Submit

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:16 pm
Tell me, exactly what does freedom mean...

I only have my ear pierced, and gauged very minimally. It hurt to get it too. My mom did it, and the needle she used was smaller than the stud she put in xd

...if I'm not free to be as twisted as I want to be?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:12 pm
I have a 6 and my ex-boyfriend has 17 biggrin

x

TieselGirl09

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:23 am
I always wanted to have piercing like in the lips or soemthing or the eyebrow and have that relax guy look  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:39 pm
i have my ears peirced.
and i also peirced my cartilage myself.

i plan on getting either my eyebrow or my nose peirced too.  

negr0 420

Agent_of_Misfortune

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:43 pm
lol waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to scared of needles.....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:49 am
I think I'm almost ready to get my nose done. It'll just be a small little stud because frankly I think having a ring around my nostril would look like s**t. I just don't know what side of my nose to get it on. I was thinking on maybe getting one on both sides, just to be different. But I don't know how different that is.  

God-Raped-Me

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:51 pm
Oddly, I've never had my nose pierced. I don't like how it looks on most people, to be honest. Presently, I have two or three holes in my ears that haven't closed, but I don't wear anything in them anymore. I still have my navel pierced, but it was one of the first piercings I ever got, and it hurt like hell...so out of spite, I'm leaving it in.

Within the last year, I got a labret piercing (again), and ended up having to have it removed by a doctor. Out of all the piercings I've ever had, that's the only time something like that has happened.

About a week or so later, I went and got my tongue pierced. Not because I particularly wanted to, but more to sort of "face the fear". I'd always been terrified of it. I found it to be a lot more painful than I expected, and a nuisance even after it healed. I finally took it out because I disliked it so much.

I don't even want to think about how much money I've spent on poking holes in myself, especially since I have nothing to show for it. x3 I've taken almost all of them out, either out of boredom or my employer or for comfort reasons.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:30 pm
User Image

I only think nose piercings look nice when they have a small stud. I don't like anything else in the nose. I also can't stand the septum piercing, I think that one looks ugly as hell!

My navel was facing the fear one for me too. At that time I had been complaining about how often I was getting hurt, so I decided it was time for me to shut the hell up and do something about it. And I did. I like it a lot now because it's for me and not something I got to show off to people. I ******** hate when people think I got it to show off. I also hate when people think you should show off everything you get done to your body. If I want to show it off I will.

If I ever had the balls I would totally get my nipples done, but I don't think I could do it. One main reason being because I don't want someone else seeing my boobs. eek

What happened to your labret where it had to be removed by a doctor? Infected I imagine, but how so?
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:35 pm
God-Raped-Me
User Image

What happened to your labret where it had to be removed by a doctor? Infected I imagine, but how so?
User Image

Not infected, no. I slept on that side of my face, and when I woke up, my lip was all swollen on that side. It swelled around the back of the labret post (the flat part that's inside your mouth), and as the swelling went down, drew it inside my lip. >.O So everything was normal on the outside, but the other end of the post was embedded in my lip. I figured it was only a matter of time before it started to reject (it would have pushed the whole thing out the front, which would have been painful and left a bad scar), so I went to the doctor and he made a small incision inside my lip and pushed the post back to where it was supposed to be. Then it was just a matter of unscrewing the ball and taking it out normally.

All of this happened in less than 12 hours, btw.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:38 pm
User Image

Wow, my jaw dropped! That's crazyness! At least you were smart enough to see a doc about it though and not to try and fix it yourself. I know people who thought fixing their piercings themselves would be a GREAT idea. Now they think it was a bad idea.

Edit: I liked the Dresden Dolls a while back too. Haven't listened to them recently though
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Izumi Iris

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:50 pm
I never really liked metal on my face so I don't have any.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:52 pm
User Image

It doesn't need to be on your face. You can have piercings pretty much anywhere now a days.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:55 pm
x3 I felt like an idiot being in outpatients. Everyone else was either sick or had a broken bone or some other serious problem, and there's just me, with a piece of metal stuck in my lip.

The doctor agreed with me though, it would have been bad if I had waited. xp

My roommates just kept telling me to push it back through...which, honestly, I am glad I didn't do. It was in the middle of my lip, which isn't a lot of flesh...

But anyone who can push a blunt 6-8g object through what used to be a 14g hole (there was no hole, at that point...just a wall of new tissue) without the aid of some kind of anaesthetic has a much, much higher pain tolerance than I do.

@Izumi Iris
So don't get a piercing on your face? x3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:58 pm
User Image

Hey, you shouldn't have felt bat at all, you had a medical problem just as anyone else there! 3nodding And friends can be the worst people to talk to sometimes! For some reason they don't take things as seriously as they need to be taken at times.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:00 pm
One of my roommates at the time had pierced her clitoris herself. x3 So her opinion didn't mean much.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff