-I MEAN ANOTHER FRIEND!
REALLY I DO!
sage_the_vampirc_angel
Admon: Not your mate? Just friends then perhaps when were done with my hunt for love we can hunt for yours ~waggles an eyebrow~
Sweenys_Revenge
Yous top it or I'll eat all your flowers!
-even though she would never-
And don't look at me like that!
-huffs-
Thamin

Nodding another greeting to Admon, Syipher smiled. "I believe we met before, though you may not remember me. It was when a rather ignorant winged stallion was picking on you and your mom. I told Duncan of the trouble and he came to aid, though a tad too late." Syipher rambled thinking back on the situation.

He chose not to comment on Scarlets 'accidental' calling him a mate.
Lilly_Foxx
Flower smiled when he walked over. "I've heard quite a lot about you." She said, eyes twinkling. "All good mind." She added with a wink before laughing at the exchange between Admon and her friend.
Sweenys_Revenge
-reallybigeyes-
You saved big brother!
You're so brave!
I'd just gnaw i his hind legs...
But you were very mature and got help from someone bigger!
-beam-
That's really good!
sage_the_vampirc_angel
Admon: A yes the run in with Wildwind ~nods~ Whats wrong Scarlet he's just a friend right? He could help you find a mate as well
Thamin

Syipher giggled at Flowers actions. "I hope all that you have heard hasn't been too bad."

Turning to Scarlet he replied modestly. "I didn't save him or his mom, and neither did Duncan. We arrived too late. And I was a coward. Instead of helping I ran and got someone else to do the work." At Admons words of helping to find Scarlet a mate Syipher's ears laid back a bit and his smile faded slightly.
Sweenys_Revenge
sage_the_vampirc_angel
Admon: A yes the run in with Wildwind ~nods~ Whats wrong Scarlet he's just a friend right? He could help you find a mate as well
-thinks for a second-
-turns away-
Don't talk to me.
-shun-
Thamin

Syipher sighed. "Scarlet, dont be that way to your big brother." He pleaded, then in a small voice he whispered. "He's only trying to help you."
sage_the_vampirc_angel
Admon: Fine then your not my sister! and and You can't help me find love any more! ~takes the blue roses out of his tail gently and dramaticly throws them at Scarlet~
Sweenys_Revenge
sage_the_vampirc_angel
Admon: Fine then your not my sister! and and You can't help me find love any more! ~takes the blue roses out of his tail gently and dramaticly throws them at Scarlet~
-dramatic gasp and scoops it back up-
-muffled-
Noooooo!
You can't disown me!
I'm waaaaaay too cute!
-beam-
-stick it back in his tail-
-turns to Syipher-
That's just how we are to each other.
It's a very theatrical relationship!
-nuzzle-
Why did your ears go back?
Who did it?
I'll tear em apart!
I'll rip em to shred!
Lemme at em.
Lemme at em!
Thamin

Shocked a bit by Scarlets reaction even though he knew Scarlet to be unpredictable, he lied. "Um... No one made my ears go back, I thought I heard something but didn't want to turn my head! You dont have to tear anyone apart!"
Lilly_Foxx
Flower arched a brow. "Oh...my." She said, unsure of what she had just seen.
sage_the_vampirc_angel
Admon: ~ignores Scarlet~
Sweenys_Revenge
sage_the_vampirc_angel
Admon: ~ignores Scarlet~
-nuzzle-
Hey Admon...
You are the prettiest flower I have ever seen!
Any soquili, mare or stallion, would be lucky to have a blossom just like you.
Lilly_Foxx
The skunk coloured mare looked to the brown and white male. "Yeah she did that with me a few times as well...a right little spitfire that'd take on a bear." She said dryly. "The thought's nice but...she'll wind up as food eventually." She added softly so the tri-coloured mare wouldn't hear her.
Sweenys_Revenge
Thamin

Shocked a bit by Scarlets reaction even though he knew Scarlet to be unpredictable, he lied. "Um... No one made my ears go back, I thought I heard something but didn't want to turn my head! You dont have to tear anyone apart!"
Oh!
Okay good, I don't like to hurt Soquili.
But I scare them...
-whisper-
Some think I'm crazy...
-normal voice-
In't that wild?
Me, crazy!
I'm just expressive!
sage_the_vampirc_angel
Admon: Of course I am that does mean I need you as a sister! ~poofs his chest out~ Perhaps I am to pretty to need sisters!
Sweenys_Revenge
Lilly_Foxx
The skunk coloured mare looked to the brown and white male. "Yeah she did that with me a few times as well...a right little spitfire that'd take on a bear." She said dryly. "The thought's nice but...she'll wind up as food eventually." She added softly so the tri-coloured mare wouldn't hear her.
What about food?
That reminds me.
IU'm hungry...
Aaaaadmooooooon...
-sly smile and trots over-
You do so need me!
I flash these big brown eyes and everyone comes runniong and then I hide and everyones distracted by your exotic aroma and devilish good looks.
Amirynth
Malis: Ah be glad t' eat her *stares pointedly at the spazzing usida*
Thamin

"Hm..." It was the only reply Syipher gave to the skunk colored mare as she spoke of Scarlet and her ending up as food one day. "Maybe she's too pretty to need a brother as naive as you..." Syipher muttered quietly to himself about what Admon said about not needing Scarlet as a sister. He glares at Malis.
sage_the_vampirc_angel
Admon: Pffft Brown eyes? My eyes are a a dazzling mix of pink and orange! And my exotic aroma draws people in they just come to see it your ok with all your spazzing
Sweenys_Revenge
Amirynth
Malis: Ah be glad t' eat her *stares pointedly at the spazzing usida*
I'm not food silly!
And you're not a kalona.
Kalona are ugly.
-gags-
You're way too pretty!
-beam-
Sweenys_Revenge
sage_the_vampirc_angel
Admon: Pffft Brown eyes? My eyes are a a dazzling mix of pink and orange! And my exotic aroma draws people in they just come to see it your ok with all your spazzing
-sniffsniff-
FINE!
And I'm taking my rose with me!
-snatches it-
AND YOU'RE AN UGLY FLOWER TO BOOT!
-huffs and trots over to Syipher-
Here ya go!
-puts the rose in his mane-
Lilly_Foxx
The mare sighed, wishing the two hadn't had a falling out. "That flower suits you." She told Syipher with a smile, tryng to get her mind on something else.
sage_the_vampirc_angel
Admon: Midgets! ~turns and stomps away from the others~

Noir: ~chuckles~

Peony: Ugh that little usdia really must have done a number to his flower patch and his hunt seems to be failing as well

Noir: Good! ~laughing his head off~
Lilly_Foxx
Flower snorted. "Yeah and I did somethin' ta you!" She snapped, for being called a midget, a scowl on her face.
Sweenys_Revenge
-blinks-
Uhh... Admon...
Are we really fighting?
-trots after-
Big brother, are you really mad at me?
Admon!
Wait up!
Thamin

"Thank you," Syipher says to the skunk colored mare as Scarlet puts the flower in his mane. He smiles a bit, hoping that maybe now all the trouble will end. "Though I don't think I should have come over to meet your friends Scarlet. It seems I screwed everything up." Syipher glares at Admon as he stomps away. "He doesn't know what he is throwing away."
Lilly_Foxx
The mare nodded. "D@mn straight he doesn't." She said seriously. "But...you didn't mess anythin' up." She added gently to the stallion. "It's Admon who's got the issue lashin' out at all'a us." Oh yes, the little mare was very insulted.
Sweenys_Revenge
-tolts head at Syipher-
Wah'dya mean?
Did he throw something away?
Coming Peony!
Sorry, she's kinda like my momma.
-beams and trots over-
Did I do somthing wrong again?
Thamin

Syipher decided to keep his mouth shut for now. In his mind, he was just digging himself into a hole.

Thamin

Lonely Member

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:55 pm
I Need Some Help!!
Username: Wyntre IceBlade
Service Needed: Teepee Organization and Formating.
Details: ...I'm not horrible at this stuff...but I am slightly on the lazy side of trying to figure things out. And would love some help in making my teepee look pretty.

I was hoping for maybe a Starry theme kinda like this...(that picture was taken from http://freewordpresslayouts.com/) Doesn't have to be that picture but I was thinking something like that as my banners and such. From there I'm not sure what else I was really looking for. Like I said I just wanna figure something out so that my teepee is nice and organized and pretty.

Uhm...I guess I would need a blank banner just so that I can put up new additions without having to bother you, and banners for the following:

Reserved
Table of Contents
Mares
Stallions
Familiars
RP Log
Quests

whatever else looks to be suitable for a nice and organized teepee

I'm not needing anything right at this moment, so please take your time. And thank you in advance.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:42 pm

Harlequin's Journal Entry 3
(an important Relationship note from the thread)

Naysha Aysha
YOU CAN DO IT!!! *cheer leads for Natsu with little fans and everything*

Oba: *nibbles on Natsu's fro*

Oba stop that you shall distract her!!! gonk

Oba: stare *continues to chew on Natsu's hair*

Thamin

Harlequin nuzzles Oba before Fleeing.

*leaves for real this time since her shoulder and hand are starting to act up again*

Naysha Aysha
never heard of it

Oba: O_O *runs after Harlequin* heart

night Thamin ^^

Rhyleigh

Cyrille: *arches an eyebrow and watches them*

Naysha Aysha

Oba: *blinks back at Cyrille like "What? Is there a bee in my hair? "*

Rhyleigh

Cyrille: *snorts and trots around*

Naysha Aysha
Sorry the raffle is over Moon ^^

Oba: *blinks and trots after Harlequin*

Rhyleigh

*trots up to Oba and grabs his tail*

Naysha Aysha
Oba: *jumps a little* What? *tilts head while trying to pull her tail back*

Rhyleigh

*lets go and trots around to the front of Oba* "What are you trotting after my daughter.. hmmm? *looks curiously at*

Naysha Aysha
Oba: * gets terribly nervous around family members cause he never had any of his own/ tends to speak backwards when hyper or nervous*

"S'niuqelrah mom?! Ho Llew, ew era....yrev..... esolc.....sdneirf......" *smiles awkwardly through the hair covering his face*

Rhyleigh
Cyrille: *smiles softly* "You want to say that again, slower, and normally? I did not understand what you just said" *gives a little chuckle*

Naysha Aysha
Oba: *fidgets uncomfortably tossing his head hoping that his hair doesn't make him look like an unsavory stallion for a mare to see her daughter with/ takes deep breath* I'm good friends with her? My name is ..Oba Fenyang............?" *gets a deer into head/ I'm gonna pass out look on his face*

Rhyleigh
Cyrille : *stands very still and looks the jittery stallion up and down8 "Why are you asking me if you are good friends with my daughter? I would think you would know that, wouldn't you? You should know your own name." *moves closer* "I am not going to bite you"

Rhyleigh
Cyrille: "Oh, well that would be easy. Just act like yourself around me," *dips her head slightly* "Quin did mention you, one time, but we didn't really get to chatting about the two of you" *moves a little bit away, and grabs a bit of grass to munch on*

Naysha Aysha
Oba: *seems to calm down a bit as she backs off* What if you don't like me? I like me and Harlequin likes me. What happens if you don't like me? *only knows the horror stories he has heard about mothers and fathers in the case of a stallion and a daughter being close*

Rhyleigh
Cyrille: *looks Oba in the eye* "I will like you fine...as long as you don't hurt my daughter" *smiles and nods*

Naysha Aysha
Oba: *looks back through all his hair* I hope I won't I....only want to protect her even when I'm frightened ......or do you mean like mentally cause, I really...well I care about her...........

Sad truth Oba is going to hurt her, but Danuwa is going to be there to to care for her when it happens. Oba is like the boy you wish your daughter wasn't dating, but he isn't that bad where as Danuwa is the one you think she should have chosen the whole time even if he has been a father already.

Rhyleigh
Cyrille: *gives Oba a stearn look* "Well you better not, or I will sic, Amadour on you."

Oh good plot xp

Naysha Aysha
Oba: ....Who is Amadour?

Lol XD Yesh I love my little Oba and his complex two family living, Harlequin and Anemone lol, but he doesn't know how he feels about Anemone yet.

Danuwa: *stares at his daughter wondering why she is how she is*..................*wonders how Harlequin is*

Fonn Ardea: O_O *stares at nothing and swishes her ice tail*

Rhyleigh
Cyrille: "He is my son and Quin's brother"

LOL Actually, poor Amadour would run for the hills if he met Oba xp

Thamin

Lonely Member

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:41 pm

Harlequin's Journal Entry 4
Syipher's Journal Entry 2
Azzan's Journal Entry 1

User Image

After quin misplaces syiphers adopted basket, the newly emerged foal wanders up to Amadour and flat out asks the unsuspecting soquili if he is his dad.

[[Based on events that started Here]]

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:46 am
I Need Some Help!!
Username: Sweenys_Revenge
Service Needed: organization ie: banners, boarders... stuff like that.
Details: I wanted to have the following posts: mares, stallions, positions, records, who's who, scrap book, liniage(sp?) Other than that I'm alright with what you want to do, I'm linient that way so, go crazy!

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:06 am
I Need Some Help!!
Username: ~Kiana_Nala~
Service Needed: Semi Basic Banners, Ring Banners
Details: Mares, Stallions, Offspring, Lineage, Records, RP Logs, Familiars, RP Logs for Familiars, Quests, Reserved, Table Of Contents, Breeding Records/Breeding plots. (Anything I might be missing?)
Ring Banners: I would like to have one like the 1st one you have shown. I'd like it to just say: Taja. <3

((For Whenever you get time. xD))  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:56 pm
Azzan's Journal Entry 2

Thamin
Rhyleigh
Amadour: trots around singing about wiggly worms.

Azzan sneaks up behind his uncle silently, then when he is right behind Amadour, he screams to scare him.

Thamin
Rhyleigh
Amadour: screeches, jumps 7 ft 2 and 3/4 inches into the air, then dashes behind Admon"What was that???" O.O

Azzan giggles madly. "I scared you didnt I uncle..."

sage_the_vampirc_angel
Admon: ~flops over~ I don't wanna dance

Frilly Skull:~ bites Scarlet~ Flower friend EVIL!

Noir: Good boy skull come here

Rhyleigh
Amadour: laughs at Admon "Come on dance with me dance dance with me" looks over at Azzan "No no you startled me. Why are you being sneaky?" arches eyebrow

Thamin

Azzan basically roars and rears as the baby usdia bit his mom, Scarlet. He brought his front hooves down hard on both sides of the tiny usdia baby, a mad gleam in his eye. "Dont you ever touch my family again!" It took everything he had not to harm the baby.

o.0; A turning point in his life...

Sweenys_Revenge
-yelps-
OW!
Well, I guess he had his reasons to do that.
-flops down on her hip and nurses wound-
Azzon!
-runs over-
-nudges-
He's just a child, you can't take it out on him.
-eyes Nior-
People aren't born mean, consult his father if you want to be mad-

-angry gurgles and violent wiggling-

sage_the_vampirc_angel
Frilly Skull: I'm being a good boy ~blinks innocently up at Azzon~

Admon: ~yawns slowly standing~ Fine fine I'll dance~

Noir: ~glares at Azzon and nudges Frilly away~

Thamin

"Child or not he should have never touched you, he had no right. As for his father, maybe someone needs to give him a good swift kick." Azzan growled between gritted teeth, the gleam in his colorless eyes only getting greater as he got angrier. "Or give them both one right in the mouth; would teach the brat to keep what teeth he had left to himself next time and teach the father to keep his mouth closed more." Azzan stomped his ebony hooves, malice dripping from each word as they fell from his tongue.

Sweenys_Revenge
sage_the_vampirc_angel
Frilly Skull: I'm being a good boy ~blinks innocently up at Azzon~

Admon: ~yawns slowly standing~ Fine fine I'll dance~

Noir: ~glares at Azzon and nudges Frilly away~
-sciters to catch up-
I'm sorry little one!
You were being a good boy, very good!
That really hurt, see!
-hold out injured leg-
You should be proud of yourself!
-scitters away again-
DANCE!
-bounces around-

Rhyleigh
Amadour: watches Azzan's actions "Well that was strange," shurgs "Oh goody you lead, Admon" trots around".. wait how does one dance?"

Wyntre IceBlade
Ama watches from behind Wyntre, trying to figure out why this stallion was yelling at the poor baby. Cocking her head from side to side she contently watched Azzon trying to figure him out.

Sweenys_Revenge
Thamin

"Child or not he should have never touched you, he had no right. As for his father, maybe someone needs to give him a good swift kick." Azzan growled between gritted teeth, the gleam in his colorless eyes only getting greater as he got angrier. "Or give them both one right in the mouth; would teach the brat to keep what teeth he had left to himself next time and teach the father to keep his mouth closed more." Azzan stomped his ebony hooves, malice dripping from each word as they fell from his tongue.
-momma Scarlet-
Young Stallion, your father and I taught you better.
You do not lay a finger on another soquili unless they have harmed you first.
Now before you say it my harm is not a reason for you to be in a fight.
-smile-
Now calm yourself, I'm fine.

sage_the_vampirc_angel
Admon: ~Moves to nudge Azzon away~ Come on Azzon its just a foal it doesn't know any better calm down your not bad like this

Frilly Skull: ~smiles up at Scarlet before running to hid under Noir~

Sweenys_Revenge
Leez0rz
*Yawns sleepily.*

Princess Pocket Lint: ;3; *Tries to find hiding places.*
-trots over-
What bedevils you, young one?
Is it my son?
He's all talk, little thing.
-beam-
-turns back to the mare-
He's just like that.
When someone he carse about is harmed he gose crazy.
-beam again-
What do you think of him?

Thamin
Azzan is Violently Protective sweatdrop It's his temperament.

Azzan listened to his mother chastising him, his anger slowly ebbing away. He leaned down and nuzzled her, whispering as he did so. "I wont ever let anyone hurt you though." He followed his uncles nudging and let the foal be.

sage_the_vampirc_angel
Noir: GET AWAY FROM MY LITTLE DUMPLING ~stomps over to Pocket Lint standing protectively over her~

Admon: Here come on Azzon let go get apples for your mom

Sweenys_Revenge
-blinks-
I was... just checking.
-smiles softly-
He loves his children.
-turns back-
Yes, does he look handsome, does he interest you?
Anything of the sort.
-trying to pair him off-

Wyntre- I know right!
I can't either!

Thamin

Azzan starts to follow Admon, but hears the annoying voice of the father of the brat that bit his mom. He turns to see his mom trying to comfort the baby, a sibling to the brat, and the Father in Azzan's eyes coming threateningly close to his mom before she backed away. Azzan walks over to his mom and the others and stands protectively over her, glaring at Noir with his colorless eyes. He would stay close.

Sweenys_Revenge
Now, now, he just loves his baby.
Let's go dance with your father.
-trots over-

Thamin

Lonely Member

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:20 pm
I
am
BIG!
-prances over to Azhar-
Feel like picking on my mom now...
tough guy?

-clobbers her baby-
OH, YOU'RE SO HANDSOME!
I REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE BORN, AND FURLESS ADN WRINKLEY!
OH, YOU'RE SO HANDSOME!

Ranulf tackles his mom, his long mane basically covering her like a blanket.

-scitters over to his dad-
You alright dad?
-nuzzles-
Ranulf looks just like you!

-clobbers Ranulf now-
YOU ARE HANDSOME AS WELL!
OH, YOU ARE JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER!
Though you hit like me!
-proud of her sons strength-

Ranulf giggled and pinned his mother down, promptly beginning to tickle her.

Syipher was mumbling to himself. "I couldn't have looked that odd tripping over my own mane could I?"

Actually yeah...
you do.

-cackling-
Ah!
Ranulf!
No tickeling mommy!
Ah!
-more cackling-

Azhar: *looks at Sweetpea* D< I wasn't picking on your mom!
Frilly:~glares at Sweetpea's and Ranulf's long hair~

"Dog Pile!!!" Syipher called as he joined the fray, ignoring his son's comment as he began to tickle Scarlet as well.

Even though you blatenly called her ugly.
-glares, then turns to Frilly-
Hey there buddy!
-trots over-
I haveb't seen you for a while

-laughing so hard she's crying-
AH!
Syipher, you should be...
ACK!
Helping me!
-wriggles and laughs-
Sweet, help momma!

Flower: *sniggers at Syipher's use of the word 'dog pile'*
-prances over to Flower-
Check me out!
-strikes a pose adn then nuzzles her-
Though, I'd never compare to such a springtime bloom.
-grin-

Frilly:You have long hair ~wants long hair~

"Play! Play! Play!" Ranulf Chanted as he switched from tickling his mom to tickling his dad.

Syipher busted out laughing as he continued to tickle Scarlet. "i am helping you though, helping you laugh!"

-smiles-
If I find a way to make you a wig from my hair I assure you I will do it for you.
I think one of the head two leggers has a hair sallon actually, where you can get long hair.

Not what I meant!
-wiggles out from under Syipher and tackles Ranulf-
-barks playfully-

Flower: *chuckles before smiling at Sweetpea* Yes, you look quite grown up...and quite the charmer it seems. ^_^ *hasn't been called pretty since...ever*

Ranulfs chant is interrupted as he is tackled to the floor. he attempts to get to his hooves but steps several times on his long mane, making him fall face first to the ground. Muffled in dirt and hair he continues to chant the words Play.

Syipher frowns at Ranulfs predicament.

Frilly: My hair is so boring~
You sound like a mare.
-sits next to him-
Look at your coloring.
It's far more interesting than mine.
We all have areas we look better in.
I have hair.
You have very nice coloring.
-grins again at Flower-
thank you m'lady.

-untangles Ranulf and then bounces away chanting play as well-
Catch me if you can, my loves!

Azhar: Did i call her ugly? I remember no such thing.
Frilly: ~wrinkles his nose~ I'm not a mare'

Flower: You're very welcome...*doesn't want to interrupt his conversation, but wonders if he remembers her*

Syipher and Ranulf take off at the same time chasing after Scarlet. Sadly enough, simultaneously both heads disappeared from view as they face planted into the floor.

I said you sound like one.
I know very well you are not one.
-turns to Flower-
Have you spoken to my mother recently?
I know you two have much catching up to do, since Azzan's return cut your last conversation short.

-on the ground laughing-
How will I care for two long-haired stallions?
-trots over to untangle her mate-

Where would they be without us, mother?
-untagles the brother-
My, aren't you a lady killer, Ranulf?
-wink-

Frilly: ~moves back to his flower~
Flower: *to Sweetpea* No I hadn't...how is your brother by the way? *doesn't know about the they-aren't-my-parents issue*
It's best not to bring that up around mother.
Azzan has it in his head he doesn't belong.
I think it's becasue he's about 3 feet taller than all of us.
Mom tried explaining to him what a faily is, but he just split.
She's really beat up about it.

"No?" Ranulf said to his brother. He wasn't a killer, so why would his brother call him such?

Syipher just grumbled to himself as he was untangled.

It means attractive, bro, don't sweat it.
-nudges him and then sit down-
c'mon dad, it's okay!
Scarlet is the strength to your weakness!
-laughs-

-fights a giggle-
Sweet, mind your father.
-finishes untangeling-

Flower: *frowns and nods* Thank you for the warning Sweet. *frown instantly faded as she walked over to Scarlet and Syipher* Having issues are we? *good natured smile*
Flower!
-runs over and nuzzles-
Nope, it's all under control!

Syipher shrugged, it was right, scarlet was the strength to his weakness. Before he met her he stumbled over his mane all the time, but the sneak attack tags made him more wary and observant in turn making i to where he stumbled over his mane less. "I guess watching after the kids has made me go soft..." Syiper admitted sheepishly.

Ranulf simply nodded to his brother, still not knowing what he meant but not knowing how to ask for an explanation.

Without warning Syipher nipped Scarlet's mane and yelled "Tag!!" before bolting away from the group.

Ranulf giggled and basically hopped over to flower. "Play Tag?"

-caught off gaurd-
Syipher!
No playing dirty!
-rams into Sweet then runs after her mate-

O.o
-grins and runs after the momma-
I'll get you for that one!

Syipher just kept running, he didnt want to be tagged.

Ranulf giggled and joined in, nipping his brothers tail before bolting past him.

There were no tag backs, so Sweet could not go after his mother. So instead he went after the closest thing, Ranulf. He dashed in his direction, barking slightly as he did so. He lunged and tagged his brother-well... more like tackled him. And then he dashed away in the direction of his father
Flower: *beams at Ranulf* Sure! Who's it? *sees Sweet and runs away* I'm playing too! *calls to him so he knows, feeling like a filly again*

Ranulf tackles Sweeny. "Tag!!"

Syipher nudges Azhar. "You think I'd look good in a hat like that?"

Azhar: *looks at the other Usdia stallion* Hm... the hat is pretty hard to pull off. I think its a one stallion thing. *struts*

Syipher shrugged. "I'm just looking for something to hide my hair with, other than a hair net." Syipher blushed.

Azhar: *looks at the syipher* Hm... a hairnet is not something you want. >.O;; Try a different kind of hat. This kind is only for one stallion... me! 8D

Ranulf trots over to his brother and forte watching curiously.

Forte: *blinks* They're fun to chase...
-grins at his brother-
Hey there bro.

"Hi!" Ranulf said to his brother. He looked from forte to his brother before tackling his brother. "Play!"

Forte: *blinks at the two brothers*
I'm Sweetpea.
This is my brother Ranulf.
Who might you be, my beauty?

Forte: She smiled at Sweetpea and then nodded to his brother.* I'm Forte. It's nice to meet the both of you.

Ranulf tackled his brother before grinning at forte through his mane. "Play?"

Beautiful name.
What brings you to these parts?

-dizzy from thread speed-
@~@

Forte: "Ranulf, I think the two of you might squish me~" she laughed a little. "Me? Well I'm just wandering around while Liberty's away. You?

Syipher tackles scarlet and begins tickling her. "How come you never told me you were ticklish?"

Flower: @_@ SLOW THE BLOODY HELL DOWN OR I'MMA DIE! *at thread speed*
I'm here with my mother and mother, father, and brother.
Is Liberty your brother?

So you wouldn't know!
-cakcles and wriggles some more-

Ranulf chuckled, he would tackle her. "No..." He said to her, still chuckling. "Play Tag?" He asked after a moment. He was resilient to the word no when it came to playing.

"But it's so much fun!" Syipher giggled as he stopped tickling her. "Why wouldn't you want me to know love?"

Flower: *ears flatten, eyes clamp closed as she slips into a panic attack*
Forte: "Haha, no no, Liberty is my mate." She smiled at him and then blinked at his brother. "Tag...? Well I guess it wouldn't hurt, but I'm not all that fast."
The less people know the less I get tickled!
-pokes his tummy-
How would you like it if all day everyday you were tickled?
D<
MY FLOWER!
-runs over-
WHO DID IT?!
WHO MADE HER THIS WAY!
I'LL KILL EM!
I'LL TEAR THEM APART!
-growls and barks with ears all the way back-

Mate?
What mom?
-trots away-

Syipher giggled at the poke then watched scarlet run over to flower. He was in too good of a mood, so he couldnt really be serious instead he stood about a foot back from scarlet and repeated everything she did, right down to the barking and growling.

"Yay!!" Ranulf grinned before lunging and nipping her mane playfully. "Tag!!" He bellowed before taking off in the opposite direction.

Flower: GET AWAY CON! *imagining her father is the one trying to comfort her*

"Who is Con?" Syipher asked Scarlet Curiously.

Forte: *She looked at Sweetpea and shrugged before she trotted off after Ranulf* Heeey~
Azhar: *tilts his head at his mother* Mom? You okay? *nuzzles her more*
-stops barking-
I am no Con.
Who's that?
I am the Scarlet, remember?

Ranulf hopped a few steps, looking behind to see if he was being chased while he chanted "Play!"

"So you dont know who this Con is either my dear?" Syipher asked curiously.

Forte: She trotted after, trying to catch up. "Ranulf!"
No, assure you.
if I did I'd have to kill him.

Flower: *lies down in the grass head tucked to her chest* He-can't-be-here-he-can't-he-just-can't. *mutters*

Ranulf paused when Forte called out his name. Was something wrong? He stopped and turned to face her an odd look on his face as if he was confused.

Who can't be here?
-nuzzles-

Syipher sighed. "You're starting to sound like Azzan..."

Azhar: *bumps his mother with his muzzle* Mom! Who momma? *nuzzles her more, trying to make sure she calms down*
Forte: *She hadn't really noticed he stopped as she was trying to run faster and she collided with him* Ouf~

Azzan watches the confusion from a distance, colorless eyes gleaming in the shadows.

-looks up sadly-
Maybe that's good.
Maybe it's my way of dealing with... it.

Flower: *shakes her head, brows furrowed* No, no, no, no! *was close to hysterics*

"Ahhhh!" Ranulf let out with a giggle. He was laughing his head off, knowing all to well he wouldnt be able to get back up for a while without falling on his face. He was tangled in his mane once more.

no what?
no what?
no what?
no what?
Flower!

"You protect those you love; violently, you always have. Azzan does the same. I dont think it is a way of dealing, i just think you have different reasons for protecting."

Azhar: *gives up on trying to find out whats wrong and just lays next to his mother to try and comfort her* Momma?
-whispers-
Next subject.

Azzan listens to his parents talking. Maybe his mother would understand eventually.

Flower: *seemed to slowly be coming out of the dissociative part of it as she leaned against Scarlet, burrowing her head into her friend's neck* Don't let Con near me! *begs, shaking like a leaf*

"Why are you avoiding the conversation?" Syipher inquired.

I said next subject Azzan!
Syipher...
-nuzzles Flower-
I won't let anything hurt you.
Not ever.

Azzan sighed and left the shadows, flower ment a lot to his mom and thus to him. He stood over flower and his mom and bent down to nuzzle flower, whispering in her ear. "No one will get you, they'll have to go through me first, and then scarlet and Daddy."

Forte: *She rolled onto her side and stood up*.. Oh no! are you okay? *she tried to help Ranulf with his mane*
Azhar: *tilts his head at his mother, making note of the name Con*
Azzan!
-nuzzles, but cannot attack, since she is a bit... trapped-
Why do you keep leaving us?

"Whay did you call me Azzan?" Syipher asked Scarlet earnestly.

Flower: Not again...I-I won't let him...oh spirits...

"Scarlet, what reason have I to stay? You just yelled at daddy and used my name as if it was me you were angry at. Why should I stay when you are angry?"

I am not angry, I'm worried about you!
You just take off and then show up again!
And I used your name because I miss you and I think about you!
And for the last time I am mother to you!
-stomps hoof-

Azzan nodded slowly. "Like I said, you are angry with me..." Azzan said dryly as he began to circle Scarlet. "Otherwise you wouldnt be this upset. You wouldn't raise your voice ever so slightly when I say your name." Azzan whispered in scarlets ear coldly as he circled her. "And you wouldn't stomp your hoof. You are angry..."

If I admit I am angry will that make you come home?!
I am angry, but I am more scared!
And I am both becasue I love you!
A mother worries for and gets angry at her children becasue she loves them.
And if you throw 'I'm not your son' at me again..."
-stops talking, tears in her eyes-

"You'll do what?" Azzan said coldly getting face to face with scarlet, staring into her tearing eyes with his colorless ones, his anger making the basically glow. "Give me the silent treatment like you threatened to do before? Yes, I heard that part of your little rant to your 'brother' Admon as he said your family could go near his precious brat, but not me..." Azzan scoffed.

What else am I supposed to do?!
You know I'd never lay a hoof on your or your brothers to harm you!
And I can't very well ground you since you're a grown stallion!
Give me something else I can do?
Stalk you?
Followe you everywhere to keep you out of trouble?
Becasue if that' what it takes I'll do it!
If it keep you at home then by god I'll do whatever it takes!

"Aww... but what sort of mother would go off and leave her two younger sons home all alone?" Azzan coaxed slyly. "What sort of mother would wander off and leave her sons unprotected from the ever so cruel world?" He chuckled to himself once more as he began to circle Scarlet again. "If anything I'd have to stalk you, Scarlet, to make sure you werent someone's lunch..." Azzan nipped at Scarlets scars. "I can take care of myself, but can you? Are you willing to let Sweet and Ranulf go motherless?"

-yelps-
Stop circling me like a vulture!
Sweet and Ranulf grasped it when I taguht them right from wrong and they can take care of themselves now that they are grown stallions.
But you never leanred the difference.
I don't know what you see now, but it is not what I taught you!
And they would not be alone they'd have your father!
And don't you ever EVER make lightly of these scars.
I got them when I was fight your birth mother.
Without them I would never have been able to ascape with your father!
And without them you may never have even had a real mother who loves you!
-stomps hooves-
Why can't you see that!?
Are you so blind that you can't see what's staring you in the eyes?

Flower: *Scarlet's strong emotions were beginning to pull her out of that very dark place she had been thrust into but she didn't move or do anything that would let anyone else know this. She felt so selfish and didn't want to get in the way*
Azhar: *nuzzles his mother, still trying to keep her company*

"So, your real sons can take care of themselves, being younger and less experienced stallions than I, and I, your adopted son, cant. Bias on blood maybe?" Azzan said, ignoring her request for him to stop circling her. "It seems you can hurt others that harm your loved ones but I can not. How is what you know and what I know so different."

"No..." Syipher pleaded of Scarlet as he returned from untangling Ranulf from his mane to hear her speaking of Aderes.

Azzan paused as Scarlet spoke of his mother. He was silent for a good long moment, thinking. "You call this love? I would have been better off being an orphan that having a mare like you pretend to be my mother only to throw it back in my face like I owe you something. It's not like you had any children before me. I brought you joy, what have you done?" Azzan snorted and began to walk off. "Well don't worry, my presence wont have to remind you of your scars anymore; you no longer need to pretend. After all, I never needed you. Syipher took me from Harlequin. I'm sure she would have done a better job..." He hadnt ment the part about Quin doing a better job, but he was hurt, and he was going to make her hurt.

Yes, of course Ic all it love!
that's what it is, handing you opportunities on a silve platter and then trying to help you pick the right one!
Surely you noticed the difference between yourself and I so adoption should not have been a shock for you.
You are being mellow dramatic and childish!
That's right you brought me joy, and you continued to do so up until you left me!
I never EVER pretended to love you!

Azzan!
What the hell is your problem bro?
Not three weeks ago you would have torn apart anyone that made mom cry like that.
-dashes infront of Azzan.-
I don't know what you've been doing, but I don't like it.
And by gods if you walk out of my mother now don't you DARE step hoof near her again!

Ranulf growled and tackled his brother. How could he talk to Azzan that way? He was their brother.

"Physical difference made no difference to me, Scarlet, but it apparently did to you otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned it. Was it not you that said that if I ever came back you would punish me. Sounded to me like you didnt want me to come back, just as you sound right now." Azzan chuckled as she spoke of being childish. "Oh, what's wrong little one? Not getting what you wanted? No, adoption was no shock, but for someone you cared about to flat out say that you are adopted hurts. I told you words hurt didnt I, just as much as actions. But you insisted on there being a difference." He paused. "So tell me now, how much does it hurt every time I say I'm not your son, how much does it hurt when I say your name."

"If you dare banish your brother Sweet you might as well leave yourself." Syipher said coldly. "I will not have anyone in this family being pig headed enough to throw out family. Now, Scarlet, Ranulf, Azzan, and Sweet, stop this at once."

Stop it, stop it, stop it!
-gallops away, crying-

-crushed under Ranulf-
-suddenly wishes he hadn't taught him to wrestle-
Did you not hear what he said to mom?
Did you not SEE what he did to her?!
-glares at Syipher-
So what, you're taking Azzan's side over your mate's?!

"I'm stoping this from going further. Scarlet should have never said what she said, Azzan is right about that, but what he is doing is wrong and you should know better than to act the way you are now. You are acting the same way he would have if you made her cry. What are you going to do next? You know your mother so dearly wants this to be a family. Are you to break her heart by saying he can never come back?" Syipher shouted at Sweet. "And you!" Syipher turned on Azzan. "You should..."

"I should leave." Azzan cut his father off before turning to Sweet. "When mother asks where I am and when I'm coming back, simply tell her to remember this day and what you said to me. That should make her happy." Azzan flicked his tail and turned on a dime, leaving his brothers and his dad behind.

Ranulf watched Azzan leave. his lip trembled and his eyes welled with tears. He turned and screamed, tackling Sweet to the ground and giving him a few good bites before running off after his mother, wailing.

"Oh look at what you've done..." Syipher said to both the disappearing shadow of Azzan and to Sweet. He hung his head and sighed as he plodded after Ranulf and Scarlet.

Admon: ~steps out in front of Ranulf~ Hey little buddy where's your mom? ~completely brown from caked on mud~
"What I've done?! All I did was defend mom! She was crying and ran off like that. No one else was gonna do it! All you Soquili are doing is making it worse! You're yelling at me, Azzan caused it, and Ranulf assaulted me! The only reason I'm being targeted is becasue I'm the only one who can take it! Azzan is weak in the head and Ranulf is the baby! So unless you plan to start yelling at them, don't scream at me! I'm not a foal anymore, dad incase you hadn't noticed; none of us are foals anymore!"

Scarlet had managed to wiggle down into the hole Nenharma and Saki had found her in again. She's chased off Azzan again with her stupidity. And last she heard her family was fighting. "Oh, dear god, please, send me down and angel. I so desparatly need one. For the second time I feel as though I may lose my family again. Azzan has run off, I chased him off, Admon is still missing and my children are fighting, one also with his father. What am I to do? I need an angel."

Ranulf stares up at Admon through tear filled eyes. "No!!" he screamed at Admon knowing that he in some way was a part of his moms sadness and the sadness that he felt himself. He pushed his way past Admon and continued to run after his mom.

-trots over to admon-
Do you think you could help with these, Admon?
-shows him the bite marks from Ranulf-

Admon: Damn little dude what did I miss? And where is Ellina I can't for the life of me find her
I ain't little.
and maybe you should take a look at yourself.
-nudge-
She's over there.
No one could really help her.

Syipher couldn't hear sweet, he was too far away chasing after Ranulf and Scarlet. From up ahead her herd his son shout no. It was off from the path he had taken and soon syipher gave up the chase and folowed where the no had come from. Admon and sweet came into view. Putting his anger at Admon aside for a moment he stopped in front of him. "God, you look like hell..." Was the only greeting he could give Admon.

"Mommy!" Ranulf was calling as he ran up the path to where he last had found his mom. He continued to trip over his mane and stumble, scraping his knees and face with the countless falls. By now he didnt care about the pain from his cuts or that he was pulling out his own hair by stepping on his mane, he wanted mommy to be happy, he hoped that he could make her happy. "Mommy!" He wailed as tears ran down his face. Almost to the fox hole he stumbled one last time, crumbling into a sobbing, bleeding heap. "Mommy..." He whispered, almost pleading.

Admon: No offense but all you usdia are little dude ~ Smirking the stallion tossed his mane~ No I'm simply letting my manly side just decided to play in the dirt I'm always hot ~rolls his eyes and move over to Ellina knocking her over~

Ellina: ~suddenly unstuck~ MOMMY!
Scarlet slinked out of the hole she was in and nudged Ranulf. Gently she began to untangle him. She gothim loose and plopped down next to him, gently licking his wounds clean. She didn't say a word. To try and hide her sadness she let her man slide over her eyes. "Hush now, my baby. Be still now don't cry. Sleep as you're rocked by the stream..." and then she faded.
"Sleep and remember, my last luluby. So I'll be with you, when you dream. river, oh rive, flow gently for me. Such precious cargo you bare. Do you know somewhere he can live free. River, diliver him there," Sweet continued and then finished for him mother as he sat next to her.
Scarlet looked over with tired eyes adn asked, "What happened to you," as her eyes fell on his bite wounds.
Sweet didn't even glance at his brother and said, "a bit of a scuffle after you left, that's all. I have it covered." He wanted nothing more than for his mother and tend to his wounds, however. But he knew she wouldn't. And as his mother went back to Ranulf's scrapes Sweet felt his heart breaking. "I-I stood up for you mom. You proud?"
"No, that was not your fight. You should never have gotten involved. It was between Azzan and I. And you had no right to fight with him, it was my fault anyway."
Sweet could not believe his ears. "Wh-what?! Did no one see what that stallion did or said to you?! No joke, mom! He called you a liar and a horrible mother, niether of which you are! And no one made any move to stop him-"
"He said those things becasue I deserved them! I was so preoccupied with what I wanted that I never once considered Azzan's happiness. What kind of a mother does that."
"Mom." Sweet began to console his mother but once again she busied herself with Ranulfs wounded knees. Never mind he was bleeding profusly from chunks taken out of his flesh. He stood up and turned, leaving his mother with her precious baby. If only Usdias could be Skinwalkers... he may not hurt so much anymore.
Admon: ~moves over to Sweet~ Come one dude down to the river I've gotten good at covering wounds in my time away
"Che. Might as well leave mom with her baby," he grumbled as he followed Admon. "I know I did the right thing standing up for mom like that. No one cares, but I did it, and I'm proud of it. No one was even lifting a hoof to defend mom. And if Azzan is going to treat her like this why does dad want him around. He's choosing someone he adopted over his own mate. If he does this too her again she's going to fall into herself."
Admon: ~leading the way to the River he shook his head~ Sweet is it? Dude parents are something you never understand ~Tosses himself into the river~
Ranulf whimpered and buried his head into Scarlets chest as she spoke to sweet and sweet to her. He couldn't feel his mother cleaning his wounds, he couldn't feel anything anymore. "Mm...mm...oo...oo...mmm?" Ranulf whispered between sobs. "Mommy no sad... no sad... no sad..." he whispered, his voice trailing off as it cracked. He tried desperately to stand or at least bring himself up to be eye level with her. He slid down, gravel and dirt sliding out from beneath his hooves. He sobbed a bit more, now angry at himself. Him like this no doubt was making his mommy sad. "Mommy?" He whimpered as he tried to lick the tears from her cheeks. "No sad, pp... Pleeee... Pleeesssss?" He pleaded as he tried his best to comfort her.

"Did you even hear me you dolt?!" Sweet stopped and puffed himself up. "If you're just giong to critisize me just like everyone else then I'll just leave.
"I'm trying baby, I really am." She forced a smiled for Ranulf and sniffed. "Do you know how Sweet got those bite marks? It looked like a kalona foal attacked him." She nudged him up and shook the grit from her mane. "Let's get you all washed up."
Admon: Dude calm down I heard you and I'm not judging you Sweet your talking to the flowery flamer here do you think I have a right to judge? ~tosses his mane thoughtlessly posing~

Ranulf didnt know how to say what he wanted to say, or what to say even. Even when he was still in his basket Azzan had always been there for him, played him, taught him words and not to lie or to be mean. And Brother had just told Azzan to never come back. Ranulf shuddered with anger as he looked up at his mom. "I..." He couldn't form the words. If only Azzan hadn't gone away he could have taught him the words he needed.

"I... Brooothrrrrr." Ranulf said to his mom, pleading his cause with his eyes. He hadn't meant to hurt his brother, but he had been so hurt. Before he could have done anything to stop the fight mommy had been crying and Azzan was gone again, and all brother could do was say to never come back. Ranulf frowned and hung his head in shame; if only he was less clumsy daddy could have been there to stop everything. "Miss... Sad..." Ranulf whispered as he sniffled a bit, trying to stop crying as he thought of Azzan and now Sweet who had walked off.

He kicked his hoof and shook his head as though he was angry with himself after he said sad. "No sad, baby... No sad..." He said angrily to himself, using words he had heard others call him before and had had Azzan teach him them. He didn't know what to feel, what to say. All Ranulf could do was sit there and hope he didn't make mommy sad. With one final plea Ranulf looked up at his mother. "No sad mommy.."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:26 pm
**The beginning was lost when AIM messed up**

Leez0rz
Pocket Lint looked at Ranulf confused and looked at him a bit nervously. "The h-h-ho-howls do s-seem- s-scary." She said, her ears slightly flicked back. She looked over Ranulf to make sure he didn't have any wounds or anything. "W-what makes the h-h-howling noise?" She asked, nearly gulping at the thought of such a scary noise. "Ranulf is o-okay... right?"

Thamin
"Skin... Wakkk... Wallll... Waaallllkkrrrrsss." Ranulfed sounded out. He had herd the word many times, most notably when his mother had told Azzan about his birth mother. "Ranulf okay, Ranulf just not want be food." He admitted. He couldn't imagine any soquili brave or insane enough to actually try and meet a skinwalker. "Pocket Promise? Pocket run if hear howl?"

Leez0rz
Pocket Lint blinked. "S-skinwalkers?" She looked at him confusedly. She had no clue what that was since she never encountered one. Seeing that Ranulf was trying to sound something out, she just nuzzled him to encourage him to say it. The mare smiled in relief. "I'm h-happy Ranulf is okay." She said, nuzzling him. Pocket just looked and him and nodded. "P-pocket will try to run..?" She frowned, not liking the idea of having more to fear.

Thamin
"What wrong?" Ranulf asked worridly. He scolded himself mentally; how could have been so stupid to have just made her sad? "Please happy, Pocket please? Ranulf not let pocket hurt. Ranulf protect!" Ranulf assured her, nuzzling Pocket.

Leez0rz
Pocket Lint blinked and tried to smile, shaking her head. She moved to lightly nuzzle him back. "I d-don't like h-having more things t-to be scared of." She said softly, looking at the dirt. "I w-want to be b-brave." She said with a frown before smiling at Ranulf lightly. "T-thank you."

Thamin
"But... Pocket is Brave!" Ranulf protested. "Pocket make friends Right? More than Ranulf do..."

Leez0rz
Pocket Lint smiled lightly at the stallion's protest. "I j-just happen to c-come across.. others." She said softly, still looking away from Ranulf. "I d-don't know." She said, not knowing if she really made more friends. It always felt like aquaintances, if anything.

Thamin
"Pocket Brave!" Ranulf exclaimed. "Pocket not run from soquili. Pocket meet others. Ranulf sit home, safe. See no one, talk no one. Pocket brave..." At that moment he wished she could see herself as he saw her. She may be timid, but it hadn't kept her from at least conversing with others. She, who was so shy and quiet had done more in her life than he had (or probably would) and to be able to do all that mad her in his eyes the bravest soquili around. For someone that was afraid, to do something as frightening as even talking to someone they didnt know like the back of their hoof was amazing. He wished he could tell Pocket this, but all he could do was lick her cheek and nuzzle her comfortingly.

Leez0rz
Pocket Lint just smiled to him lightly, eventually raising her head to look up to him. "I g-get scared.. and s-sometimes I w-want to run away." She said softly. "All R-ranulf needs to d-do is go outside a-and m-maybe he'll r-run into somebody." She said with a soft smile. Feeling the lick on her cheek came to make her blush brightly before nuzzling into him.

Thamin
"But Pocket dont." Ranulf whispered to pocket. "Pocket no run. Pocket scared, but Pocket no run." He smiled weakly and buried his face in pocket's braided mane as she nuzzled into him. Maybe she was right, that all he had to do was go outside. He would think about it later though, right now he was with pocket, and there was no where else he wanted to be.

Leez0rz
Pocket Lint just nodded, still smiling a little bit. "Y-yeah. S-sometimes I'm t-too scared to run." She said softly. "B-but everyone is u-usually nice." She said. The mare felt the stallion bury his head into her mane. She blushed lightly, moving her head to lightly brush against his. Her tail flicked a bit behind her as she started nibbling on Ranulf's mane, remembering how Sweet told her he had a hard time keeping it well groomed.

Thamin
"How many Pocket meet?" He asked curiously at the word everyone. He wondered if she had met any other usdia's; he knew that though there weren't many around his father had still met quite a few. If pocket had found at least one maybe he could too. It would be nice after all to have another guy to ask questions of other than his father. He stepped back a little, letting pocket tend to his mane. It was hell to keep care of the thing now that father had given up teaching him how to hold his head up so he didn't step and trip on it. After a few seconds though Ranulf turned his head away from pocket, hiding his face behind the veil his mane made as he blushed. How ridiculous he must look, a mess of dirt and tangles. He had been so happy to see Pocket he had forgotten how he looked. He was embarrassed that pocket was seeing him this way.

Leez0rz
Pocket Lint paused a moment to think and recall all she had met. "I t-think 5 to 6 others." She said, not really sure. "I m-met 2 other u-usdias other t-than y-you, S-sweet, and your parents." She said with a brief smile. The mare continued working on his mane, not minding doing the work. She felt a brief movement and moved away from his mane. "D-did I hurt R-ranulf?" She asked quietly and cautiously, trying to look at him.

Thamin
Ranulf blushed even harder at having worried pocket; it wasn't what he wanted to do. "No..." Ranulf said turning his face even more so she couldn't see him. "Pocket no hurt Ranulf." He thought hurriedly for an explanation for turning away, but none could be found other than the truth. What would she think if he were to say he was embarrassed for her to see him so filthy? Could he even say it without mutilating the sentence? He felt so stupid. "Uh.." He looked for a way to change the subject, something he realized he didnt have to look so hard for. "So, the two Us... Ussssssdddeee... Usdiiiiiisss..." He gave up on the word. "The two like Pocket and Ranulf; They nice? Good?"

Leez0rz
Pocket Lint just tiled her head at his response. "W-what's wrong then?" She asked softly. The mare moved a bit closer to look at him and nuzzle into him. She was completely blind when it came to other people's emotions and how they felt. She couldn't tell if he was trying to hide something, but she did know he didn't want to look at her. The mare just looked at him, confused. The usdia tried nudging him to respond. Hearing the change of subject, she decided to reply to it. "U-usdias?" She asked, trying to get him to say it by gently nudging him with her head. "R-ranulf can d-do it." She said. The mare moved to try and recall them. "O-one scared Pocket... but s-she was n-nice. The other o-one was s-silly, but I d-didn't understand him."

Thamin
Ranulf sighed. He wanted to keep on the conversation of who she had met. He wanted to badly, but he couldnt. She moved closer, he didnt move. She nudged him and he didnt move. "Ranulf em... em bar... esssssddd..." he finally sighed, the rosey hue returning full force to his cheeks as he dropped his gaze to the ground and turned to her. "Ranulf dirty..."

Leez0rz
Pocket Lint smiled, nuzzling him more. The mare just giggled a bit, hearing the disconnected word. "N-now say it all t-together." She said softly. "Em-bare-essed." She said for Ranulf. "Embarassed." The mare could just smile. "It's o-okay. Pocket doesn't mind." She said, not noticing that she picked up on Ranulf's third person speech. "Ranulf n-needs to get c-clean and P-pocket doesn't mind helping." She said, moving a bit closer to continue working on his mane.

Thamin
Ranulf smiled weakly as he raised his gaze from the ground to pocket. He couldnt help but feel like a baby when he couldn't take care of himself, but unlike his father pocket didnt seem to be troubled by it. the color slowly began to fade from his cheeks. He leaned forward and licked pockets forehead before whispering the word "Embarrassed."

Leez0rz
Pocket Lint blushed from being licked on her forehead. Her head moved back against her neck in embarassment. "G-g-good" She said shakily, averting her gaze on Ranulf. She didn't know why that made her heart leap like that, or what triggered such emotions.

Thamin
Ranulf giggled a bit and moved forward as pocket shifted her gaze, knowing she was embarrassed as he had just been, but why e could not tell. he hung his head over her neck, his mane draping over her neck and shoulder as he 'hugged' her. "It okay Pocket." he whispered to her, not wanting her to be embarrassed for any reason. "Pocket okay, right?"

Leez0rz
Pocket Lint briefly stiffened at the hug and then relaxed, knowing it was just Ranulf. She let out a sigh and nuzzled against his head, not minding the hug he was giving her. The mare pulled away slightly. "I-I'm okay.." She said softly. The mare raised her gaze to look at him then to his mane which wasn't done. It was a lot more work than she had thought. She went back to tending to it, staying close to Ranulf.

Thamin
Ranulf felt pocket tense then relax. He worried that he had made her uncomfortable, but all worry melted away as she nuzzled him and went back to working on his mane. He began to tend to her mane as well, though he knew it was no use. He mane was perfect, her braids falling in soft curves against her face and neck; but it was something to do. He felt useless just standing there letting himself be taken care of. He could go get food, but that would call for him to leave, and he didnt want to, he was in paradise when he was with her and he feared that if he left he wouldn't see her for a long time like before.

Leez0rz
Pocket Lint giggled a bit feeling Ranulf work on her own mane. She usually had her human help her with her hair since braids were just hard to do for horses. Her braids were coming undone a bit, since she hadn't asked her human to redo them in a few days. She kept cleaning out Ranulf's hair, making sure there weren't any tangles or dirt as she went through rows of hair.

Thamin
Ranulf gave up after a moment, not really helping since her mane didnt need any tending. He stepped back a tiny bit, pulling his mane out of pocket's reach for a moment. "Pocket dont have clean Ranulf mane if pocket not want." He didnt want her to feel like since she had started she had to finish, something his father had told and made him feel many times. He couldnt see all of his mane, but what he could see had no tangles and was clean. It looked incredible, he had forgotten his mane looked like this it had been tangled for so long. "Pocket do good job."

Leez0rz
Pocket Lint blinked, feeling Ranulf stop but she didn't seem to question why he had stopped. The mare looked up, feeling Ranulf pull away. She looked at him questioningly, wondering why he had done so. "I-I do w-want to." she said with a small smile. "I h-heard how much t-trouble Ranulf's mane is for h-him and I w-want to help him!" She said, stepping forward and nudging him to get comfortable. "J-just sit and relax?" She said nuzzling him. The mare just smiled and blushed lightly. "Th-thank you."

Thamin
Ranulf nodded and smiled, sitting like Pocket had asked. "Who say mane t... troooo... bllll... troubllllleee?" He figured it had been his father, but anyone that had seen his father untangling him when he tripped could have told pocket. He blushed a bit once again remembering how much he fell when stepping on his mane, but this time he didnt turn away from pocket. He gave a big sigh and tried to relax.

Leez0rz
Pocket Lint started working on Ranulf's mane again before pausing. "Sweet t-told me how R-ranulf and his p-papa would have t-trouble with t-their manes." She said with a nod."D-does R-ranulf want P-pocket to say word?" She asked curiously. The mare went back to work, trying to work as efficient as possible.

Thamin
Ranulf just nodded as pocket said who had told her. He hadn't been expecting his brother, but deep down he felt as though he had. Sweet and pocket had been spending a lot of time together after all; a lot. Ranulf dropped his gaze a bit, thinking on things. "what else Brother say?" He asked quietly.

Leez0rz
Pocket Lint continued her work for a while before pulling her mouth away from Ranulf's mane again. "S-sweet just said it w-was funny seeing R-ranulf and your p-papa tangled up." She said with a frown. The mare went back to his mane, finding there was only a small section to finish.

Thamin
Ranulf smiled weakly, but the smile faided as Ranulf realized Pocket was frowning. "Ranulf not make Pocket sad talking of Brother, did Ranulf?"

Leez0rz
Pocket Lint shook her head. "It's o-okay." She said with a slight smile. "I l-like Sweet, s-so Pocket not s-sad." She said, not sure how that could be interpretted. She just knew she was sad that Sweet laughed at Ranulf and his father because of their difficulties with their mane. The mare finished her job on his mane. "All d-done." She said with a smile.

Thamin
Ranulf smiled weakly as pocked said she liked sweet. He knew she did, but the extent of the like he didn't know. He wanted to, he wanted to ask of what Frilly had said, but he knew the words would never come to him. He was happy when pocket finished his mane, it was something else to think about. He stood and shook out the long flow of hair; it felt good to have it clean and untangled, a feeling he had almost forgotten with how long it had been dirty. He smiled and chuckled before stepping forward and licking pockets forehead, whispering into her ear afterwards. "Th... Thank you, Pocket."

Leez0rz
Pocket Lint just smiled to him, looking over his mane. She was glad it looked better than what it did before. She looked up to him and felt the stallion lick her forehead. She blushed prettily as she averted her gaze to the ground. "I-I'm j-just h-happy t-to help." She stuttered quickly, making it sound like a jumble of words.

Thamin
Happy; the word was like music to his ears, and the fact that the word drifted to his ears in the form of pockets blissful voice made it only better. He closed his eyes and smiled, basking in the sound of the word. He buried his head into her mane gently, making sure though not to disrupt the braids that framed her face in such a lovely way. He let out a deep sigh, thinking once more on the word happy. It dawned on him that right then, that very moment in time, he was happy. he stepped back and nuzzled pocket, his eyes still closed, a soft warm smile of contentment plastered across his face.

Leez0rz
Pocket Lint blinked a bit, feeling Ranulf get closer. Of course she didn't mind, feeling the stallion brush his head against her mane. A blush was still well lit on her face as she moved to nuzzle into Ranulf's now groomed mane. The mare just giggled a bit. "R-ranulf like?" She asked with a small smile.

Thamin
Eyes still closed and a smile still on his face he whispered only two words. "Ranulf Love."

Leez0rz
Pocket Lint giggled and just smiled moving forward to nuzzle him again. "T-that's good." She said almost clearly. "W-why is it hard f-for Ranulf to k-keep clean?" She asked curiously. She knew his hair was long, but wondered how he couldn't avoid not getting it tangled.

Thamin
"Ranulf not like dad, not hold head right." He opened his eyes, stood and walked a few steps with his head held high the way his father did, the tips of his mane hovering only inches above the ground. He then dropped his head to it's normal position, hung low as he looked at the ground, the ends laying in waves on the ground. "Ranulf think, no t... timmm.... Timmmee... Time for have head right."

Leez0rz
Pocket Lint smiled and giggled again, very amused how differently father and son carried themselves. She didn't need to worry much about her hair since it was short. It must be a curse to take care such long hair by yourself. The mare tried to think about possible ways to solve Ranulf's probably. "Ranulf c-could... cut his h-hair shorter. Or... R-ranulf can look w-where he steps." She giggled. "O-or! R-ranulf can.. f-flick his hair away." She got up and took a few steps to flip her hair a bit to the side so her hair wouldn't get in her eyes. She thought the little whip of the head might toss the hair out of his way, but she really didn't know.

Thamin
"Ranulf no cut mane, ranulf look like Sweet if cut mane..." Ranulf said with a smile. Ranulf took a few steps back so he didnt hit Pocket with his mane before imitating the flick of the head. The entire wave of hair followed suit, fanning out to the side like a cream and black flag before falling back at his side. He grinned for a moment thinking the little trick had worked before it rippled back to the ground once more. "Hmph... Ranulf not do right..." He murmured before trying once more with the same results.

Leez0rz
Pocket Lint just smiled. "O-okay, I un-understand." She said softly. "R-ranulf w-wouldn't be the s-same if R-ranulf cut his hair." She smiled and shook her head. "S-sweet and R-ranulf very different!" She said. The mare could only watched as he tried attempting it. "R-ranulf is d-doing it right." She said. "R-ranulf j-just needs to w-walk w-with f-flick."

Thamin
Ranulf backed up a few more steps so he could walk, flick, and not hit pocket with his mane. He took a step and flicked his mane. It billowed out once more and settled along his back like before. Ranulf grinned and chuckled a bit, walking without worrying about stepping on his hair. That was until it slid down his side once again. His front hoof caught the tips of his hair as it started to trail the ground, and as he was moving forward and his mane was not his head was jerked down violently. He stumbled, tripped and rolled straight towards Pocket.

Leez0rz
Pocket Lint contentedly watch from a distance. She smiled, happy to see him doing so well.Then, it came to worse. Her eyes widened, seeing the stallion step on his own mane and gasped. She was scaed, not because she was scared for herself, but because she was scared for Ranulf's wellbeing. Seeing that he was coming for her, instead of trying to run away, she moved to try and embrace the hit to make him stop. She closed her eyes shut, trying not to tense up for the inevitable hit.

Thamin
Ranulf felt his back hit something hard as he rolled, something large and somewhat soft; something alive. "POCKET!!" He called out, almost screamed as fear and worry struck him like a sledgehammer. He flailed, his long mane covering his face. He couldn't see if it had been pocket he hit, or something else. Oh how he prayed it hadn't been pocket, he couldn't forgive himself if he had hurt her. "I sorry, I sorry, I sorry..." He kept whimpering over and over as hes struggled to see if pocket was okay.

Leez0rz
Pocket Lint felt the breath escape from her lungs, having her breath knocked out briefly. She made a light moan noise, feeling the stallion's slightly larger frame crash over her. She was glad at least she managed to save Ranulf. Feeling the flailing body over her own, made her cry out in pain, since the hard hooves would still hurt as they hit her tangled body. "S-st-stop m-moving." She whimpered out quietly. The mare continued to cry out as the stallion would move around.

Thamin
Pockets cry of pain tore through ranulf and tears began to well up in his eyes. Ranulf froze as pocket pleaded for him to stop moving. Something deep in him, deep inside, began to hurt. Breathing heavily, quickly, like one beginning to hyperventilate Ranulf fought back his tears, fought back the pain. It had been pocket he had hit, he had harmed, he had caused pain to. It was Pocket. "I... I so sorry Pocket..." He whimpered in a voice barely above a whisper.

Leez0rz
Pocket Lint tried moving her legs to see if she could move around. The mare tried nuzzling against Ranulf. "It-It's o-o-okay R-r-ranulf." She said softly, trying to smile. "J-just be s-slow w-wh-when you try to untangle.. yourself.." She said, trying to soothe the stallion. "R-ranulf okay, r-right?" She asked, afraid that her attempt would be in vain.

Thamin
Ranulf didn't move, he couldn't for fear of hurting pocket more. He felt the nuzzle from her, but he couldn't bring himself to get past the fact that he had hurt her. "Ranulf... Ranulf hurt Pocket."

Leez0rz
Pocket Lint blinked. "N-no. It-it's okay. P-pocket knew it w-was going t-to happen.. P-pocket saw R-ranulf trip and d-didn't want him hurt." She said sadly, nuzzling against him. She was tangled still and didn't want him to be sad. The mare carefully moved her body in a way to not injure Ranulf. She would carefully wiggled one limb and try to untangle it from Ranulf's body and working until they were both free. "R-ranulf okay?" She asked, lightly nudging him.

Thamin
Pocket had let herself be hurt... To save him. He felt her nuzzle against him, and hoping that his movement wouldn't hurt her he shook his head violently until a part in the veil of hair appeared, letting him peak through to see pocket. Pocket nudged him and he could faintly hear her ask him if he was okay. He wasn't, he knew he wasn't, he had hurt the one person he had always hopped would never be hurt. But her letting herself be hurt to help him made him feel... he couldn't find words to describe it. He found himself unable to speak when he tried to answer her question, the little words he knew getting caught in his throat. The tears that had been welling in his eyes could be held back no longer and they rolled slowly down his cheeks. Unable to speak ranulf did the only thing else he knew to do; he licked her.

Leez0rz
Pocket Lint was confused why Ranulf wasn't responding. Maybe he really was hurt. This concerned her. She frowned, not knowing to bring his spirits up. She thought she had done good to save Ranulf, but maybe she did wrong instead. She was getting fearful, not knowing why he was silent or decided not to answer. She tried to meet his gaze and found they were teary! He WAS hurt! What had she done? Her ears flicked back, upset that she did do her friend wrong. She felt something wet on her face, she thought it was a tear, but tears didn't feel like that. Looking up to see him lick her, she blushed. "R-ranulf?" She stuttered, not knowing where this was coming from.

Thamin
Ranulf nuzzled pocket. "Yes?"

Leez0rz
Pocket Lint was still blushing, not sure why Ranulf was crying or why he had licked her. She was feeling terribly shy after that lick and was trying to scramble for things to say. "R-ranulf... sad?" She asked, furrowing her brows in confusion.

Thamin
Ranulf smiled, though it was a soft, small smile. He leaned forward and licked her forehead before pulling away slowly in fear that leaning forward may hurt her more. "Ranulf happy." He said quietly.

Leez0rz
Pocket Lint was still blushing, seeing him get closer. She felt all these nervous butterflies when he got closer and closed her eyes, feeling the lick on her forehead. When she felt him draw away again, she opened her eyes shyly meeting his gaze again. "I-I'm glad.." She said with a cracked smile. The mare shuffled a bit, trying to remove her body from Ranulf's so that they could be a little bit more comfortable. After a few soft nudges for Ranulf to shift or move, she managed to get free and detangle herself from Ranulf's body. The mare gently nuzzled into Ranulf, resting her head on his shoulder, relieved that he was okay. She might have a few bruises or maybe sore, but it was all worth it.

Thamin
Ranulf shifted his weight and moved as gently as he could away from pocket so she could get comfortable. He wondered if she still felt any pain, if she was still hurt. He couldn't tell if he was hurt; he assumed his neck and head would hurt from the jerk, but then again they always did after he tripped. But none of that mattered. He held his breath for a moment as pocket rested her head on his shoulder. He didn't even realize he had done so until one heavy breath escaped his lips. He nuzzled pocket as he laid beside her with her resting on him. He tugged on his mane and flipped some of it over her as a makeshift blanket, to keep her warm. "Is Pocket Happy?" He whispered softly into her ear.

Leez0rz
Pocket Lint would probably feel pain in the morning where she had made impact with Ranulf. She didn't think much about it though. The mare happily nuzzled him back, giggling at the blanket of hair covering her head. She wrinkled her nose, nipping out some grass that got stuck in his hair before nuzzling into his mane. "H-happy.." She said softly, happily resting on him.

Thamin
All Ranulf could was smile. He was in, or what he could think of as the nearest thing to, Heaven. It dawned on him though that no matter how perfect the moment was for him, it was just a moment. Time would move on and though it would sadden him the moment would not last forever. He pushed back his mane so he could see pocket's face. "Pocket? Ranulf ask question?"

Leez0rz
Pocket Lint was content being in this position. She was happy here and wouldn't mind staying like this for a while. Feeling his mane shift away from her face, she blinked and re-opened her eyes she had closed without her knowing. "Y-yes?" She answered to Ranulf.

Thamin
"Pocket... Travel?" He meant would pocket be leaving to travel soon, but of course his limited vocabulary shortened the sentence. A look of longing was in his eyes, but it was mixed with worry at the same time, for what reason he didn't know.

Leez0rz
Pocket Lint blinked and tilted her head. "P-pocket go w-where?" She asked, not sure what he meant. She didn't really have anywhere to be besides the hole in a ground that Ranulf had found for her when she got bigger. She stared into his eyes, not sure what that look was. She felt like the best way to respond to it would be to nuzzle him and comfort him.

Thamin
"Nowhere..." Ranulf said contently resting his head over her shoulders, nuzzling her gently. He wasn't tired, but he was happy.

Thamin

Lonely Member

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:11 am
STORAGE!!!

User Image

History:Aderes was once a normal Soquili. She was once a Protector of the Kawani village by the lake, liked by all, loved by most.
And then Aderes was turned. Aderes has had reoccurring nightmares of the night she was turned, of a dark colored skinwalker. They frighten her. She hates the nightmares.

Recently though the nightmares have vanished, and her days have been filled with vision less dreams of pure emotion. The emotion is new to her, in no way related to her hatred for all living things. It confuses her to a point. She longs for... Something, but doesn't know what it is. She has set out to find someone who may be able to tell her what these feelings are, and if she can not get rid of these feelings on her own, then someone to get rid of these feelings.

Traveling through the day to find a soquili capable of telling her what her feelings were, and attempting to not attack every moving piece of flesh she came upon, every soquili she meet she came across an odd winged soquili named Eton, he intrigues her to a point. She has decided to let him live but only because she finds playing with his tormented mind amusing. Not only did she meet Eton, but a part Kalona name Taint. Maybe he will have the answers she seeks.

Aderes found Taint to be more useful than annoying. Pity the filthy unicorn blood ran through his veins to and destroyed any respect Aderes might have had for his Kalona blood. Hormones, that's what had been bothering her. Now that she knew the problem, all she had to do was find someone to get rid of the problem.

Aderes had been told to wait, that her feelings would go away soon enough, but Aderes was not one to wait. She searched for a male that wouldn't detest the idea of 'helping' her. She came across a male named Sadiki Iah; a male of decent quality, appropriate fear and respect for one of her kind, and yet willing to help even her. Even after her threats and intimidations, he didn't run. His only requirement? That Aderes promise to not kill him; and Aderes never went back on her promises.

A few weeks, a pudgy belly, and a flood of hormones later two baskets arrived. How could she have been so stupid. A new-found rage flooded through Aderes. Revenge would be hers. But then again, she had promised not to kill the male.

A new purpose came to her. Her children. She should have killed them in their baskets (or rather, finished her work when she attacked them). The father had been weak. He had a sound body, nice physical appearance, but she knew he was a fearful weakling. He hadn't feared her enough, he had determination to help her, but he hadn't fought. Any children of his wouldn't be worth the grime on her hooves. One child, the female, unstable as she was, was protected in a way. How could she kill the wench without the father stepping in? She couldn't break her promise even though it was to a lesser. She was above that. No... The white and blue boy that had been born would be her meal.

She watched as he grew, the bright cheerful weakling. What curdled the blood in Adere's stomach was that the damned child was being raised by the very flesh bag that had injured her knee long ago. Pitiful. He wasn't worth killing.. yet.

She watched him grow, a shadow from his past he could not shake. She watched joyfully as his little world of sunshine turned to darkness. She reveled in it. She knew the son of such a weakling, of Sadaki, would still have to die, but it is an odd way made her think better of him as he trotted down a path like her own; a dark path.

Meanwhile, Aderes contemplated the idea of children. They could be usefull, if they were worthy enough to live. She didn't intend on any any time soon, but the idea was there if a suitable stallion existed. She doubted there was such a being, after all, the only skinwalker she had met, a cursed skinwalker like herself, had only been all bark and no bite.

Personality: Vengeful, out for her own well being. She hates everyone and every thing.

The Plot: At the moment she is in a plot with Cloud Walker, but I am open to sudgestions on side plots (she is an evil character after all and would love to rough up some soquili). She is to fight cloud, see some sort of evil in him, and in an odd little experiment of hers drag him down a path of hate, anger, and violence. As she begins to go into 'heat' once again (exactly one year from when she first went into heat) she will see the monster she made of cloud. It will intrigue her, and in hopes that the characteristics she brought out in him (along with his initial strength and unwavering will) will produce stronger, more worthy offspring than Azzan or Ozzie she will chose him to get rid of the sickening feelings she has every time she is around a male. It will result in baskets. Aderes will carry the babies untill their baskets come, but not long after they arrive she will change her mind on seeing if they are worthy or not. She will try to kill the children before they pop out of their baskets, thus eliminating the need to do so later on if they arent 'skinwalker in personality'. Cloud will protect the baskets and steal them away to raise them, seeing the error of being evil and the things one is willing to do when they are evil.

Aderes will be pissed, her wrath focused on destroying cloud and the children she had with him.

Some time afterwards Aderes will fight her first born son, Azzan. She will mame him, nearly kill him, but some how he escapes. She will figgure his wounds will kill him and will mark him for dead. (this may happen before she leaves cloud, but only after Azzan's breedings with Ravah)

Her next step will be to find more of her own kind, seeing her error in thinking any spawn of a regular could be anything more than a meal. I want a pure blooded Skinwalker to show his/her distaste in the fact that she has bred with regulars, and to plant the seed that Aderes isnt a true skinwalker and breeding with anything but one has made her even less like one.

After that I would like Aderes to run into several cursed skinwalkers, male or female, just for some interaction. She will believe what the pure blooded skinwalker said and will view herself as unworthy of the pelt on her back. The cursed walkers may agree and tear her down more or can laugh at her foolishness in believing such things. Or they can just fight, it all depends on what the owner of each cursed wants/ how they rp their skinwalker.

In the end, Aderes will believe that she has defiled herself and her honor and will choose never to breed with a skinwalker (unless of course another owner has a good plot she will fit in that requires a breeding). Being one to want the strongest, most evil children, she will probably choose to breed with a kalona or mutant of evil intentions if she lives that long.

Her third breeding may be cut off if Azzan, her son, is cursed before her next breeding. He, after being cursed, will hunt aderes down and kill her.

Mating: The only way I'll breed her is if there is a really good plot. The stallion would have to be strong, evil in every aspect. It will never again be with a regular, and unicors she would kill on sight sweatdrop

RP Outside of Plot: I'm up for any rp outside of plot, but it will only be aim rp as I cant seem to pull her muse out for anything but that.  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff