Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply The Vault
Who do you love? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:20 pm
How is this to make new comers feel out of the loop? They can still post. They can tell us who they like. Generally I enjoy reading the new comers posts, unless they say something about "hi" or "vote..."

I didn't mean for this to be a name drop type of thing, just a "I enjoy ____ about ____". Sorry if it came off like that.

I also forgot to add Shram in the people I love to see post.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:22 pm
Well, we had a similar thread before...I didn't post in there at all (but I read it razz )
So I thought I'd do some name dropping this time...sue me. mrgreen  

Serious Erius
Crew

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:54 pm
    I love everyone who's posted so far and everyone who posts after... cool

And that refers to every post made in the guild...JUST to thoroughly make sure I've covered everyone.

Yessssss~~~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:58 pm
This is reassuring to read, GRM and all. Dunno if you all understand or whatnot but it does make me happy to see much of us loving each other.

As for my list... I don't really have a list; it's a little too big to write, that it is. Though there are a few people I really, really deem special. But that list I can't really share because of sheer embarrassment and feelings that may fall into the unrequited feelings category. But just know that if I've talked to you and I've kept talking to you, you're on my good list...  

Sentama Lin

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:19 pm
pickle relish
I love everyone!!
Just to different degrees. Including the negative degrees. biggrin

Well, specifically...
Reiku, my sister/brother, of course. Who always has fun avis.
Slim, in all her almighty wonderfulness, and her artful skill.
Silver, my...mother. xD
Jimmy, who occasionally checks in on me via MySpace MSN (Heh, typo...crap...x.x) to make sure I haven't died.
And thats all for now. ^^

User Image surprised How could I have left you out, Piccadilly!? Yush, I love my sister, even though I'm almost never on Gaia at the same time as her, it seems D: User Image

Jaft
Man or woman, Reiku also gets my love...

<.<

In his butt.

User Image Wow. Thanks, Jaft XD But sorry, I'm taken and only allowed to have gay sex with limited amounts of people sad But, oh well, I'm fine with just having a girl, I guess. Just kidding Tori! I love how you have me all to yourself (cuz I know you might just read this)! User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:22 pm
Oh dear... You actually think I'd ask permission first?

biggrin

Just kidding, hopefully.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:25 pm
User Image Hahahah! I'd prefer to not be raped. Well. . . just so long as it doesn't involve anything weird. . . Like. . . Toasters? O_o User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:27 pm
Oh wow... Have an idea for a drawing now. 8D  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:32 pm
User Image Oh god. . . What have I just done. . .? gonk (I really hope I'm wrong in assuming what I assume it is, kinda. . .) User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:59 pm
Gay toaster yobai? Kinky.  

124-C

WiskersThCatfish

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:06 pm
124-C
How did you end up with over three times as many posts as any other user, Sanzo?!
She's always had a billion trillion more posts then any of us... for the longest time I'm pretty sure I was in second, but yeah... I'm probably still trying to break thirty posts now...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:15 pm
...Toasters?

These discussions, right here- these are why I love this guild to death. biggrin

And yeah, Sanzo's always had the lead on us... ^^;. A lot of time on her hands and great dedication to the guild, I suppose. I forget how many posts I have....

K0m0d0

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:15 pm
Kals is questing again!
TOAST!

Has anyone mentioned Toast?

My list is long and convoluted, but it definitely includes Toast.

Kals' Collaborative Crossword Puzzle!
Check sig for details!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:20 pm
124-C
This thread makes me happy. biggrin

Actually, I was curious about how many posts I had in here and went looking for my name in the list (the 1086 pages of members...), I found out that Sanzo has over 30,000 posts.

How did you end up with over three times as many posts as any other user, Sanzo?!

Back to the actual topic, if I haven't made it clear that I dislike you, chances are you're ok in my book. No one is special... Stop laughing, I mean it.... No really... Ok, there are some that are more ok than others, but I'm not telling. mrgreen
xd *dies laughing* ok to clarify this, I used to practically LIVE in this guild, and if it were up to me I still would. THAT'S how I got so many posts. I think I used to actually respond to every single thread that came up at least once if not multiple times. As you can see my posting has dwindled slightly over time. So yeah, that many posts come from living in the guild. I think we even joked at one time that I have a house set up in here somewhere lol

As for the people who I love to see posts from? I will start a list but I know I'm gonna miss people.
aretoo
Lin
Wakusei
Ladisilverfox
Silver Hellsing
Celestial
Kusaragi
Jimmy
Tsuji
Slim
K0m0d0
GRM
Xikrai
Arc
Prinny
La Belle
Pancake
and the list goes on and on and on... I love everyone in the guild whee  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

K0m0d0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:23 pm
WiskersThCatfish
124-C
She's always had a billion trillion more posts then any of us... for the longest time I'm pretty sure I was in second, but yeah... I'm probably still trying to break thirty posts now...

Don't worry, Jimmy, You'll always be #2 to us!

...wait, I think I made things worse. gonk

The Vault

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces