Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
TREVOR WAS BANNED AGAIN. (Update: recovering my avatar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:42 pm
That really F**king pisses me off, that your account got banned again! Gaia is really f**king pissing me off because of the lack of intelligences that some of these Admins have. Sorry for the F words I really don't cuss online and I tried to blanket it out so people don't get mad at me, but it just irritates me a whole lot. ._. If you do leave Moo, then I say good bye and enjoy life *hugs you* If you do get your account back or make a new one then have fun with that too. *nods*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:54 pm
When my Dromes and Experiments evolve to a suitable price in the market, I'd be happy to help restore your invo.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lily the Pink

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:37 pm
Wow. That is the worst bunch of bullshit & faggotry I have EVER heard. I'm so tired of all the double-standards from the mods: STICK TO YOUR OWN TOS, GODDAMN! You know...someone posted something: mods will ban accounts that they believe are getting too rich/powerful, to keep cycling the gold through the market.

I don't have much gold, but I'd be willing to donate a bit to help. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:10 am
Lily the Pink
Wow. That is the worst bunch of bullshit & faggotry I have EVER heard. I'm so tired of all the double-standards from the mods: STICK TO YOUR OWN TOS, GODDAMN! You know...someone posted something: mods will ban accounts that they believe are getting too rich/powerful, to keep cycling the gold through the market.

Gosh they're so unfair!
They shouldn't ban accounts just because of wealth.... neutral  

Black Shamshir

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:03 am
Dr Entropy
When my Dromes and Experiments evolve to a suitable price in the market, I'd be happy to help restore your invo.

Squishy is so giving. *pets squishy*

WTF? Ok, so I leave Gaia for 2 days because of some damn homework, and I come back to TREVOR LEAVING???? That's Bull! I have to go now for school, when (and if) I get back on, you won't hear the last of this. FGFPGs is too big to ignore this.

*creates mob* WE WILL NOT STAND FOR IT!

*calms down*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:57 am
Lily the Pink

Whoever posted that really is just paranoid as hell. I've seen some pretty rich people who have stuck around until they just got bored and left. Banning someone because are wealthy wouldn't cycle gold through the market, since the gold has no actual limit as to how much there is in the market a one time.  

tsukasa_the_quiet

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:59 am
[Tsukasa567]
Lily the Pink

Whoever posted that really is just paranoid as hell. I've seen some pretty rich people who have stuck around until they just got bored and left. Banning someone because are wealthy wouldn't cycle gold through the market, since the gold has no actual limit as to how much there is in the market a one time.

rofl seriously.

cause if mods wanted accounts with kick a** stuff and lots o' gold taken out, angel and i would've been dust ages ago.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:42 pm
It appears that they've changed the expected feedback period from "two weeks" to "7 days", so it shouldn't take too long to get a reply, considering this is pretty straightforward.

I'll probably be using Gothic Space Elf (don't ask about the name, long story) for a while after this, as the thief account can't actually do anything, until I create a new main.  

Thief

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:43 pm
Well, atleast you'll hear back from them sooner, I don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing though. o.o  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:12 pm
I agree Blue. sweatdrop At least Trevor can see they even bother to look at his case.  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:37 pm
Thief
It appears that they've changed the expected feedback period from "two weeks" to "7 days", so it shouldn't take too long to get a reply, considering this is pretty straightforward.

I'll probably be using Gothic Space Elf (don't ask about the name, long story) for a while after this, as the thief account can't actually do anything, until I create a new main.

i can't believe that a mod ACTUALLY posted in that thread! all of her responses just scared the CRAP outta me!

i mean, if that's the typical mod on gaia, then heaven help us all!!!

also, did anyone find out what fleep had said??? ((i'm just curious on that one))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:30 pm
Yeah, in reading that thread and seeing what the mod posted, I was just like O.O for like five minutes. we all do that stuff everyday. cripes they should be permabanning all of us then. Granted, you and I didn't always see eye to eye, but you do have a point. If I can help you I will. and if anyone starts a petition, I'll sign it.  

Haha6977

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:36 pm
Trev I am glad you've decided to stay ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:50 pm
churrlo
Trev I am glad you've decided to stay ^_^

I haven't officially decided yet. I'm waiting to hear back about my account before I make up my mind.  

Thief

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:54 pm
ill miss you and you ability to hold a legit argument, and always remember, THE CAKE IS A LIE.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff