Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Nanami's Garden - Closed - Thank you for the flowers! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I cant think of a poll question :/
  Niether can I -.-
  Wait... whats a poll?
View Results

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Once I get my daily flowers from the DC, I'll send them over to ya asap blaugh

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:31 pm
Thanks Koro XD and Thanks Lil razz

Im almost to 500 each flower! wowie! blaugh
I couldnt have dont it without y'all crying but i also will be upping my goal if i do hit 500 XD  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Lilith Blackthorne

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:55 pm
you're welcome, glad to be helping you *Skips to towns and starts picking paper and flowers*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:35 pm
Lilith Blackthorne
you're welcome, glad to be helping you *Skips to towns and starts picking paper and flowers*

rofl thankies!
Btw that cross thing you are wearing is neat eek  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I used to dump off my flowers to Mitkun xP
He took them without complaints though he did once said, "it feels weird to be a dude with many flowers in my inventory instead of items."
(Can't remember the exact sentence but yeah... xP)

rofl

I see that he has loaded off some to ya! xD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

just sent flowers your way...oh im so glad to get rid of 'em...flowers are the least i like among all gaia trash..i sent you all the flowers i got razz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

sabbie08

Lilith Blackthorne

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:07 am
i just came back from towns and i picked up a large amount of flowers ^^ *sending Trade heart domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:30 am
Ahh at last something I can donate. This is not much... But I'm sure I'll be getting some more from DC and Towns...  

Debichiru

TigronTat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:02 am
I have some flowers coming your way for your garden... hope they help you to reach your goal! smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:11 am
Id love to have a flower garden myself.....so YES ill help you, Ill go towning tonight after work. PEACE!  

Crimsonhellite

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:04 pm
@koro~ lol Yeah he sent me 50 of each kind XD in fact almost every person I've helped and even some i haven't have donated to me flowers! I wasn't even sure if my quest was gonna be a success! rofl i hit my first goal overnight and Ive almost hit my new goal! I have one kind of flower that almost too 1000! blaugh heart Collecting is Fun smile

@Sabbie~ you least like flowers x.x !! i bet u already knew this but it's my favorite of the trash XD I'll always take 'em if you are offering them XD heart

@Lilith~ Thanks! that's a whole lotta flowers x.x XD heart

@Debichiru~ Even if it's not much your donation was much appreciated! Thank you!

@TigronTat~ Thank you! with your help I'm sure i can reach my goal! Good luck with your quest too!

@Crim~ Happy late birthday Crim! XD Thanks for your help! smile

heart Thanks you Air for the flowers and the affiliation! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:21 pm
i envy your collection, so i will work harder to help you reach your goal ^^  

Lilith Blackthorne

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:33 pm
Lilith Blackthorne
i envy your collection, so i will work harder to help you reach your goal ^^

Aw thank you redface heart
I will work just as hard to help u reach yours blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:45 pm
You are now affiliated to my quest hope you like the write up sweatdrop  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:01 am

Yup yup xD
Basically since I have no avvy to quest for, I feel quest-less rofl
So I finally figured what if I quest for papers? There was no gold involved anyway and collecting papers mean roaming around in towns. Sounds fun xD
So yeah. That was how it all began xP

I'm glad you found your dream quest xP

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out